Kaguya

Fujiwara a traitor. A FILTHY TRAITOR

Very little happened. I would like to see what Kaguya would do if she were around.

Probably go full yandere considering how Miko is talking to Prez.

reminder

do not beleive subject F's lies

So was Fujiwara considered a genius and commanded respect before she was on the council? Has all the bullying by the others taken a toll on her self esteem?

>betrayed her son
>broke Ishigami's heart.
>wants to be praised by a womanlet.
>will go full prude.

Who will stop this madness. She is playing everyone like a damn fiddle!

I love the hairstyle that Miko uses, like Kurumi(DAL) and Akane (Joukamachi). What's its called again? Low twintails?

I doubt she was considered a genius with her grades. But she was probably very popular due to her outgoing nature and connections thanks to her sisters. Also she´s stacked so the boys prolly like her too.

Why is everyone calling her Subject F?

lurk moar

I guess this a setup chapter for Fujiwara's mini arc within the election arc. From it seems people treated her differently from before she got chosen (I guess she was popular before and was idolize by as a people's person but then got isolated/ignored as she become the Secretary), so I guess Aka will expand on this. It's too obvious since the French arc

So how will Miko react to Fujiwara's antics? Will she set a record for mental gymnastics in justifying her cowness?

How the heck did Aka manage to make Kaguya go from best to worst girl? What the heck is this guy planning?

and kaguya is best girl

Nothing new

>literally killing Shirogane with her shallowness
No.

Kaguya is not even on the top 3.

Shirogane, the so-called hard working genius, would have gone absolutely nowhere without her help. Fujiwara carries this series single-handedly, and what respect does she get? None at all. It's a disgrace and I for one am happy that Aka's letting her cut loose for once.

Holy shit, MOAR

We defer to best girl Hayasaka's terminology

Don't you have a campaign speech to work on or something, Fujiwara?

>147 cm
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.
On that note, how tall are Kaguya and the other girls?

I'm telling ya, this girl's built for fat, faceless, old men drilling her raw
Sad that it'll only be after 2nd or 3rd season of the anime, which itself very unlikely at this point

This new girl is funny. Hope she sticks around.

When the Traitor strikes, it strikes with fluff and ribbons

I see this has gone full Nisekoi.

>147 cm tall
>only a hand's length taller than her

So from my estimation Shirogane is just around 168 cm, maybe 171 cm at max.

Not really

she does kind of look like the lesbian from nisekoi

> shitposting

If they don't introduce another permanent male character this shit will turn harem lightning fast.

She admitted she'd love him anyway and tried to stop him from exhausting himself for her. Not her fault he was too stubborn, and she doesn't even know he's doing it intentionally yet.

so she might get scouted by prez after this arc right
if we have a first year member too work with ishigami would be good

Hayato soon.

Hayato will save the day.

the mysterious third years will be graduating soon

I wonder what they're like

Who

Fuji is literally the best character in the series and I will fucking fight you

It IS going to be Nisekoi.
But Ishigami's the MC

The other candidate.

I'm fine with that.

>ishigami is a troublemaker
She won't get away with disrespecting Yuyu. What did Ishigami even do to deserve the haters?

>Fuji is literally the best character

HA

We don't know, I'm still waiting for the second part of his chapter.

he might beating other oojou with word like he did with fujiwara not every people is kind like chika-mama

Why was Socrates put on trial? Because he called people out on their bullshit like a gadfly

She "admitted" nothing. She tried to fool herself into thinking that, but the last two chapters proved what an awful, horrible, shallow bitch she really is.

Good point ESL-kun

Nisekoi wishes it was this good.

Except Kaguya is nipping any posibility of a second heroine way before they appear. There's a reason we never learned anything else about Shirogane's stalkers after that chapter. She's keeping him pure.

Ishigami having a battleground with discipline midget and Fuji on a second plane to Kaguya and Shirogane's duels would be fun as fuck. Miko is just an even more stuck up Iceguya.

Slut gonna take her place in the new student council

What

That would fast become Ishigami and Midget unconsciously fighting over Fujiwara with her being smug and enjoying the attention in the back.

is there ANY reason this doesnt have an anime yet? or at least a drama cd?

Because it's struggling to stay afloat.

this

Nothing happened :the chapter

This shit again. It sells pretty great for something not WSJ and not having an anime. In fact, some manga got adaptations with almost a quarter of what Kaguya currently sells

Aka doesn't please enough old man for contacts.

Then why no anime?
Ill tell you the reason. It's a word, begins with "f" and ends in "lop".

i'm fine with none of that, sorachi said mangaka's shekel mostly come from tankobon sales anyway

Nips have shit taste.

falop(ian tubes)

If it's gets an anime it will be literal advertisement aka shit.

