FUCKING LEAFS SABOTAGING US NAVY

Time to invade those fuckers and put end to it.
This is too much. Wake up AMERICA and show them who is the boss.

Waiting for spring? New US warship trapped in icy Montreal waterway
rt.com/news/416613-us-warship-trapped-montreal/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_by_Jewish_population
thestar.com/news/gta/2017/10/25/a-majority-of-torontonians-now-identify-themselves-as-visible-minorities-census-shows.html
richmond-news.com/news/chinese-reach-majority-in-richmond-1.23081026
statcan.gc.ca/eng/start
rt.com/news/416613-us-warship-trapped-montreal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah we were all out all night blowing on the river until it froze over, otherwise that never would have happened in fucking winter

Gas the canucks day of the rake now

Leafs control the weather? If they can make my place warm, I might forgive them for being leafs.

Hahahahaha

>leafs
>blowing
>all night

Aaaahahahahahahahahaha

fuckin leafs don't have icebreakers?

they were running icebreakers up and down the chesapeake last week so hips could get into baltimore, they also ran a little in the severn river so the midshipmen could still run drills in the YP boats.

What the fuck canada?

keep at it canada, use your leaf magic to freeze that boat so hard the engine stops
fuck the navy

A United North America is the only answer.

GIB BACK OUR SHIP!

>Amerimutt
>56% "white"
>Includes North Africans, Octoroons, and other delusional mutts
>Ground Zero for ZOG
>Origin of Civil Rights, Feminism, and Homosexuality
>National pastime is destroying white countries on behalf of their jewish overlords
>Proud of globalist military campaigns to enforce one world government
>Illegal to boycott Israel
>Delusional hero complex where they think they are Rambo: The Country
>Culture/Media is worshiping jews and niggers
>History class is feeling bad for poor niggers
>Literature is books written by niggers about getting some white wimmin
>Social justice retardation campaigns
>Main slush fund for Soros left-wing operations
>Elected an actual jewish nigger twice as their president
>Honestly believes they are the last bastion of freedom and whiteness in the world

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

It's a cover, US Marines have landed. Day of the rake is upon us boys!

LET THE FUCKING SHIP GO YOU COMMIE SABOTEURS.
Don't you have ice melting technology or icepicks to break your stupid Canadian ice.
What if we have A war to fight somewhere and you are holding hostage our destroyer.
Maybe we should fire few rounds at your bridge behind there and you will get your lazy asses really fast to melt that stupid ice.

Always some problems with you leafs.
Of course your leader is too busy making fool out of himself and I bet he is attending gay parade somewhere right now and is not paying attention to more important business
keeping good friendly relations between Leaflandia and the USA .

(freaking leafs), did you sabotaged the file/picture uploading on Sup Forums as well?

some news story came out recently that the US would not come to the aid of us if NK "nuked" us. Not even bringing up obvious NATO allegations. Let the vessel freeze and throw occasional tomatoes at it

obligations ffs

Hey that’s my city!

Missile launch initiated, Trudeau faggot on suicide watch, Canadian ladies on the way to my state, leafs fall because my hand keeps pulling them off the branches.

Huh. I didnt know the bay was that frozen.. I know its been cold, but damn

so why do you have American flag you frog-user?

Serious question: why do you think your country is any less kiked?

Because the picture is from Buffalo NY where the ship was commissioned.

Numbers don't lie.

10 out of the 20 top jewish metros in the world are in ZOGmerica. Only 4 are in Israel. 2 are in Canada.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_by_Jewish_population

You ever think you just have less metros? FFS what is Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver, (((Toronto)))? You have LANGUAGE LAWS you stupid nigger.

>Amerimutts start thread attacking other countries
>Get assblasted when other countries retaliate

>article 5 doesn't exist

Take of the memeflag first, then use a chinese proxy, because nobody can be that stupid besides you yellow monkeys in Hongcouver

But... that's only because Canada has fewer cities you absolute cretin

GET LEAFED YOU NIGGERS

MUAHAHAHHAHA

all for one and one for all, pink house losing, rice picker losing sand nigger losing cuckold

No you idiot, guys arguement stems around ZOG merica. You are fucking delusional if you don't see the rampant Marxism in Canada. We have red states with a larger population than your whole non country, with 170 million white people. Why are Canadians so god damned stupid and oblivious? Do you fags have no self awareness?

Buffalo NY is rightful Canadian clay though

That's what per capita is for amerimutt retard. Even then nobody comes close to ZOGmerica.

Of course you obviously don't know since you use common core math. If you were still capable of actual math 56% would be closer to 30%.

