How can something be so comfy?

How can something be so comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/344700/yokohama-kaidashi-kikou-yokohama-shopping-diary-bbt-rmx
bakabt.me/torrent/344702/yokohama-kaidashi-kikou-quiet-country-cafe-yokohama-shopping-diary-quiet-country-cafe-bbt-rmx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By being gentle in its tone, art style, and setting.

we need most of the human population to be decimated to achieve this level of comfyness

M O N O
N O
A W A R E

user no

that is not What He Meant by This

I was sad it ended. This was a sad series, it really gets me when you can see the generations come and go.

There is anime?

I think a big reason is all the pages with little to no dialogue, which encourages the reader to take a breather, and just enjoy the fantastic art as you watch Alpha look on in the distance.

There's something that gets me hard when it comes to the structure of the pages. I know there's a lot of pages with no dialogue and just scenery, and in some chapters literally nothing happens, but I am really fucking feeling it, I don't know how to describe it. It's melancholic, and if you dig deeper, there's so many subplots and harsh themes.

I think there are two OVAs, first one is really nice. I think they used cel based animation or at least they approximated it pretty good. Feels very nice, similar to the manga. Second one's art style isn't as good but has more going on.

[I'm not a Robot]

YKK needs a proper adaption

need this

No it doesn't

better start carving

Yes it does

here's my template

>Carving
That there is clearly whittling.

shit, i gotta go find it.

Fair point

you'll never find such a calming, peaceful post-apocalyptic story. Instead of endless struggle against fate and endless suffering, humanity gracefully descends towards its end. It's so satisfying, for something that should be sad. I think in particular the way nature reclaimed the land, while still leaving proof that we existed really sold it for me.

bakabt.me/torrent/344700/yokohama-kaidashi-kikou-yokohama-shopping-diary-bbt-rmx
bakabt.me/torrent/344702/yokohama-kaidashi-kikou-quiet-country-cafe-yokohama-shopping-diary-quiet-country-cafe-bbt-rmx

remember 2 seed

Unless the new privacy policy also blocks direct links, in which case, sorry friend.

meant to reply to

I absolutely agree.
Also, one of the subplots that hit me hard was the guy with the glasses who is in love with Kokone (the one serving her Tea in that cafe)

It's on pantsu anyway, I'm seeding it.

thanks, but i'm lazy and already found it for stream.
It's pretty dated, and pretty good.
It's pretty good. I wonder why humanity is not reproducing, maybe people just kinda got tired of this shit.

>comfy
It's fucking depressing, user.

For a long time this was my healing manga. It's impossible to finish this manga and feel any kind of bad feeling.

I dunno, I'd personally say it's pretty comfy, but then again I am a pessimist.

>I wonder why humanity is not reproducing
Hard to say, since we never learn why they're declining in the first place, but it's not really important.

The really frustrating thing is not knowing more about the naked robot and the plane's robot.

There were a lot of great subplots, for sure

there were four in total, each released in sets of two - in 1998 and two more in 2003.

I wish we'd get physical copies in English. I purchased the first volume in Japanese, but I can't read nip so it's just for the art.

>found it for stream.
Die in a fire. But do it away from Sup Forums

meh, cry all you want.

Imagine how comfy the Earth would be if 99% of humans disappeared

You could travel for days without seeing another person, just empty roads, changing skies and nature

this is as earth should be

Link to stream please?

That would be heaven. Every time I try to enjoy nature, people always get in my way. I just want to wander around the countryside with Alpha.

This is what I believe.

search the image name from the image user posted earlier at kissanime.

Dude that plane manga was great, why in the blue fuck it got canned?

Thanks