Women in combat

Why does Sup Forums believe that women don't make top tier soldiers

inb4
>women are too emotional
actually studies have proven otherwise, that women are calmer in combat engagements due to lower T. levels

>women are weaker than male counterparts
what does strength matter when modern weapons fire upwards of 9000 rpm?

>women will suffer from ptsd
actually, studies have proven that to be false.
comparativly to men, women are much less suseptible to ptsd after combat

so tell me agan Sup Forums why do you think women can't be in the army?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/Elite_Guard_(RtCW)
i.ytimg.com/vi/lRR1ySTxDgw/maxresdefault.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Bochkareva
nrafamily.org/articles/2017/2/1/are-women-better-shooters-than-men/
rbth.com/arts/history/2017/06/20/lady-death-and-the-invisible-horror-the-female-face-of-war_786422
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is a 5'2" 95lb woman capable of dragging my incapacitated 6'01" 190lb frame out of a bad situation? No!

Can she carry me on her shoulders when I'm 200 pounts 6'3 carrying a heavy back and plate carrier while she is carrying all her own shit when they have to get in on lower standards.

/Thread

>opinion discarded flag
>uncited studies on practically irrelevant fact
>what is guerilla warfare
>weapons not always useful
Go back to playing Call of Duty, faggot

Everything you said is wrong

these

Because you need to man up and get out of your own messes.

>actually studies
>actually studies
>memeflag
You are either an effeminate faggot, or a woman.

requesting knifehandsinternally.jpg

I can give you about 1000 reasons why it's a fucking terrible idea and you're terribly wrong, but this is going to be a >1 post by this ID thread and images are down anyway, so I might as well go spend my time doing something productive.

Read On Killing by Dave Grossman

Tell me thats something women can handle when they cant even handle slight off handed comments. Seriously, read that fucking book.

If you were 5'2 and 95 lbs you wouldnt be in the military, it'd be a bulldyke carrying your pussy ass back to base.

>what does strength matter when modern weapons fire upwards of 9000 rpm?
the only gun I know of that fires upwards of 9000rpm is the xm214, and as far as I know its not man portable and isnt in use by any nation.

>so tell me agan Sup Forums why do you think women can't be in the army?

I think they can be in the army, as long as they are held to the same standards of fitness readinesses as their male counterparts.
They also should not get a free ride out of their contract for service for getting pregnant.

>2020
>First all woman battalion is deployed
>Consists of ONLY light infantry
>No auto riflemen because the SAW is too heavy
>No artillery support because shells to heavy to lift
>Lack of supplies cause no lifting
>Base is under siege
>lacks will to fight, surrenders

Use them as bait and call in an airstrike.

> 9000 rpm
> discarded

Anyway I think women CAN make top tier soldiers but they're going to need More Training than usual in order to fit the bill and toughen them emotionally.

Special Operations Forces training should be used in an adjusted form - teaching the same skills and techniques used by navy seals and other SOF but eschewing the extended physical training regimin.

If every woman going full battle mode is 1/2 SpecOps then there will be no question that they can swing at the same level as a Marine, since they'll actually have even more lethal training and be ninjabitches.

Let them be walking IED detectors. It'll save a real soldiers life.

Is testing

Woman need to register for the draft first.

...that's... the point...

If anyone remembers playing this game they'll remember just how effective the women were. The only shit more dangerous was (marginally) the special forces paratroopers in black uniforms, and the supersoldier abominations.

wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/Elite_Guard_(RtCW)

So if we do make an effort to train our female soldiers to be ninja bitches yknow...
> "just in case we're wrong about you being able to do the job, we want to make you more effective so you can be proud of that and maybe itll save your pretty ass when the grenades fly"
> "its nothing personal we want our female soldiers to be even deadlier than our marines"

Secure your fucking cover, whore.

> special forces females
> shoots you in the nuts and gives you ptsd
> then does a cartwheel out of danger when you go to conduct suppressive fire
i.ytimg.com/vi/lRR1ySTxDgw/maxresdefault.jpg

>actually studies have proven otherwise, that women are calmer in combat engagements due to lower T. levels
No. They are less AGGRESSIVE. They are more prone to panic and breaking down. They are also less motivated to advance a line as such.

