Democrats cave on the wall, Trump says no anyways!

Democrats offered to build the wall in exchange for continuing DACA, but Trump wants more. He's holding firm until there are permanent cuts in legal immigration and e-verify.

Dems BTFO

cnn.com/2018/01/22/politics/white-house-demands-immigration/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qaugK
youtube.com/watch?v=y_w2FNk4qDc
imgur.com/95t0aED
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"You're going to get tired of winning."

archive.is/qaugK
archive kid, Jesus

$20 billion for a wall? What do you need $10 billion for? The wall is going to cost $5 billion? Ok, we'll offer you $1 billion for the wall.

mandatory e-verify is a huge win for americans as it would be a lot harder to pass the list a/b/c documentation requirements... which is why the dems don't want it to happen, it would unemploy hundreds of thousands of illegals that aren't covered under DACA.

>fine you can have your fence!

>e-verify
>nothing in the article about this

Making America Great Again, one deported spic at a time.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣻⣽⣽⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠙⠃⢀⠁⠠⣭⢌⢀⠈⢀⢀⠠⠙⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⣿⡿⠏
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⡛⠜⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢤⠊⣂⢠⣿⣗⢀⢀⣀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠟⠋⠁
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⠄⠐⢆⢾⣄⢈⣫⣿⠻⠷⠂⠐⢲⣾⣿⣿⡤⠫⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⠛⠙⠁⠁
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢌⡺⡣⢛⡻⠬⠘⠈⢀⠁⠁⠂⠚⠩⡗⡔⡷⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠁
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⠈⠛⠃⢀⢀⢀⠬⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠡⢀⢀⠠⠄⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁
⠟⢀⠘⠛⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⠉⠁⢀⢠⡐⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣻⣿⣿⡿⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀
⣁⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⣾⣿⡟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉
⣿⣿⣄⣀⣠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂
⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡶⢛⡁⣤⣤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢥⢿⠟⣻⣆
⡟⣿⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣤⣦⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⢀⢀⠐⢀⢀⢀⣠⠴⠶⣶⡄⢀⢀⠘⠗⠙⠉⢉⣀⠈⠁⢀⠐⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⠐⠚⠆
⡭⠻⠛⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢲⢀⣼⢀⢀⣡⣴⡼⠏⠒⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⠂⢀⢀⡆
⢀⢀⢀⠈⢺⠛⠏⠉⠈⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⢀⣠⣾⡇⠸⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠘⢻⢃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡄⠒⢦⣤⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⢠⣠⣤⣶⣦⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⣏⠎⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣴⣿⠟⠉⠁⢀⢀⢈⣙⠏⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤⢤⢨⣿⣿⣿⣿⠻⠉
⢀⢀⢀⢰⣷⣦⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡀⢀⢀⣀⢀⣠⠆⢀⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⠠⠄⠚⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡘⢿⣿⠸⠿⠟⠋⠁
⢀⢀⢀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡀⠈⣿⡾⢏⣀⣤⠴⢀⢀⢁⣀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣦⡇⢸⡟
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠈⠟⠙⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠛⠛⠉⠙⣻⣷⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⠰⣷⣾⡟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⡇⠈
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠁⠁⢨⣆⢀⢀⠈⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣿⣿⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⣿⡲⢀⢀⢀⡀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⡗⢀⠈
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠈⢤⢀⣠⣦⣀⣐⣛⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢠⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⠈⢳⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣟⠟⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⣿⢀⠳⢟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡿⠜⡠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣦⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⠈⠈⠻⢿⣧⡈⣫⣟⠠⠊⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣀
⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣤⣄⢀⣀⣀⣤⣴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢚⣿⣯⣡⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⣀
⣿⣿⡷⢀⢀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣯⡻⣷⡤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣀⡀
⣿⣯⣩⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠚⠻⢯⣝⡻⣿⣿⠷⠓⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣀

>a virtual fence!

>In order to protect the Dreamers, a senior administration official said, Democrats will have to agree to the White House immigration wish list -- scrap the diversity lottery program, end so-called chain migration and give greater latitude to immigration officials to deport people who are apprehended.

