One Punch Man

>it's a suiryuu is best boy chapter
imgur.com/a/ojwXr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Zm2MnYBXHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont get it if this is the ending for season 2 where is the ebin fight for saitama like season 1?

he will never have another fight like that ever again

>I will go into hiding
Suiryufags BTFO once again.

Why are Garyfags so butthurt about this chapter? Is it because Suiryuu is smarter than Garou?

be that as it may, there might be another arc to finish the season before the monster association stuff goes in full bore
This is a strange place to stop

Please, we don't need to start the shit flinging again in this thread too

It's apparently not. Someone said Murata said he has a lot still to do for season 2. Perhaps the the watchdog man fight will be the finale?

the ebin fight will be garou vs wdm

>Ch. 75

Doesn't he title them like "75th Punch" anymore?

He does, but it's the same shit

>Perhaps the the watchdog man fight will be the finale?
>One Punch Man
>finale where we are supposed to cheer either for some literally who S-class or the hyped villain of the arc
What sort of anticlimactic bullshit would that be?

Is it wrong that I would love to see a ranking of all the major villains so far?

Is Carnage Kabuto stronger than the Sea King?
How does Gouketso compare to Melzargard?

I know that isn't the point of the manga but I still wanna know.

maybe its orochi vs garou?

Oh yeah, and then Garou gets humiliated by 3 demon threats, that will work.

In the stream he said no OPM until June 29th, meaning this chapter was the last chapter that will be covered in Volume 14.

Basically there is already material for 1 cour. Murata said in the past that for Season 2, there needed to be at least 7 volumes on tankobon.

An orochi vs garou vs watchdogman would be quite glorious, and provide an excuse for WDG's abscence in the monster base raid if he ends up injured (or with rabies).

atleast,meaning that its possible for season 2 to be more than 1 cour

>Is Carnage Kabuto stronger than the Sea King?

Yes. Aside from actually being able to toss Saitama around he was also powerful enough for his instincts to briefly discourage him from attacking. Sea King had zero instinct and only made his head wobble.

>How does Gouketso compare to Melzargard?

Probably way stronger, though it's apples and oranges. Melzargard wasn't particularly strong, his strength was in his durability. That being said I still think Gouketsu would wipe the floor with him.

If you want a ranking that badly just compare their performance, that's really all you can do.

An interesting one is Vaccine Man. We still have no clue how strong he actually was.

Black Sperm
Tatsumaki
Garou
Boros
Saitama
King

I'm actually disappointed with this. Robot X Laserbeam is actually better than this series.

He'll be back. Just watch

I can already see this whole conversation after happens with this in the background.

youtu.be/-Zm2MnYBXHY

Genos said that Gouketsu is stronger than Ashura Kabuto.

Yeah, unless you want them to "Shingeki No Kyojin" the series and disappoint the nips with just 1 cour for Season 2.

Good thing this arc was just shitty filler

Garou's gonna take on Elder in the first scene about the limiter user. Keep up.

I'm pretty sure someone has even asked this to One and replied that he was very strong. But this manga deliberately jokes around power levels.

>Gouketsu will be equal to Boros and Monster Garou!
>You will see!

well if murata has said that he still has alot more to do for season 2 then its ok to assume that season 2 might be more than 1 cour

Why are snek and max such turbojobbers?

Gouketsu got killed off-screen..WOW

Maybe you stupid fucking faggots will appreciate this

Because they're willing to create pointless filler on the constant, and are too lazy to create enough characters for it so they reuse practically faceless HA grunts and try to pretend they're reappearing for some grand eventual reason

Suiryu is Accel

how can one man be so objectively correct.

That's pretty fucking cool

Not tan enough

nice animation, friend

you should pursue a career in animation and keep honing your skills!

Who is stronger Suiryu or Saitama?

>Saitama just goes find Goketsu and kills him off screen
Love it

Charanko

Make 2018 great.

2 Cours of OPM Season 2
Then we could get 2 cours of TG Re.
Bleach Returns
JJBA Vento Aureo
FT Final Season
NNT Season 2
Sailor Moon Crystal Season 4
BNHA Season 3

How do you know he wasn't? both Boros and Garou got one punch'd too

Good job, user.

That was great.

Why are Suiryufags constantly butthurt about Garou?

Is it because Garou is the closest thing to Saitama's equal - with an independent personality and a big dream of his own - unlike cocksucker Suiryu? Is it because Garou is a martial arts god? Is it because Garou is more popular and more important? Or is it because of the magical turtleneck?

we're in the middle of ep 10. There are 12 episodes total and Monster King vs Saitama is most likely gonna be the finale.

>no OPM until June 29th
he never said that

They didn't but so many beings tanked Saitama's punches at this point it's not really a feat. Garou is the only person ever to counter and dodge Saitama's punches though.

again,murata said there is still alot left for season 2

>garyfags

the 'knee to face' looked really awkward. There's no momentum.

This guy's pose makes me think of Benimaru from King of Fighters.

Yes?

>memeing because people like the only good arc in OPM
what a surprise

This was great! Keep it up!

How would you have changed it Mr. I can do it better?