Strength, endurance, and resilience all matter in war. Yes the bullets are blind, but war creates other tests of strength and will than just withstanding a bullet.

>comparativly to men, women are much less suseptible to ptsd after combat
[CITATION NEEDED]
Also, what does that matter? Men suffer from PTSD. Still they go to war.

>You are either an effeminate faggot, or a woman
The real question is, what's the difference between the two.

Because a woman bleeds out her cunt for one week a month. When trapped behind enemy lines where you can't make trips to the convince store makes things really unhealthy with disease.

Sage

Boobs. You’re going to tell me boobs don’t get in the goddamn way?

War is the ultimate decider. If women were useful in combat, we'd have heard about it by now.

>women are calmer
Proofs from an actual field study or GTFO
>what does strength matter
If your bones literally fracture from jumping down 3 ft. under 100 lb. of equipment, that seems to matter.
>women are much less suseptible to ptsd after combat
Low sample size, not to mention lumping all "combat" into one category, as if mowing down a few retards at a checkpoint is comparable to getting pinned by a squad downtown. I call bullshit.

I don't care if women go and kill things, but you better make sure they're actually fit for the job, instead of this bullshit about lowering standards for women you see today in the force.

Bingo

All is fair in love and war. There will be no affirmative action, diversity quotas, or privilege on the battlefield.

x

give us 5-10 years and all war will be carried out by robots anyways.

girls will also get pretty obsolete at that point too.

OP deliver your sources for your claims

Im all for "morale gear" gives u something to do in the field.

Gotta love these shill threads, OPINION SHAPING AT ITS FINEST!

Repeating a point another /pol brought up about this matter. If women can perform in combat just as well as men why is it that you are constantly hearing stories of female soldiers being raped by fellow soldiers but not once do you hear of a woman killing/disabling an attempted assailant?

>getty images "woman soldering".png meme
it's almost like "soldiering". she's still touching the heating element with her bare fingers though

I witness d the FET.

They cant carry a load for a full patrol and then they cry when at while in an armored truck behi d 20 feet of hesco.., from a firing point that is obviousky over 600 yards

Literally had to reverse a patrol because fatty FET couldn't hike a hill

When you have to carry over 100 lbs of gear potentially for miles. The bigger issue is bone structure with women having weaker bones and joints and suffering far more long term health effects.
>Studies have proven
Mind mentioning some of those studies?

>it'd be a bulldyke carrying your pussy ass back to base.
No it wouldn't, it would be some woman joining for attention and tons of dick.

>Woman wants to form combat unit
>Expects them to actually fight and win not just be a bunch of barracks sluts
>Gets 2000 volunteers
>Only 300 accepted
>85% failure rate
That is comparable to some special forces units and it was for a standard army battalion. That is how garbage the majority of women volunteering are. And these weren't soft western women, these were Russian women from the early 20th century who were used to working in fields and factories.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Bochkareva

>6'1"
>190lb

Lanklets are worse than manlets. At least lanklets have control over their physical deformity.

"top tier"... maybe not. but serviceable, sure.

>actually studies have proven otherwise, that women are calmer in combat engagements due to lower T. levels

Citation needed

Need to be able to carry weapon and kit. Also you need coordination.

>actually, studies have proven that to be false.
comparativly to men, women are much less suseptible to ptsd after combat

Citation needed

Draft the cunts.
Maybe after a few million of them are butchered on some forging clay they will think harder about what it meens to be an American.

Fucking this.

Was stuck at an LPOP for just under a month in Iraq. Bitch didn't bring enough sanitary pads with her. Ended up with toxic shock syndrome because she tried making them last longer. Thankfully she wasn't essential and we saw no action.

Because they are exempt from the draft. Until they have the same responsibilities, then we can talk about opportunities

This cunt post trolls thread every day on Sup Forums
Stop responding to him.

