GOOD MORNING USA, IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY TO BE GAY!

GOOD MORNING USA, IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY TO BE GAY!

arent all the ice skaters gay by default

Can't wait for the Trump curse to destroy this motherfucker.

Between this and Bruce Jenner ZOGmerica will never recover.

most people would only wish to be as pretty. he looks like a bronze statue

What's the hardest thing about ice skating?

Telling your parents you're gay.

They should have said "knowingly openly" as a lot of them are openly gay but don't know it.

Here is a list of reasons why every faggot on Earth should not be killed:

there goes the board then. fucking whoops
>takes a look around
>board is already dead

Im so sick of this shit. Everyday another faggot or jew or nigger.

Can we go back to the 90's before everything went to hell?

But he hasn't said anything bad about Trump?

Why so mad, user? I can understand being against trannies, because I don't think the scientific community really understands them well enough to be recommending SRS, but why do you care if someone is gay?

>“You mean Mike Pence, the same Mike Pence that funded gay conversion therapy?” Adam Rippon, the 2016 U.S. men’s figure skating champion, told USA Today. Rippon, 28, added that he would prefer not to meet the vice president, which is traditional, just before the Opening Ceremonies. There is a chance that the schedule for the figure skating competition will prevent him from being there.

>“If it were before my event, I would absolutely not go out of my way to meet somebody who I felt has gone out of their way to not only show that they aren’t a friend of a gay person but that they think that they’re sick,” Rippon said. “I wouldn’t go out of my way to meet somebody like that.

>“I don’t think he has a real concept of reality. To stand by some of the things that Donald Trump has said and for Mike Pence to say he’s a devout Christian man is completely contradictory. If he’s okay with what’s being said about people and Americans and foreigners and about different countries that are being called ‘s—holes,’ I think he should really go to church.”

Mike "tell the skater he's frying later" Pence
Mike "he who throws shade, gets cut by a skate blade" Pence
Mike "fags on the ice get electrified twice" Pence

Wouldn’t it be so sad if a mudslime were to go where he was staying for the olympics and murder him in the most brutal way possible? I think it would.

He said he refuses to go to the White House as part of the Olympic delegation.

Gay men can be pretty funny but lesbians are a waste of everyones time and should be condemned.

>openly

>first openly gay figure skater
So brave. It's like a straight guy going to strip club and announcing they like boobies.

Male Ice Skaters have been openly gay since the 60's. Who the fuck cares?

Is there a male ice skater who isn’t gay?

>openly gay
I had no idea

FPBP
I assumed they were all gay. I don't need to see them actually sucking cock.

>the jews did this.gif

>157672307
FPBP

They kill gays by propagating aids though

>Gays think with their feelings just like women
I'm starting to think being gay is more than just a fetish

>figure skater
>openly gay
Hmmmmmm

>the ice-pill: when you realize that all the other male figure skaters up until now were CRUSHING puss.

his boyfriend probably gives him an extra shot of testosterone every night.

Growing up i always knew they were different. wayyyy before i found out what being gay was

The ones who skate duo with a girl do crush puss
It's the solo males that suck cock

>>openly gay
>>olympics
>>Greek
>>first
Huh. K

shwing

>figure skating

What do you mean, like his sperm? Sick, dude.

ew gross those are for mummi's tummi

I didnt know it was a secret.