We will give you all of New York for Alberta

until then we play hockey around your destroyer

>#1 Jewish town is Monroe NY
>Highest poverty in the nation
>Highest poverty of any municipality in the nation and highest percentage on food stamps

G O Y 'd.jpg

alberta is leading economic growth with a bernie party in power thank you very much

Dude you are delusional and retarded, also I'm way too old to have learned common core. Canada hasn't been white since the 90's I actually remember Toronto being a clean friendly city...tldr, your culture revolves around being 90% identical to the US while lying and defining being "Canadian" as simply "not American", also sans free speech and natural gun rights. Stay jealous snow mexican, all of the leafs who aren't trash end up in Michigan Ohio or Florida eventually; and deep down I think you know this

>Because the picture is from Buffalo NY where the ship was commissioned.
*scratching*
what the faQ picture from the Buffalo has to do where you are located, which is in Montreal according to you.
Are you some Canadian spy?

>Canada has 27 million white people and 8 million nonwhite people
>ZOGmerica has 170 million "white" people and 160 million nonwhite people
>6 TIMES WHITER THAN YOU CHANG

Common Core math really did a number on the Amerimutts.

Zhe Mad. Stay mad Chink.

No. Give downstate NY for Alberta. They can deal with the hellhole of NYC, and we can frack the oil. Upstate NY has so much gas an oil that we missed from back when we called it by the full name"Pennsylvania Rock Oil". We must extract, and become energy independent. The mistake by the lake is less shit than NYC.

all your navies are belong to us

Day of the rake soon?

>Calling others snow mexicans
>Is an actual Mexican

The Amerimutt imposes ZOG as he calls you a marxist.

Fuck you really are delusional

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/10/25/a-majority-of-torontonians-now-identify-themselves-as-visible-minorities-census-shows.html

KEK,
that is actually funny.
Just don't shoot the puck too hard at it so you don't make deep dents in it.

ITS TIME TO NUKE CANADA
THE DAY OF THE RAKE HAS COME

WE CANNOT LET OUR NAVY BE POZED BY MAPLE SYRUP

richmond-news.com/news/chinese-reach-majority-in-richmond-1.23081026

melt that ice

>positing an opinion column tier newspaper article thinking it's canon to leaf lore or gameplay

you need more syrup boi

statcan.gc.ca/eng/start

start here

>Toronto is Canada

>Let me ignore statistics and post this one story I found about one city

Does ZOGmerica have Common Core debate class too?

I certainly hope so Shi. Our natives ar known only for incest and drinking mouthwash. Please take the prairie niggers away from us.

I bet you are only in Canada to take the Inu, NZ to take the Maori, and Australia to take the abbos.

You zipperheads have some weird fetishes, but good luck with that subhuman conquest deal. Hope you turn them into chow mein desu. Maybe they'll contribute.

>Desperately cherry pick any nonwhite city you can find

Meanwhile we don't need to cherrypick in ZOGmerica since every one of your major cities is a nonwhite majority hellhole

Your white birth rates are also Sweden tier, not to mention 90 percent of your fucking country lives less than 100 miles from the US border. You literally have nowhere to run once the shitskins you are importing at 400,000/year start to overflow from the cities into your towns. Scarboro, Pickering, Etobicoke, Markham, Unionville...the list goes on and on, but stay mad and in denial Philip Chang

>Brownsville is NY
>Compton is LA
>Detroit is the US

Let's accept that cities are where we stack shitskins and yellow niggers like cord wood. How do we get rid of them if even the cold doesn't kill them?

>When the mutt loses the argument and resorts to calling you nonwhite

AT THE LOCAL WALMART

MORE MORE MORE MORE
MORE MORE MORE MORE

MORE MORE MORE MORE
MORE MORE MORE MORE
MORE MORE MORE MORE
MORE MORE MORE MORE
MORE MORE MORE MORE
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

When did I say anything about Montreal? I said that’s a picture of my city, which it is.

>Waiting for spring? New US warship trapped in icy Montreal waterway

OK, VERY SERIOUS QUESTION !!!
Who is responsible for this massive embarrassment.
Who is responsible or checking weather conditions and weather predictions.
Who let this very embarrassing shit to happen ?
Don't people in charge know that water freezes in winter.

As funny as it is but actually this is very embarrassing.
Who should be fired and punished for this mess.

Is there any truth to the rumors that Canadians withheld weather reports from American Navy officials.

aint out fault ice forms when it gets cold

Maybe you haven't figured it out, but I'm an ex leaf. Canada ain't fuckin white

>Scarboro
>Ex leaf

Now the mutt is desperately pretending to be Canadian so everyone will think he is white.

