Who's the best race and why is it it the Turkics?

Who's the best race and why is it it the Turkics?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utigurs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First of all, nice trips.
Second of all, it's the Turks of modern Eastern Turkey because from there Abraham started his travels to Israel to settle there. This is written in the Old Testament and is not secret to anyone that actually read the Bible. This means that the people ruling the world come from Turkey and have Turkish genes.
Also the first language ever spoken originated in Turkey.

t. Bulgarian historian

Argonian

I'm talking Nogai / Altai / Tatars but I don't think people who run the world are from Turkey. The Rothchild Jews are Ashkenazi and at this point you're getting into the Khazarian theory with the Jews

Germanic people are the best race, all of the highest livind standards in the world are in germanic countries. Not to mention the absolute dominance of germanic people in science, engineering, art, literature, philosophy, finance, and warfare.
Plus our women are the hottest.
You don't know a thing about history. Turks did not inhabit Anatolia until about 1000 AD, all of the accomplishments you accredit to them came from other peoples (presumably hittites).
Turkic people are an abomination. It's what you get when you put aryans, semites, and mongoloids in a bag and shake it around, then scrape the resulting monstrosity over dry, useless land. Turks are the result of what happens to land that LITERALLY nobody wants.

Turks =/= Turkic

The Turkish are a bunch of faggot hairy roach mutts

Which land of khazars come from north of Eastern Turkey AND Eastern Turkey

Turks have central asian dna your just autistic and believe pol memes

>1000 AD
7th century Bzantine scholar Precopious disagrees with you en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utigurs

Turkish are a subset of Turks

They are all useless

Check and mate

Snibbler?

OH FUCK WHO'S THIS

Interesting anecdote, I didn't check the exact date before I posted but I know they weren't anywhere near anatolia by the time of our lord and saviour, let alone back in the old testament times.

Invented domesticating horse, horse archery (romecucks used chariots LOL), advanced logistics, postal service , yoghurt, kebabs not to mention conquered better part of 3 continents. Better than sucking your self off in canada

>
>Anecdote

Leaf on suicide watch, Turkish is your God!

Spanish.
> ywn be able to make a mark as big as the spanish

They're alright, not so sure about the weird perso arabian larpers turks though.

not to mention advanced suicide techniques

Okay then, Snibbler. Do you have any suggestions to share as to why Tatars are the master race?

How the fuck should I know? I've just been shitposting this meme for a week in different places

sorry m8 thats what your military is good at
>have arab nightmares
>kill self
not sude why tbqh

Invented
>yogurt
my sides..
>Damn, Achmed i left my milk in the ger for a week .. I'll bet you a lightly used goat if you drink it.
>Achmed drinks it .. Invented yogurt

You invented literally none of those things. The only accomplishment of the Turks is moving into successful countries, natives leave because of the smell, and you pretend you invented everything they had.

My people are British, they guys who conquered the world, shut down the germans, and took your empire away from you in 1914 like you were a baby with a rattle.

I shared a flat with a Turk on AirBnB once, there were LITERALLY cockroaches running around his filthy apartment.

good way to have dairy since there was no fridges 3000 years ago. Better than anything anglos made like lard spread on bread nice cuisine faggot

British were irrelevant up untill a vouple 100 ywars ago no one invaded them due to irrelevant shit islands. If britian was in eastern europe you wouldnt exist

lol I like how you get butthurt over the yogurt but not the goat sex part

>gets fucking rekts
>WHY DONT U RESPOND TO MUH MEME
kek why are wh*Tes so weak?

>If britian was in eastern europe you wouldnt exist
This is just too good

>British were irrelevant up untill a vouple 100 ywars ago
kinda looks bad on you buddy, we've accomplished 10x what you people have in a fraction of the time. The trick to success is not inbreeding, please consider it going forward

Turkic is not a race you retarded wh*Te subhuman.

Turkic race are just beta Mongolians.

Can't wait for the day they get kicked out of NATO, and become Israeli vassal state.