>look goy theres mountains & lakes & stuff thats more than enough

I'm appreciative of these posts.
Kike mods blocking images today..
Fucking faggot cock kikes.
This place is just jewed so hard.
CIA niggers too.
Faggots.

say it with me folks
>HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

There's the man I voted for! Right on.

>sources with knowledge
>trump experts
>people that overhear stuff
>an anonymous source says

HOW DO YOU MAKE THESE

I remember visiting Trump Tower when I was a kid, must've been about 7, or maybe 8. My dad was an associate to a private firm which had office space on the 14th floor of Trump Tower. We arrived at the foot of Trump Tower on 8:30am sharp, jumped out the taxi and made our way through the glistening foyer, into the luxurious golden plated elevator. My dad let me hit the 14th floor button, even though he had to lift me up just to get close! However, just as the doors were closing, we heard a voice cry out. "Hold it!" My dad reacted instantly, as if inspired by 240-volts, grabbing the doors and prying them open, revealing the man himself. Donald Trump. He smirked at my dad. “Thanks Tim." He said. My dad's name is John. Trump stepped into the elevator, barging my dad out the way, nudging me as well. He turned, positioning his ass on my face. "Hey Tim, top floor pal." My dad hit the button. "Hey!” Snapped Trump. “Not like that!" He then proceeded to mash his hands into all the buttons, until every floor was lit up. He smirked, uttering under his breath “Still got it...”. For the rest of the elevator ride he kept insisting to us the secret to being able to mash all those buttons is having “giganti-large hands”. Still with ass to face, he then began telling my dad he had diarrhoea that morning. "A big fat mess." He sighed. Finally, we arrived at the 14th floor. The doors opened, and we began to make our exit, forbidding farewell to the real estate mogul. But just as I stepped out the box, Trump let out an almighty sneeze right in my direction.. without covering up. A large yellow-ish gloop of snot cascaded it’s way from Mr. Trump’s being, landing slap bang on the back of my head, barely missing my Kippah. Terrified, I continued walking, with my only solace being the booming laughter of Mr. Trump was now slowly dissipating. As distance grew between us, he let out one last farewell to me and my father, screaming “Fuck you!”, over, and over, and over.

Only answering because of digits.

>ASCII art is a graphic design technique that uses computers for presentation and consists of pictures pieced together from the 95 printable (from a total of 128) characters defined by the ASCII Standard from 1963 and ASCII compliant character sets with proprietary extended characters (beyond the 128 characters of standard 7-bit ASCII). The term is also loosely used to refer to text based visual art in general. ASCII art can be created with any text editor, and is often used with free-form languages. Most examples of ASCII art require a fixed-width font (non-proportional fonts, as on a traditional typewriter) such as Courier for presentation.

Www.loveeee.github something something.

Trumps a fucking genius. He wrote the art of the deal. He's a master negotiator and a student of military history. You can just tell. He has that presence about him.

Sup Forums and right wingers in general, I've noticed, are students of history. History seems to be our gateway. Particularly military history. When you are a student of history you stand upon the shoulders of giants. You may not have fought a battle in your life, and yet, you are likely aware of just how brutal reality is. You may also have some idea of how best to confront danger.

I've only skimmed the art of the deal but from what I saw, it was impressive. The left don't know how to negotiate, they only know how to scream and bitch. The wall = less important that getting rid of non-American democrat voters already within America. The democrats view non-Americans and non-Whites as "revolutionary material", basically a rent-an-army that will, by virtue of being strangers in a strange land, will have no choice but to be loyal to their masters.

This is actually a historical strategy. The "foreign bodyguard" of kings and emperors for example, germanic Roman guard, Napoleons mamelukes, The Galoglass of Irish kings and even the Muslim guards of Normans in Sicily, the Varangian guard etc. They cannot afford to be "disloyal" in the way an accepted native can, because they are strangers in strange lands. Their survival depends upon their leaders survival.
This is what the "immigrant" represents to the traitor democrat. This is also why they HATE the right wing "black", "jew" or "mexican".