>upwards of 9000 rpm?
excellent bait thread

>[citation needed] the post

strength comes into play when navigating tough terrain not just shooting

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣴⣗⣀⢤
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣄⣀⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡃
⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠉⠁⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄
⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀
⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠏⠅⢀⠉⠋⠁
⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭
⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⠶⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣣⣴⡆
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤⡀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡆
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁

Women suck at team work. They also get off on being strangled.

what a low effort bait thread, fucking laughable

Shit like this is what frustrates me. Liberals have a totally infantile view of what war is. A lot of it is travelling and fitness. "The march" is sometimes more deadly than he battle. A lot of it is teamwork too. People that can get along with each other and keep their spirits up through tough times. Again, not the battle.

Women suck at fucking everything to do with war.

NRA Family | Are Women Better Shooters Than Men?
nrafamily.org/articles/2017/2/1/are-women-better-shooters-than-men/

>Why does Sup Forums believe that women don't make top tier soldiers
>inb4
>>women are too emotional

Calm is not always good I'm combat..

>>women are weaker than male counterparts

They have to do more than pull a trigger dumbass.

>>women will suffer from ptsd
>actually, studies have proven that to be false.
>comparativly to men, women are much less suseptible to ptsd after combat

Proof?

>so tell me agan Sup Forums why do you think women can't be in the army?

Because they aren't worth a fuck in a fight. If they were they would have been in combat naturally throughout the ages.

Think of it like this; there are three tribes each with 1000 men and 1000 women, every ten years the three tribes fight with 1/2 of their respective tribe and 1/4 of all warriors from each tribe die. BUT tribe 1 uses solely men, so every ten years there are more and more soldiers, tribe 2 uses a 50/50 slip so it still grows in population, just slower, tribe 3 though is amazon and uses solely females.
fast forward 1000 years
Tribe 1 is huge
Tribe 2 is medium size
Tribe 3 died out.

Sources?

ROFFLMAO Rolling on the fucking floor laughing my ass off!

I think all soldiers should be desensitized before they go into combat, if they pass desensitization training they become a soldier. This training should include the most fucked up things you folks have seen on the internet, use your imagination.

tribe one as less diversity as most the y chromosome has died of. only the savage, stupid, lazy and cowards survive. the brave and honorable get culled

They make great snipers. The Russians used very deadly women snipers during WW2. They're not good at the close in combat but, are deadly at sniping. From afar women are more accurate with long distance rifles then men.

One gets executed the other is raped for months

1. You don't want to be calm, you want to kill your enemy in the worst possible way whilst being pissed off as fuck.
2. Women can't aim for shit if the recoil of said 9000 rpm weapon makes her aim abysmally bad to a point to where she can't literally hit a barn door.
3.Women are soulless cretins, so of course combat wouldn't effect them, they've castrated men and joked about it. Lowkey 70% of women are psychopaths.

4. all of these rebuttals don't even matter, because you got your (You) for the day and in the end, women can't resist the blast of a 90 KT Warhead. Its coming for us all you faggot shill.

they have finer muscle control in the hands. theoretically this makes them better gamers.

>use your imagination.
Why , i have folders for this.
I could single handily run this desensitize testing program

OP is wrong for the most part. They do make excellent snipers though.

rbth.com/arts/history/2017/06/20/lady-death-and-the-invisible-horror-the-female-face-of-war_786422

The problem is that women only make good soldiers if their children are in trouble. As the Moldovan town rapist could attest, attack kids and the mothers will fucking rape you but with less sex and more death.

>Believing soviet war propaganda

have a look at the any of the reports of wimyn trying to join the boys only clubs in the military (spec ops etc)
>have to lower physical standards needed to pass
>the overwhelming majority of them still fail
go ask /k/ what their experiences with women in combat are and they will tell you just how fucking useless they are

>hurr durr women can b jus as gud as men at war even tho literally all of human history men were the ones fighting in wars

They make good snipers though. Lookup Russian women snipers during WW2. They were weaker but had better aim!

In short, women = Light infantry and scouts.

>Believes studies
>never met actual woman

If a woman can pass every single test a man can, and piss and shit with the boys she should be able to do any combat role she wants. But if she cant, well fuck off! Dont want to hear no special treatment shit!

