Boku No Hero Academia

midnight

previous thread:

FIRST IN THE NAME OF TODOMOMO

please don't do this it makes you just as bad as grapefag with his last post autism

You here grapefag?

he has come to bless this thread with a smile, may this thread be a good one

4th for Nejire.

>previous

>3D
Cancer thread

too much makeup

>3dpg
We're ff to a great start.

aaaaand this thread has gone to shit

grapefag and all mineta fans need to be reminded of where they stand in the bnha community
(at the bottom)

She's not that young anymore.

Please don't forget Best Boy even if he is not going to be relevant before a long time.

I'm still not convinced neither Ochako, Tsuyu nore Kirishima could be the traitors. But they did made a point to say that someone probably leaked the information of the raid, but are we sure it was the traitor of the VA? Couldn't someone in the investigation be working with Overhaul?

that's not Iida

Hard to forget him when he's literally mentioned in every thread and you always post this image

Toga!

>previous thread
>3D image
>FIRST IN THE NAME OF
Kill yourselves.

I would sell my soul to be given the chance to mindbreak Toga.

That's actually pretty good.

Who?

Hello, Toga.

First time I post this today actually.

>3D women trigger grapefag
Why am I not surprised

Am I the only one who thinks these two look kinda similar.

What would happen if he ate both rubber and gum?

O

The ever high Toga.

he'd become a gay clown with pedophile tendencies and the inability to die

MY

You guys ruined it

>previous thread
Stop with the generals. Stop cultivating personalities on an anonymous imageboard. Stop posting

They're the best boy and the best girl respectively.

RUBBER

QUIRK

ORAraka soon

>always liked mineta
>sure hes the token perv and annoying comic relief, but isn't as annoying as some series' annoying characters
>cant post anything about him without being labeled some "grapefag"
>the fuck is a grapefag?
>oh, apparently its some infamous shitposter from months ago that probably was bullied out of posting on Sup Forums all together
>fuck, its now a permanent bokunohero thread meme?
>RIP in pease graepjoos, they never even gave you a chance
>F

I honestly don't understand the market well enough with these popularity polls. Edge/Angry characters are always top-tier, but for what reason? What drives people to them?

Even All-Might, the best girl, is rubbish in their eyes. And the MC is the first loser.

TRAITOR!!!

Don't post Hisoka memes.

you know very well this never works

A fucking rat

>always liked mineta

Stopped reading there

This kid is actually hilarious. Reminds me of myself in highschool

when will midnight meet her 8man

most gum today is actually just very soft flavored rubber. real gum from actual fuckin trees can still be found just no one buys it.

Were you mentally ill in high school?

Cute

I disagree

Wow your blog post sure contributed so much to this thread keep up the good work user

Is this the new naruto?

Cancerous faggots

I want to be inside Toga

What if Todoroki was a woman?

thanks

what evidence? You'd need hard evidence to take them in. Remember heroes are just super powered cops.

Let me see if I've got this straight. You guys hate
>Mineta
>Mirio
>Amajiki
>Endeavor
>Uraraka
>Satou
>Hagakure
>battles
>dialogue
>anyone who mentions the obvious Naruto inspiration
>the current arc
>the previous arc
>probably all future arcs
Did I miss anything?

Genderbender arc when

You

>tripfagging now
Why

Some people dislike those characters, some don't. People can have different opinions.

>Naruto inspiration

You can filter him now if you don't like Togafaggotry

How can threads, on a day when a new chapter came out, be so shitty

>THICC as hell
My god.

>people Unironically hate Mirio
I guess he's a total Chad, so that makes sense.

I can just post Toga images anonymously, There's no escape.

>Stoic girl with daddy issues
MUH

I forgot about this.

I'm fine with Togaposting
I just want to know what inspires a person to tripfag now?

I'm not going to let this thread descend into whatever faggotry that has been infecting these threads.

What do you think the state of Mirio is going to be when we get back to him?
What animal or combination of animals is Suneater going to use to take on the three bullets?
How do you think this is arc will end? Do you think Overhaul will make a clean escape with eri? Will Shiggy backstab him? Will deku actually save the girl?
Will Ochako and Tsuyu do anything this arc?

Does anybody have any other questions about the manga they're wondering about?

Only grapefag hates Mirio. Just ignore him.

Female Todo wouldn't be the same and you know it. She'd be the run of the mill "Girl with daddy issues" character.

You are the only one I won't filter if you don't mind dropping a few Toga art here and there. I will still call you user and you are still cancer in my eyes though.

doesn't gum contain whale blubber?

>literally nothing happens in the chapter, therefore nothing to discuss
it's a mystery

That trips been here for a while.

>doesn't gum contain whale blubber?

Mirio will be fine, dude is strong as hell. Also, his quirk straight up counters Overhaul.

going off on his own like that definitely feels like a huge red flag for mirio
I'm a little concerned

Alright.

What would happen if Suneater at human flesh? Would he gain their quirk?

Asking for a friend.

>Bane had to be held off by Ryukyuu's group.
>Three members are going to be soloed.
How do you feel about this?

>What animal or combination of animals is Suneater going to use to take on the three bullets?
I'm actually curios to see how the sword fish is going to look. And we don't know what else ha has eaten, there are a lot of possibilities

No.

indeed

I do wonder what Tsuyu and Ochako ultimate reason for being in this arc is. Especially now that they're separated from Deku. Is it just to get more kids involved or is something going to happen to them and Nejire, because she also has the least amount of development of the big 3.

Do we know the quirk of his right hand cryofreeze or whatever his name is? If he can freeze people in time then he's kinda the perfect teammate for Overhaul who can just destroy him before he unfreezes

maybe ryukyu gets sniped with an eri dart
she's a big target and probably one of the stronger people there as a top ten hero and all
then bane juices up on that quirk drug and nejire, uraraka, and tsuyu have to take him

I'd be surprised if fatgum or someone left him alone. But he's a top 3 ua student. The others could likely handle them. Then again we don't know their powers or how things work out.

I'm betting it'll be really cool arm sword like Edward Elric or Megaman.exe or it'll be a goofy looking giant pointy sword nose. there is no inbetween

Post the third pic in your BnHa folder

Bane will pop trigger and there will be a chapter focused on them. Also Tsuyu and Ochako will encounter Toga again, disguised as Deku of course.

I'm thinking the big winners of this arc will ultimately be shiggy and deku.

they are on a parallel journey, destined to carry the legacy of their mentors.

I wonder if he could bite off a piece of his own skin to duplicate human parts. Or am I dumb and that already been stated to be impossible?

We'll probably have a cut to them when the action is getting serious with the main crew. Although I'm wondering how serious it can get for the girls if their dragon lady was basically soloing muscleman. Like what else is going to happen to them?

When they find Mirio again he'll either be surrounded by knocked out enemies but injured or surrounded by knocked out enemies and completely fine only to job hard right after.
Suneater is gonna use a swordfish.
Overhaul will get away and the heroes will safely return with Eri in their memories because she's gonna die and Deku will learn that sometimes people can't be saved no matter what