10 KG of joy

10 KG of joy.

Doesn't make you happy? Then post the size that does.

>10kg

I hate when the character designers don't know how much things weigh.

I can enjoy breasts larger or smaller than this but these are pretty much the ideal perfect size for me.

Rias is a bit small for my tastes but her attitude compensates for a lot.

Lady J is the smallest I go.

>3dpd
>and a nigger at that

Drink acid

I just finished this show last night. It was amazing. Yuri makes literally anything better.

About here it's where I draw the line.

But does that weight come from milk?

This is my only rule for size.

I can only fap to paizuri anymore.

Holy shit, no DFC. What a bunch of faggets

This stuff just gives me such unrealistic dreams of women.

Im married with two kids but when i look at my wife.... I lament in knowing she will never be as perfect as my 2d waifu.

COWTITS
BEGONE

She's the hottest Fate slut.

I'd rank her 3rd

She needs more loving and less bullying

I want her to bully me

A welcoming bosom, but peharps a not so welcoming hug coming from those claws.

What about nursing handjobs?

Why does it seem like Saber's tits grow with each installation?

Okay fair enough that too.

goddamn that special was great

30 kg of joy

What do you do?

Play with them.

>not leg hug
user pls

Arturia (Fate/Stay Night) had her aging stopped by magical shit when she was still jailbait. The one you replied to is Arturia if her aging hadn't been stopped. She's a titty monster when allowed to grow properly.

what a great show

when are we going to get something else that good?

after all these years i never got the idea behind becoming a grill
i wanna be with one, not be one

Ariane needs her own anime already.

0.1 kg

I haven't really read the VNs yet, but what about Nero Saber and some of the other ones?

All sizes smaller than the head, except washboard flat.

Saber (Arturia):
Standard-flavor Saber as seen in Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero. Real identity: Arthur Pendragon, King of the Britons. Real real identity: Arturia Pendragon, King of the Britons who is actually a woman in secret. Physical age frozen at around 13 years old due to magic happening when she pulled the sword from the stone.

Saber Alter:
Jailbait Arturia who went full tyrant, in concept. Happened due to a dip in Angra Mainyu.

Saber Lily:
Vanilla-flavored Jailbait Arturia who never lost Caliburn and dresses in white. Didn't actually happen in any Fate series.

Nero Saber:
a.k.a. Red Saber. Real identity: Nero Caesar. Egocentric and obsessed with the arts, plus burning shit. Happened in some of the games, not in the VNs. First Titty Saber. Appeared in Fate/Extra.

Saber of Red: Not to be confused with Red (Nero) Saber. Real identity: Arturia's magically-produced bastard clone/offspring, Mordred. Flat and angsty. Appeared in Fate/Grand Order.

Lancer Arturia: Arturia as she would have been if she rejected Excalibur and the age-defying magic it maintained on her. Became a literal goddess due to using a holy spear too much.

Lancer (Arturia) Alter: Same as above, except corrupted by the Grail's curse and pulled from a timeline where she went all tyrant and refused to let the spear turn her into a goddess. Still a titty monster. Also from Fate/Grand Order.

>not wanting to be one AND be with one
Faggot.

I don't like breasts that are bigger than the girl's head as much.

This is the ideal size for me.

For me it's Vert

Source?

What kind of plot will it have?

I'm a cow tits man and that design is complete garbage.

This is the perfect size.

0 (zero) KG

Flat is for bras.

.00000000000000001KG

Best boy in that series desu

That's a good question. Something with her needing to do magic. Possibly end up in multiple sexy outfits that can get torn up throughout the series.

That pair is clearly too small.

I like normal tits. Not too big, not too small. Just average

>10kg

Is that per tit? That's like carrying 2 sacks of rice on your chest.

FAKER!

>Slightly bigger than her head
Favorite size.

>you will never have a waifu who gets implants just to appeal to you more aesthetically.

>implants
Utterly disgusting

The idea of a girl willing to do that is more appealing than the boobs themselves, even.

Maybe in your mediocre 3D world.

>The idea of a girl willing to do that is more appealing than the boobs themselves, even.
Exactly.
Shame our world sucks so if there actually was someone actually willing to do that, there's not a good chance things would end well (Would probably just wind up with some douchebag who would get bored of them later.)

Them doing that would unfortunately come with the risk of their partner "changing their mind/breaking up/etc" later and then she's left with having modified her body for nothing, which is why the romantic notion of it doesn't really work out in reality.

shuz

Even better, just a show about everyday life with the nuisence of having those enourmous funbags and a naughty personality.
Shoving breasts indiscriminately everywhere she goes, burying someone's head everytime she gives a hug, the huge presence they give when she's seating and they occupy a whole desk, and the list goes on...

About this much.

>Saki
I can live with that choice.

I wish I could live with her aswell.

How long til we have perfect amazons with milk filled udders?

Reminder that there is NO such thing as TOO flat and Aika is perfection.

I personally believe boys shouldn't have hair that long.

Supported. Go and make it happen user.