Trump knows EXACTLY what he is fucking doing. He is denying them their foreign guard!

Huzzah! All hail the Lord Emperor.

>like pottery

Trump knows chain immigration is the most important thing

The wall is a ridiculous waste of money that won't work and you know it. Just enforce the laws we have.

Did you write that, user, or is it copypasta?

Cheers if you wrote it. Well done.

Get rid of chain immigration, visa lottery, and get e-verify, otherwise the wall is useless

>"You're going to get tired of winning."
no, its a new paradigm

fuck the 60-70s paradigm with their fucking aids-nigger level "save the world" bullshit and their feminist empowerment and retarded sympathy self-promotion.
Time for nationalism!

and when a democuck sneaks back in eventually into the white house they will tell ice to stand down putting the usa back to square one

fuck off,wall,no daca,and ice kicking down doors throwing spics into the bean bin

The final sentence was a bit of a dud, but this was otherwise a very entertaining story. The kippah made me crack up.
This post was more entertaining than basically anything hollywood has ever done.

Super top newfag-repellent military secrets

Fuck you spic

⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⣀⣀⣀⢀⣀⣀⣀⢀⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
⢀⢀⠻⣿⣿⠿⣿⣷⡀⠻⣿⣿⠃⠘⣿⣿⡟⠘⣿⣿⠟⠘⣿⣿⠟⢀⢀⠙⣿⣿⠛⠿⣿⣦⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⣿⣿⠃⣿⠟⣿⣿⠿⢿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢹⣿⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⠋⢀⣿⣿⢀⠘⠃
⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣠⣿⡿⠁⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⠛⢿⣿⡄⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢸⣿⣷⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢠⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢠⣿⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣀⣼⣿⡇⢀⢿⣿⣄⣠⣿⣿⣆⢀⣿⣿⣄⢀⣿⣿⣄⣀⣿⢀⣿⣿⣀⣀⣾⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀
⢀⢀⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠋⢀⢀⠈⠻⠿⠛⠙⠛⠛⠘⠛⠛⠛⠘⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠛⠛⠛⠃⢀⠘⠛⠛⠛⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣿⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣤⣴⣶⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣀⣀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⠋⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣀⡀⢀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠙⠁⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠔⠉⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀

Even that isnt enough, chain migration means for every 1 fucker we let in they bring in 20 behind them easily with their recommendation.

⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠙⢿⣿⡴⡿⠛⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⠷⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦
⣿⣝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧
⣿⠴⣻⣼⣿⣿⡿⢟⣿⣿⡷⠉⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
⡿⣴⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢀⢀⣀⡤⠤⠤⣤⣠⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡟⠁⠰⢆⢀⢯⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⢮⡀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣟⡽⣿⣇⣽⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠐⢀⢀⣀⡇⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠔⣀⡆⠐⢀⢀⢀⠹⡌⠂⢀⣄⠋⠂⠙⢸⣸⠐⠹⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢐⠁⢀⠄⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠊⠕⠢⡀⢀⢀⠛⢀⢀⣛⢀⡠⠁⢸⣿⡀⠅⢀⣿⣷⣻⣿
⢀⠱⣃⣴⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⠠⣁⠤⢼⢀⠘⢀⢽⣿⣸⣿⡿
⣄⢀⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡐⠒⠛⠚⢦⣕⢀⠺⣤⠛⣿⠇
⣿⣦⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⠤⢀⠐⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡒⡥⡔⠠⢀⢀⠙⣆⢂⣉⣼⡏
⣿⣿⡿⢱⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠁⢀⠈⠢⡀⢀⡴⣣⣿⣻⡟
⡿⠋⠂⠠⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⠁
⢀⠘⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⡿⡽⡇
⢀⠆⢀⢀⠂⠒⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⢀⠘⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣿⣿⠟⡻⠃⠇
⡨⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣷⡿⢀⠲⢭⣤⣦⣤
⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠤⢀⠡⢛⡽⠁⢀⠙⡂⢧⢀⡇⢀⠂
⢠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠺⡿⢷⣄⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⡶⠊⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⡼⢡⣼⣼⣥

Let me get this straight:
He had the opportunity to get funding for the wall but instead gave CHIP in exchange of nothing and the shut down was only postponed.
Mmm...