This. There's no way that they won't butcher the designs.

The new girl deserves to be dicked, preferably raped.

>Subject F is finally gone

Good riddance.

She's going to turn around Miko's campaign, isn't she? FUCK

Inb4 next chapter is Shirogane speaking how easy the election was, while sipping tea in thenSC room.

Wasn't it mentioned at one point that there were third years on the council that never showed up to the council room? Doesn't that mean there is the possibility of the coming student council year to have more people in the classroom than our expected four even if Shirogane wins again?

Yes.

I'm pretty sure that's going to be one of the big changes after this election arc.

is this collection still updating?

Her head is getting smaller. Is love making her stupider?

Because it doesn't need one. Not everything needs to be adapted into a fucking TV show. The strongest aspect is the writing anyway, it's not like animating would be doing it some great service.

All according to keikaku.

Maybe she's growing taller so her head merely looks smaller.

T/L note: keikaku means plan

By the next chapter she probably will bail on her after seeing her campaign platform.

Kaguya's forehead was so huge back in the day

>9th 4th 1st
What did Aka mean by this? I thought Shirogane had been top for 4 tests straight.

>Fujiwara walks in
>"Ah, Miss Ex-Secretary"

There probably a reason for this. It's too early, for one (the manga had only run for 1.6 years, I think), and secondly probably some BS regarding wanting to release a volume while the anime is airing or what not. Or it's just Aka doesn't want it.

I guess it's Shirogane's first year results, when comparing to Miko's

That was during his first year

Girls like Miko are the best mindbreak material

>bragging about a 487 when Shirogane is dropping 492's on bitches
Though that's the same score Kaguya got.

Wonder if next chapter will have Kaguya run into the other candidate, Hayato since he's the only one who could be an actual threat.

It's gonna be like the U. S election isn't it?
You know, the Trump-Pence duo.
Then that Hayato guy must be JEB

>probably some BS regarding wanting to release a volume while the anime is airing or what not
It's a weekly series, it releases a volume every three months. They'd have to go out of their way to not have a volume release while the potential anime airs.
It's really just too early, weekly serialization has only been going just over a year. Almost nothing ever gets an anime that fast.

I'm sad that while Fujiwara would be a great girl she'd absolutely cheat on you if you ever forgot to go a day without complimenting her.

She'd suck anyone's cock if they told her she was better
Sad.

yes, so far this arc has had Kaguya daydreaming of replacing her, all three of them laughing at her for suggesting she could run for office, and now Pres and Ishigami badmouthing her in public.

She's going to make the girl and her dumbass campaign into a legitimate threat.

Then they'll apologize and she'll immediately go back to their side.

Miko's pupils are scary

Much like how Yume eventually separated from Sera and became undisputed best girl, Hayasaka is separating from Fujiwara

How does this one end anyways? Would Shirogane lose, and eat his fair share of humble pie and find other ways to present himself to the students/Kaguya? Or will he prevail and Miko will be the one receiving on the short stick? I think the former gives a lot more drama fuel for Aka to play with, and seems to be going that way with how the ex-council's behavior seems to be antoganistic in nature

>Or will he prevail and Miko will be the one receiving on the short stick?
If by short stick you mean the dick, then yes.

Miko's basically already confirmed to lose. She's just a gag, Hayato will be the real focus as he probably will bring up what happened during last election and we'll get to finally see it. He'll undoubtedly be a Pure. If anything this is just so Hayato can point at the current student council and say it's fractured with the 2 members who don't attend and Fujiwara going traitor.

Who will be the one to corrupt Miko? Fujiwara with some shoujo?

It depends on how much seriousness is given to the election itself, if it's a just an vehicle to the Fujiwara's character arc(which I'd reckon it is), then maybe like others has said, she'll help turn the idiotic girl's campaign around, making Shirogane remember how vital she is to the team. At first we thought this arc would give flashbacks to Kaguya-Shirogane's relation before he was elected president.

Ehh I don't buy that Fujiwara would seriously betray Kaguya of all people, she just got caught up in the moment.

When will the frenchies come back?

Fujiwara will convince Miko to change her platform and Miko will listen. Her bespectacled friend will be puzzled at how much Miko gives in and justifies Fujiwara's changes.

I feel bad for Miko, imagine looking up to your idol for your entire childhood then discovering she's Fujiwara.

You're giving Aka way too much credit. Remember the heart pounding shopping date? The home visit to Shirogane's house, how Ishigami got introduced?

Next chapter is going to be Aka skipping the arc.