Sssssssstt you're inbred schizophrenia is showing

I love Tatar

>⣿⣿⣿⠿⡀⠄⠠⡀⡀⡀⠄⠂⡀⠐⢀⡀⡀⡀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⣿⣿⡿⠄⠄⠁⢀⠂⠄⠄⢀⠁⠁⡀⢀⠐⠐⠄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⡿⡟⠁⠐⢀⠠⢰⣼⠣⡶⡄⡀⠐⠈⠄⠄⡀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⠂⠂⠠⠂⠄⢀⠈⡶⠳⠟⣿⣾⣶⣤⣶⣿⣦⡀⡀⠂⠛⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⠗⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⠠⠠⠠⠠⠐⡀⢰⣧⠠⣠⣤⣤⣽⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡤⠈⢀⠁⣠⣮⡞⠉⡀⡀⡀⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⠐⡀⣠⠠⡀⠄⢘⡿⣗⠟⠛⢛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣼⠞⠁⠠⡀⡀⡄⠠⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⣷⣷⣿⣴⣿⢦⡏⡻⡏⠂⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣂⢀⠈⠠⠂⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿
>⡿⣿⡟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣼⣯⣾⣿⣿⣿⠟⠉⠩⣿⣿⣿⡛⠁⠈⢻⣿⣧⠂⠂⢶⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣻
>⢳⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣹⣿⣿⣿⡋⠁⢀⠠⣾⣿⣿⠐⠈⡀⠈⢿⣿⣦⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾
>⣷⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡽⣿⣿⣿⠁⠰⢈⣦⣿⣿⡟⠁⠚⣧⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠟⠉⠉⠉⠉
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠁⢸⣿⠟⢿⣿⣇⢸⣾⣿⠐⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⡿⠟⠿⢣⠁⢈⣉⠡⢞⣛⠿⠈⠜⠄⠰⣿⣿⠿⢏⡀
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠠⠄⠁⢀⠁⠁⡀⡀⠉⠐⠈⠂⠈⠉⠈⠁⠐⢆⠁⠠⠄⠁⢀⠄⠂⠉
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣏⣤⠄⡀⠠⠄⠂⠐⡀⡀⠄⠈⠁⡀⠐⠄⠈⠐⠄⠰⠂⠅⠠⢀⠔⠁
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡅⡄⢀⣨⣦⣀⠠⠄⢀⠐⡀⠈⡀⠠⣀⣠⣀⠄⣤⣹⠁⢀⠂
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠻⢿⣶⣻⣯⣯⣿⠛⠖⡶⣶⣶⡖⠼⠟⣺⣿⣽⡿⠺⢿⣇⠆
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠒⠂⠐⠹⣿⣿⣿⡉⠐⠂⢀⢀⠁⠠⠁⠔⣿⣿⡃⠁⠠⠁⠛
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠁⡀⣠⣿⣿⣿⡬⠁⠠⠁⢀⠠⡀⢠⣾⣿⡟⡀⠂⡀⠄⠈⢡⢀
>⣿⣿⣿⡏⠄⠠⠐⡀⢸⣿⣿⣿⠆⠈⡀⠈⠠⡀⠄⠠⣿⣿⡇⡀⡄⢀⠠⢠⢰⣧⡇⡀⢀
>⣿⣿⣿⣷⡆⢀⣿⡄⢸⣿⣿⣿⠁⠁⠈⠈⡀⢀⠁⠁⣿⣿⣧⣴⡇⠂⡆⠈⣸⣿⣠⣤⢃⣠⣾
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⣿⣷⣼⣿⣿⣿⣃⠄⡀⠈⠐⠂⠠⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⣇⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣄⣀⣀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠛⠋⠉⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⢀⣀⣀⣀⠁⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠈⡀⠈⠠⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠒⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⢸⣯⣽⡏⢀⠂⡀⠂⠄⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⠂⠠⠠⠠⢹⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⡿

What's going on in this thread?

Turks aren't Turkic. However, modern Turkey exists because of Turkic tribes invading Anatolia. Osman of the Ottoman Empire -- his father is from a city that is near the border of Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. However, most modern day turks are greek and arab rape babies and have little traces of turkic dna.

Turkic:
Turkmen
Tatar
Uzbek
Also a bunch of Turkic people within Russia, usually in the central parts, like the Chuvash people are just one tribe.

Kazakhs and Kyrgyz people are literally the same w/ language that is 98% similar and they both look chinese. Basically they are mongolians that speak Russian.

Tatars are niggers in proportion to their steppemonkey genes.

If every European got on board the idea of taking back Constantinople they could pull it off, too.

Turkics are not mongoloid looking
they are Eurasian Turanid Caucasoid looking people.
The Turanids were created when Aryan Tocharians mixed with local Uralic-Altai and Finno-Ugric Tribes in Western China over 5,000 years ago.
They even found 6'6 tall Turanid Tocharian Mummies in China.
Turkics look Caucasoid
Mongols are the one's that looked like gooks.

Dude, Anatolia =/= modern Turkey. No Turks lived there until the 10th or 11th century

OFFICIAL TURKIC GENE PURITY:

- UIGHUR 100%
- KAZAKH 90%
- TATAR %85
- KYRGYZ %80
- BASHKIR %80
- UZBEK %80
- TURKMEN %80
- TUVAN %75
- TURKISH 75
- CHUVASH %75
- AZERI %70
- BULGARIAN/GAGAUZ/DIASPORA %65

>I'm talking Nogai / Altai / Tatars but I don't think people who run the world are from Turkey. The Rothchild Jews are Ashkenazi and at this point you're getting into the Khazarian theory with the Jews
Ashkenazi are the older tribal Jews
Khazarian are mixed jews from khanate of Khazaria, that had both ashkenazi and shepardic jews. Starting 11'th century they all are concentrated in Poland and spread outwards to every corner of the earth.
1930s and state of israHell concept is created by jews getting in to war with German Reich and getting a blessing from British and murican Jews.
In the state of israHell, starting 1949, core of their society has been shepardic jews, also Ashkenazi from Eastern Europe.
26% of current israHell population are only partial jews, that are from ex Soviet's countries, they are low cast in their country, but better, than even newer/blacker shepardic arrivals from other Semitic (Arabic) countries.
World jews although identify ownselves as Ashkenazi, support all jews worldwide and especially in israHell, be those in US or Britain.

camel niggers