Best fanfic ever

No compromise. Get all of that AND remove the "dreamers"

Wew nice alternating digits there, very appealing

This is good pasta.

Schumergoldstein offered Trump 2 billion for a 20 billion wall and nothing else for DACA
no way was he gonna agree to anything or be offered anything good

They didn't offer to build the wall, they offered to authorize it. NOT FUND IT.

Protip: the wall was authorized 12 years ago. The democrats are just being trickster faggots.

imagine being autistic enough to make this up, and the sad angsty little snowflake "fuck you" part at the end was especially cringe

I could picture him walking away waving his hands in the air without looking back while saying, "fuck you! fuck you." in ever decreasing decibels.

Tfw phoneposting so I have no idea wtf this is

>nagatoro
nice

This.

>cnn

Yeah, doubtful. The wall is the ultimate win. I'm sure he would've easily settled on that.

I have worked comercial jobsites. How will Everify be different. The GC required every employee to provide them with a SS card and a drivers license. Not to therir employer, but to the GC. 90% of the workforce was illegal. How does Everify change this?

Deportation squads if digit

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠛
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⢻⣟⡆⢈⣿⣿⣿⣾⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡟⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢯⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧⣀⢀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⡁⡞⠁⠈⠉⠒⠢⠤⢄⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠁⠙⠳⠶⣤⣄⣹⣟⢻⢿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡤⠞⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢻⠁⠘⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢆
⢀⢀⡴⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡆⢀⢸⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⠠⠈⢦
⢀⡸⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢷⢀⣿⣿⡆⢀⣠⣶⣿⡿⠃⢀⠆⢀⢇
⢠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣼⣿⣇⣷⣾⣿⠟⠋⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⠈⢂
⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⠈⣇
⢀⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⠘⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡾⢧⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡿⢀⣤⠞⠛⠉⢀⠘⣧⣹⣿⡿⠟⢹⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⡄
⢀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠷⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⡿⣯⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧
⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣧⠹⡆⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⣀⣤⣶⡄⢸⡀
⢀⠘⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⡆⢽⡄⢹⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣎⡇
⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⢀⣻⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿

>being this retarded
Schumer walks in with the wall deal
>I’ll give you $1,000 for the wall in exchange for DACA. No e-verify, chain immigration, visa lottery, or border funding though
>wtf no, get out of here
>*schumer kvetches all over the place as he walks back to senate*
>SHUT IT DOWN SO I CAN VIRTUE SIGNAL NOT GETTING EVERYTHING FOR NOTHING
Trump and the GOP played it smart this round

I still don't believe they agreed on the wall, first they were claiming it's only Schumer who agreed.

Schumer said he offered Trump the wall but he wanted more. Who knows if he was lying or not. Probably was knowing Schumer.

Bingo, obama and he eft thought they were on the verge of final victory just to see it all collapse

The worldview created in the 1960’s may have worked for its time but it is long stale and we are replacing it with nationalist populism

Get a sense of humor. I love the Lord Emperor, but that pasta was just funny. I love his mannerisms and antics almost as much as his policies.

Schumer also said they appropriated funding. That's not the same as budgeting it. Appropriations were made years ago way before Trump was even in office. He just thinks the public is too stupid to know the difference. Trouble is, they are.

How are CNN and MSNBC reacting?

