What do you think of the fact that Kingdom's mangaka draws poorly? I think it's charming actually

What do you think of the fact that Kingdom's mangaka draws poorly? I think it's charming actually.

I actually hated his art so much that I had to drop the manga.

if that is poorly to you I will like to see your artstyle drawings mate

This artstyle is berserk like fym?

>poorly
I guess I've read too much of ONE's shit, which was absolutely terrible but recently I really fucking enjoy ONE's art

ONE has a top tier composition and sence of the scene.

I wouldn't call that art "poor" at all. There's plenty of manga out there with bad art though. I think the worst offender I read recently was Akame ga Kill. What baffles me about that series is, the writer actually hired an artist to draw it for him, yet he picked a guy that can't draw action manga at all.

>Retards implying that you can't criticize someone's skill if you're not better.

Unless you can demonstrate that you know what you're talking about why should anyone care about what you have to say?

I want her to snu-snu Shin

Yeah, everyone should have to present their credentials before posting on Sup Forums, or else why would I bother reading their opinions?

You can know what makes art good without being a good artist. That only requires a basic knowledge of the fundamentals.

So when are the raws/spoilers coming out?

I wouldn't say its really bad or poorly, more like manly art, and not much people can handle it.

As for Karin, she's just a huge bitch (applies for both meanings).

He draws bowling-pin people but it's entertaining so who cares?

Would sure make threads less shit that way.

>"This anime is shit"
>"oh yeah, we'll i'd like to see you make a better anime."

Top kek, I think there's one guy that does get snu snu'd, like a small soldier who comes to report or something.

Just can't find it atm.

At least it's not Hunter x Hunter bad.

I didn't say you have to produce something better, I said you have to show you know what you're talking about. Or else you're just some idiot running his mouth.

You're looking for something more like reddit then my friend

Here's the response you wanted. You win.

Fukumoto draws like ass but is still good.

There's a difference between drawing poorly and having a strange style. Karin is hands down his worst design. Plus, this page is from like 5 years ago, and he's improved since.

Here's a question, if Ouki of the branch family could get such a fancy ass glaive, does this mean Ousen's glaive is equally as hax or did Ouki get his glaive from King Sho himself? After all the only reason Shin could even cleave people pre-time skip was thanks to Sei's sword.

The only thing that bothers me is the horses. Seriously there are horses in every chapter and they still look weird as hell.

Shin's fight with Houken was amazing in more ways than one, those horses man...

It's over exaggerated, but that's Kingdom's art style. As for the anatomy, anyone who claims the author got horses wrong is retarded and only knows about European horses. Google up ancient Chinese horse carvings, every single one of them is a fat stocky body with slim legs. Every, single, one. It is only when you enter the ages of say, Romance of the 3 Kingdoms and such that the horses and been mixed and bred with the horses of the west enough that you have horses that have a bit stockier legs.

In fact, stocky body slim leg horses still exist to this day. Even Cavalia's Odysseo show cases some of them, even if they aren't as wide. Actually the slim leg horses far outnumber the stocky leg horses but I have no idea why that is so.