Your from Chile. You probably live in a shack with 56k modem to the internet. Go fuck yourself.

I can agree to that. Snipers are useful though.

Because everything you typed was obviously retarded and false

Too emotional. Therefore can't follow rational orders, therefore would be inefficient in a fucked up situation that inevitably comes up in real world war. Also period. Imagine giving her a specific order and receiving a vicious "what do you mean dig a trench and stay in it for 48 hours" look.

>From afar women are more accurate with long distance rifles then men.
Source: my ass

the ruskies used female snipers in ww2 yeah but they werent any better than their male counterparts, they just got a lot more attention for everything they did because they were pretty much the only women in combat at the time

Women are not men. Remove them from duties that lives rely on.

That was one hell of a non-argument.

they can its just that they wont be as potent/sufficent. also everything you said as "facts" can be disproven with simple logic. also shit image

sage, idiot

men have, on average, a 10% better reaction time.
strength and fitness is usefully for so many reasons it's hard to count.
and you don't want to be "calm" in combat you fucking retard.

6'1", 190lbs. is actually pretty good on the BMI chart. A real lanklet would be like me: 6'0", 145lbs.

I will not deny that a trained women with a rifle can just be as effective to the enemy as a male one, there is no big difference.

But there are two factors i want to mention here that overshadows that by a great margin. And that is first that women are obviously less phisically capable then men, on average and secondly a wounded women can ruin the Moral of an otherwise male Group of soldiers. If a male soldier gets hurts, his mates act like they should and get the Situation handeled, but if a women is, all the men lose their temper. Israeli Military historian MArtin van Creveld wrote something about that and how it influenced isreali army practise - pretty Fitting in case of your pic, OP!

>women are less prone ro ptsd
Nigger they are the cause of it

>Females
>Better Gamers
Pick one faggot

>Why does Sup Forums believe that women don't make top tier soldiers

Because most male soldiers don't make top tier soldiers. Qualifications for commandos and marines are quite extreme.

>a wounded women can ruin the Moral of an otherwise male Group of soldiers.

also if a male soldier gets capture he gets tortured/executed which enrages everyone and makes them much more eager to kill the enemy but if a female soldier gets captured she gets gangraped and while their team may be angry thats more of a huge blow to morale than anything else

Because they have met women in military.

To be average what average male can be trained into within basic training of two or three months, women need train like top tier athletes. Here in Finland we have one job where there is absolutely same physical requirements for both men and women, firefighters. Physical requirements for firefighters are worse than anything in military when it comes to lifting shit, bit lesser when it comes to marching. They opened up the training for women in 90's. Once that happened like 6 was selected for training, 3 of them quit while in school. Of 3 that graduated only one remained firefighter after few years, two others got reassigned as dispatchers on their own request. Over 3 decades there has been like 5 women that have passed the training and just one them has actually stuck to the job met the standards for longer time. While men that has passed same standards amount in thousands, if not in numbers requiring extra digit.

Qualifications for marine recon in Finland is speaking swedish. That is what happens when politicians happen. They turned what used to be a somewhat selective quasi-special forces unit into duck pond for minority.

anytime i've ever gotten drunk and pinged a fuckers head with a coal shovel, or dumped a few rounds into the gravel to scatter a badboi mob, or snatched a motherfucker up by his neck and handed out free dental work the women always scream and scatter. everytime there was some tense situation where violence was a heavy miasma of potential energy a woman present either ags it on or gets screamy shrill and loud and sets it off. useless.

You're forgetting that in many situations they also have to carry a 30kg-60kg backpack.

Hard to run when your feminine penis gets in the way

>6'1" 190
> 'lanklet'
I know Americans are pretty fucking fat, but that's considered 'normal' in the rest of the world. It's acually considered overweight on the BMI chart.

ez answer - men on average have much better physics.

Women can be very useful and covert in times of war, but not in general combat.

this, women could probably make better spies just because no one would suspect them

it would be so much easier for women to get classified info because they wouldnt have to do all the bullshit stealth ops that men would need to do, they could just seduce a high ranking man and get him to tell them either by bragging to try and impress her, when hes drunk etc