It would work if we just shot illegals trying to cross

Use horizontal mode.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠶⣛⢋⡭⠽⠓⠚⠖⢿⣰⣚⣧⣷⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⣽⢔⠤⠚⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠓⠘⠢⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜⣹⣽⢹⡀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⠐⠢⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣧⣿⣲⠯⡢⡗⠞⣀⢀⢀⣨⠶⠻⠷⢦⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠢⠤⠤⠤⠤⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣪⣶⣿⣻⢻⢶⢟⣿⣲⣜⠋⢀⠠⢃⣀⡼⣻⡓⡙⠻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠒⢄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠔⠊⠭⣉⠉⢛⣞⣽⣤⢭⣭⡧⡯⠺⠌⠁⢀⠤⠙⠋⠯⠁⡠⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣐⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠐⠂⠤⠤⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠜⢀⡄⢀⢀⠈⠆⢀⠈⠏⡤⠲⢌⠚⣗⠍⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠢⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⢀⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡀⢈⡄⢛⢉⡏⠇⣿⢀⡊⡂⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⡈⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢡⠘⣧⡈⢀⡙⢠⣿⣅⡕⣁⢀⡀⢀⢀⠔⢉⣀⣀⡀⢀⠙⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠚⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠳⡀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⠻⡀⡀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡆⡇⢱⠈⢀⣺⢺⢯⣌⡿⣚⢵⡍⣸⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⢀⠑⠆⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⡄⢀⢀
⢀⢀⡆⢀⢀⠃⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠙⢀⡗⣶⢷⣟⢓⣟⣬⣟⣹⣯⣾⢦⡙⠻⠿⠿⠿⣿⣷⣄⡀⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄⢀
⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡏⢀⢘⠹⢽⣳⣫⣮⡯⣽⢍⡐⡭⢏⣋⠛⠛⠒⠢⢤⣽⣛⣉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀
⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⢸⢰⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⠈⢋⣏⣗⡼⣾⡯⡿⡛⠠⠑⢾⡤⡏⡖⠒⣇⣰⠛⢀⠈⠑⠢⠤⠤⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠒⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡀
⢀⢘⠈⢀⢀⠈⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢆⢠⠛⣌⣛⢏⠧⣿⡝⣜⣥⢱⡄⡉⠙⠛⠻⠃⣷⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠐⠠⠤⢀⣀⣀⣠⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⠸⡇
⢠⢃⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢫⢂⢿⣇⠗⣻⢼⣽⣼⢽⣿⣾⣎⣲⢶⣲⣹⣟⡬⠦⢳⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠂⠤⢀⣀⡀⢀⢀⠰⢀⢀⢀⣧
⡜⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢢⡎⢌⢩⢟⣯⢹⢿⡟⢯⢿⣷⣿⢯⡿⠁⢀⣠⠒⢣⠠⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠝⢦⣄⢀⢀⢀⡞
⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢛⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠳⡠⡭⡑⡷⣻⣛⠞⣶⡿⣽⣵⢟⢀⢀⠈⠉⣄⡞⢀⠔⠂⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠉⢀
⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡜⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡤⠏⣁⣱⣇⠹⠯⠝⠋⠉⠻⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡀⠁⡤⠋⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠊⢀⡌⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠼⡀⢀⣨⡉⡩⣠⢄⠠⣢⢲⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠁⢀⢀⢀⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢦⣡⣀⣋⢹⠉⡇⠁⢄⡠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

Capped. I like your analysis.

Thems are some damn sexy digs user.

Brilliant post. Can we upload pics finally?

everify requires them to submit credential information to the feds

beyond simple name/pattern matching (is the same SSN in use in five places), the feds now have linkages into the state DMVs to check the validity of the license, which under REAL ID requires the state DMV to check with the federal government when issuing drivers licenses (most states have started offering REAL IDs) over SSN validity and current validity of an issued document when submitted to everify

pics machine broke
we got ascii though

the guy quite literally wrote the book on negotiating. he knows EXACTLY what he's doing and no amount of leftist horse shit propaganda is gonna change that.

good feels all around. my president will appropriate necessary funding for The Great Wall from mexico via taxes, tariffs, increase fees, etc. and the loan money from the government will be paid off in no time.

Gotcha, this should help a lot. I hear alot of larger construction companies have to fire almost their entire workforce every year when their SSN get kicked back. They just rehire them, this would prevent that.

I thought it was a little to obvious at that point. The idea of him having a little childrens go cart or something and a crown would be more authentic. Him driving off laughing and looking up maids skirts. That seems more like an authentic liberal nightmare. The "fuck you" is too overt.
What's funny is that the man apparently acts nothing like any of this. I think one person said he was just a bit boring, but the liberal fantasy of this obnoxious babyman is very fun imagery. Liberals can't figure out that we are being sarcastic half the time, it's why pepe the frog still bothers them.