It's okay Amerimutt. No more tears. Only blanda now.

OK lets play this game: how many of your friends have kids and aren't poor in their 20's? I'm 29, and of my 2 pier groups (the US and Canada) I know literally 4 people with A kid (one friend has 2), of my American friends easily 3/4ths have kids

Sorry that money went to refugees and the illegals America doesn't want anymore.

It is your fault for putting your cold-ass country next to ours.

>leafs blowing all night

Seems about right to me

Is it still there? If so I'm defo gonna go
see it tomorrow

Day of the rake when?!

isn't that a picture of an American Navy ship frozen in Montreal,Canada ????????

read the title of the article:
Waiting for spring? New US warship trapped in icy Montreal waterway.

Nothing is mentioned about Buffalo.
I'm reporting you to American SS as a Canadian saboteur / foreign spy living in Buffalo America.

LEAFS, LET THE FUCKING WAR SHIP GO.
WE HAVE WARS TO FIGHT YOU DEGENERATE MAPLE SYROUP FAGGOTS

Fun Fact: the USS Littlerock is the only ship to be commissioned next to the decommissioned ship it is named after

Also, who else Buffalo here?

>WE HAVE WARS TO FIGHT
Please don't, you fucked up Kandahar massively

BWAHA HA HA HA HA

OF COURSE IT IS,
those fuckers leafs will manipulate the weather so it stays there frozen past summer time.
Go, go you cruel leaf, go and take bunch of pictures or maybe a video and make another thread on Sup Forums making fun of it.

What a shitty ship. Too weak to break a little ice.

>a little ice.
it's a 5 feet of frozen ice you Canadian saboteur

Kek. But seriously. My city uses TNT near the end of winter to clear out the waterways. Shit freezes over quick.

Right here 716 represent.

How fucking dumb are you? The picture is taken from Buffalo Ny. You think I don’t know my own fucking city you mouth breathing retard? How hard is it to read for you? The ship was commissioned in Buffalo NY, it even says so in the article you fucking moron. Holy shit leafs are forever the worst posters on this site.

Now this is fucking creepy.
You fucking leafs how you did this, how come my meme flag just changed from Pirate to Nazi.
Leaf you are fucking with the wrong guy.
You think that because you are now in possession of American navy destroyer that you can fuck with my meme flag.
changed it back to Pirate you leaf crappers

This is the last straw. Why does Canada maintain a threatening lead in Zamboni technology?

>Buffalo

Shithole country folks; no wonder your ship crossed the border.

I'm not a leaf.
Stop insulting me.
I hate them too. They took our Navy destroyer hostage.
Wonder what's next. They will refuse to trade with us to teach us a lesson.

Feed our sailors poutine.

You are a retard. The US maybe 60% white, but they are pure whites. You are confusing us with the 40%.

>THE WATER IS FROZEN! DAMN YOU CANADA!!!!!!!

Stay golden 56% faggot.

underrated kik

Go wash your poutine down with some tim hortons and labatt you son of a bitch leaf!

No one can blow quite as well as a leaf.

my ex once said close your eyes while i had my dick erect

>expect tongue, whip cream or something
>feel tongue
>feels good
>ex starts laughing
>open eyes
my dog is licking my dick
>NO
shoo him away
>ex then sucked me off to completion, he even swallowed then gurgled the cum in his mouth

>rt.com/news/416613-us-warship-trapped-montreal
Lol amerisharts this is embarassing....

we do, just dont want to start the engine for you.

thats all ;)

I remember that night.

Canada is better than America, I've lived in both for many years. Fight me if you disagree.

AGREED, KEK

>no property rights
>no freedom of speech
>no right to bear arms
>tax funded propaganda media
>prime minister cucks to the queens governor general
lel

>dog blow jobs from gay dogs
>gay lovers
>gay prime minister
>gay queen
>gay faggot free to post on Sup Forums the gayest board on the internet
Sounds pretty ideal for you friendo

>he
Goddamnit leaf

HEY SOULLESS LEAFS
why don't you go there and take a picture of it and post it here to see if it's true.

don't be lazy you lazy fucks

dont forget free health care, weed and all the refugees and immigrants we can handle

wow i'm gonna take a drive down to the docks tomorrow aft to see if there's a ruckus, probably some equipment to steal on the ground unattended

US has a way worse immigration problem than Canada. Go take a visit to Cali and look at all the Mexicans, it's absolutely bonkers. At least in Canada it's mostly Asians who are pretty quiet and keep to themselves.

Once again, the Canadians trash the Yankee military.

Yankee army such a joke.