Golf clap

>youtube.com/watch?v=y_w2FNk4qDc

clearly, you shitgibbon cuck-servatives don't get it

You've been played like a fiddle by Schumer and the Dems

The Dems got CHIP, and now if there is no deal on DACA that they like, we get another shutdown and it's the Repubs fault.

They are complimentary

very good

Foreign Guard. This well explains the MS13 deportations. Bravo.

everify gives a yes/no positive result (although a negative result can be the result of a data error) and requires the employer to resolve it with the relevant government agency within 8 days. if it's a data entry error you have no problem, if you're illegal your ass is to the curb within a week.

they're also scanning federally issued documents and many drivers licenses and comparing them to the DMV file. so if an illegal gets valid drivers license info (ID#, name, address, date of birth, etc.) but has a fake with an altered photo, eVerify can now detect that from many states. the employer has to certify that the person in the photo matches the person showed.

can it prevent all fraud? no. but the employer has to scan the proof of ID and agree that they think it's the person there. if it's a mismatch, the employee will get caught for fraud.

I agree.

So sick of this weak shit the Baby Boomers set up. We need to toughen up again.

Well done.

We do enforce the laws we have and its not enough

the wall would slow them down to a slow pace to where ice can deal with them

Why are lefties such faggots?

The fuck we do.
There are sanctuary areas sprinkled across the country that literally refuse to enforce the law.

yes and surly shutting the goverment down again over daca again will work this time when it was unpopular with voters

Liberal are truly insaine

bumpin for jstice

Most want boarder security but no one except stormfags want the wall.

>1 post by this ID

nice impotent rage to go along with your fantasy delusions ya fucking idiot shill

>ass in face
BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!

Good. Why would he settle for anything less? The economy is killing it and people are starting to get their W2s right now and are seeing how big their tax cuts are, Dems are completely fucked in November. In a year he'll be able to get the wall without them and without the taco niggers from DACA.
He lied

it would be funnier if the elevator doors close and he starts to say fuck you but the door closes and he cant say it all in time

*#*,,,,,,.,*(/
.#,,,.,.,,,,,.,,.,.(*
.#,,,#%##(,*,,.,.,,..,,,#
/#,..,(*,,,,,,,,,**#/(.,,,,,%#&
%,,,.,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*(.,*#%
*#*,,,,#,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,#,,,#
,#,,,,,#,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/,.,#
#,,,,.#,*/*//*,,*,**,,,,,,,,,,,,,#,,(*
#,,,../,*##*,,#*,*,/,,,,,,,,,,,,,/,.,../
.#,,,,,//,*#*/,*&**(,/,##/,**/,,,,/*.,,,,/
**,,.,,.,(,**,(%&@(,#,,***(((*,(/,,,#,,,,..#
#,,,,,,,,(,,,,,,,,,,%,,,*,*%/&%%/#,,,*,,,,,,,(
#.,,,,,,.,#,,,,,,,,*#,,,,,,,/#***/*,,,%,,,.,,,/%.
/,,,,,,,,/*,,,,,,*((,,,,(,,,*,,***,,**/(,,,,,,,%.
*#(# ,%,,,,,,*%*,,,,,,/%&,,#**(,,,,,,,,,,,,(,/,,,..,.#
.,,/(,,*(/*. ###(,.,,#,,%,,,(#*,,/%&/%/,,,,,,,,,,*#///(*....,#
/,,,,,,//,,,(, ( *,.,,#,,,%,..,,.,,,,.,/*,,,,,,,,(,,%/*(..,,,*.
(,*,,,,(/,,(///////#(,,,,#,#.,.,,*,&%,/,.,,%*,,,,,,%,,#*/*,,..,,,
(,***,,,,,#@//////&&(&,,//.,,%@,#%***(*.,,,//,*#%,,,#,/,,,,,*#
(*,,,,*/(#%#///////////%.,#(#*,,,,,.,,,%,%.,,,,%..,.,#/,.,,,#
*,,,,,,,,#///////%(//%.,,*#,.,,,,,,,,,.,.*#,,.*(,.**,.,..,#
(,,,,,*((/////////#*,,/,,.,(.,,,,,,,,,,,..*###/,,,%,,,,,,,/
%&*,,*,,#.,##(##%%##%/(,,,(,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,..,#(.,,,,,,*
#,,,,(. ,%%/%(,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,%#*#,,,,,,(/
(,,,(,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(%***#,,,,,.##(
#*,,,,/,.,,,,,.,,.,(/#*,****/,,.,,**(
(*(,,,,*/,,...,/*,*,#*****(/***%..,,(
(****/##(/*(##//#(******#/*********%#**((

You replied, but you didn't really answer.

Thanks pal. I'm glad people appreciate that observation. I noticed it a lot in reading history and it all started to make sense. Seemed so counter intuitive, but upon examination, I see why it has existed so frequently.

We can't post pics?

Sadly, I can't say I am that familiar with MS13.
I do know that the left like their de-facto militias though. The whole "you'd never say that to a black guys face" reveals a lot about how they view non-Whites as soldier-settlers. The left are such manipulative and short sighted fuckers.
It's probably the same reason why these freaks get a buttgasm over radical Islam. These see a bunch of mentally retarded, easily manipulated violent people that will kill all their rivals. It's basically game of thrones type shit but honestly, in the event of victory, what kind of world will they rule? A world of piss and shit.

"You can't always get what you want" (C) Trump official campaign song. I would settle for the wishlist though.

Don't fucking question the guy who wrote the art of the deal. Or at least wait until the dust settles.

How is this a win? Democrats shut this shit down until there was a vote on DACA or everything shuts down again in less than three weeks.

The republicans will vote on it publicly rather than just letting it expire without exposing any of their senators to the voter backlash.

And if they want all that crazy bullshit, the democrats can simply vote no and things go back to utter shit in 3 weeks because the art of the dealmaker is mentally ill

>here’s your wood plank and a nail, good luck

Agreed. You've got a good eye for digits. Some pairs of digits are more aesthetic than others and I think 7s and 6s go very nicely together.

These are nice.

this

>shuts down again
It won't, unless the Dems want to lose the midterms. They already played the shutdown card; they can't do it again without losing huge political capital.

>vote on DACA
Not quite; the GOP promised they would let a bill go to the floor, even if Trump didn't pre-approve it. They can simply pick one GOP Senator who isn't getting elected until 2022 to be the fall guy who filibusters until the Dems give them what they want.

Even if the GOP passed a DACA bill without getting what they want, Trump would shut it down, because he really doesn't give a fuck. He'll just start deporting Mexicans until the Dems cave.

Because now, because its not attached to the budget, DACA becomes a simple majority vote.

Tax cuts don't take effect with this year's returns. The new tax law will take effect in the form of bigger take-home - payroll will not withhold the same amounts as last year, they will have new tax tables to base that on.

Everify verifies the docs people give a GC or a business. It is something like 99 percent effective at detecting something is screwy. We everify at work and it always catches if people are illegal.

Democrats shut down the government for N O T H I N G and Trump has their balls in a vice.

The dems have proven that they are weak and Trump now smells blood in the water. They're fucking dead, kiddo.

all the democrats want is for the republicans to have a recorded vote on DACA. They have 17 days to have that vote or the government gets shut down again until the vote occurs.

You can discuss whether they will lose the midterms, but the reality is, lol, no, the minority party always picks up seats in the off year and this has been a disastrous season for the republican party. This is shaping up to be a bigger blood bath than the teabaggers in 2010 after the ACA passed.

And we still haven't even reached Mueller day

OIG DOES NOT HAVE MISSING TEXTS
Statement from Sessions:
>imgur.com/95t0aED

Trump literally has nothing to do with any planning on this. Even McConnell has stated publicly within hours of the government shutting down that he fucking wish Trump would say what he wants done.

This agreement to reopen is between Schumer and McConnell. Of course trump is going to veto it. Let him.