Trump successfully deports 3.5 million spics

>Trump successfully deports 3.5 million spics
>America is still only about 60% white

How do we make America at least 95% white again? Or say 85% because niggers are about 15% of the population and there's no realistic way to get rid of them.

You don't, America is going to be BROWNED either way. Trump is just turning off the faucet.

Since you have the Confederate flag just keep fucking your sister and/or mother every 9 months and that should help out with the white birth rate.

zyklon-b

Unless we all become Mormons, it's too late. You lost. Yay!

each white person needs to have 20 kids each.

The US will give us the opportunity to know if the browning of a society leads to collapse or the collapse of a society leads to browning. What will happen first, will the US destroy itself because of the debt and the useless spending or will it be irreversibly browned?

It’s called having white kids. More than 3. It’s absolutely the only way to win. Have so many kids you qualify for gibs. Beat the niggers at their own game

Get rid of all welfare. Nigs and spics can't reproduce with no resources

Cut off welfare and child support to single mothers with children born out of wedlock.

There is absolutely no reason for that shit. 99.9% effective birth control. 100% legal abortion.

50% of kids should not be being born out of wedlock period.

End that shit.

Get the ice age back. Maybe get a big lens in orbit to melt Antarctica. Shitskins can't hack it in the permafrost.

fuck off nigger boot licking stinking ass nigger!

This. HOF post

Mormon prophecy basically implicitly articulates that mormons will be the only whites left surrounded by a sea of brown.

that never stopped Africa

Support liberal Abortion laws. Poor people (dumb undesirable whites, blacks, mexicans, s. americans, native americans are) are way more likely to get abortions. Blacks in the USA are not reproducing at a replacement rate largely because of abortion.

We could deport 20 million in a year

Tell us about it, nuke baby. DNA weirdo

Right Wing Death Squads are a good start, but unless you can convince the majority of Yankees they have the right to pick and choose who to let in and they're capable of ending immigration whenever they want then maybe there is a chance. We're brainwashed to believe we should ALWAYS let in people. When I say always, I mean it. It's the biggest political sin to say "We should end immigration." just look how ugly it got for Trump just saying they should come legally.

We will prob run out of "shitholes" to plunder, or run out of money to build military bases. Soo....we will just have to bomb every one into submission. "Just sayin'".

We wont brown, we'll just glow in the dark.

>Trump successfully deports 3.5 million spics
Did that actually happen so far?
>How do we make America at least 95% white again?
White breeding camps in the spirit of the Lebensborn project.
>Or say 85% because niggers are about 15% of the population and there's no realistic way to get rid of them.
Why not give them one state in the US where they can show the white devil what kinda kangz they really are? (lel as if)
Of course you would have to build a wall around that state as well since it would turn into an africa tier shithole within a decade.

I know a Punjab Brahmin who looks like that but with straight hair. Took her virginity because her family was marrying her off to her cousin. Took 5 minutes to fit it in.

Also, by changing the cooking oil in ghettoes to the oil in transformers on electric poles, giving fake insulin to pharmacies when encountering Hispanic and black patients, and giving niggers free abortions while painting it as reversing white privilege.

All can be done in the same year with the next Democratic president cycle, so we should work on ourselves to reach higher goals in that time, so we can do a behind the scenes genocide when the pendelum swings left.

kek
....................0..........................................0....0......0......0

not happening. your "men" are busy drinking their soy milk from their sippy cups and playing cardboard nintendo switch

Day of the rope.

How are all these virgins supposed to have kids? They can't even find an ugly girl to fuck. If they miraculously found someone, you know they wouldn't have what it takes to actually get married and have kids.

>because niggers are about 15% of the population and there's no realistic way to get rid of them
Not with that attitude

by no longer concealing your power level.

if hate crimes reach a critical mass the government will do anything to stop it, including mass deportation or mass segregation.

The government already holds eminent domain so if the conditions come down to it, all muds can be segregated.

Show these shit skins they are not welcomed.

Also kill your yellow fever, two years ago this board was filled with gook plastic surgery before and after images, the kikes want to you interbreed yellow and while its not the worst option white + white is the only one we need to focus on now.

That scares the shit outta me! I wanna be a Moron...uhh...I mean Mormon.

Make racism "cool" again

Finally someone posts a realistic solution

Wi... will we become CIAniggers?

Whites should abandon North America and mass migrate to Europe ASAP. Europe is the true white continent. Whites will be a minority every where else.

Tell me more user

This is the truth. And it would work. You will never get elected im sorry to say.

>make kike memes mandatory
>force men to forfeit any protection and claim to their own assets that they had
>force men into legal cuckoldry which gives women the power to steal all of their money, cheat on them, rape them in nofault diverse, steal their children, and then claim childsupport AND alimony for the next 20 years
wew lad, are all christ cucks this fucking retarded? getting married is the biggest mistake a young man can make.

This.
End child welfare and make abortions free for the poor.
Fixed overnight.

>Why not give them one state in the US
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Don't ever suggest that again, Hans! It's our clay! Give them (another) part of Africa, Liberia has failed, It's shown, black IQ in the United States has increased, they're bound to do better this time

Yes, And you will head the agency. Congrats.

>Why not give them one state in the US where they can show the white devil what kinda kangz they really are?
Good idea, we'll ship the niggers to the moon

Four Options
A. Privatized ICE Right Wing Death Squad.
B. A 9mm to the back of the cranium then tell all fucking spics must leave or same will happen.
C. Militia's doing citizen's arrest against illegals.
D. Do what said and pull out. Surprised that a leaf didn't make a cucked state ment. Day of the rake postponed for a week.

On second thought, that don't look so good.

I mean, we all know that they would fail maintaining law and order and prosperity without whitey.
They are useless creatures and for all I care they can all get a bullet in the head instead. Libshits wouldn't be on board with that though.

David Duke campaign promise.

I would like to propose an "Abortion Reduction Act" where women in areas with high rates of abortion (i.e. black & hispanic areas) are offered $1000 to get an IUD put in, or $10,000 for tube tying; also offer cash for vasectomies in those areas. As a kicker, offer the money to parents of teenagers as well.

This plan should be palatable to normies, and end up saving the government money in the long run through less gibs needed.

Why don't we just poison the food. Oh wait we already did that.

A bullet is cheaper you know.

Sounds about right - although they have recently cucked on the Nigger Question.

Are you tryin to be reasonable?? Knock that shit off!

Yeah but who cleans up the mess?

More than three? Try like 12-15

Start counting white white Hispanics as white in the general census stuff (and stop counting non-white Hispanics as white in all the crime statistics while you're at it).

we have more like 30 million illegal hispanics, not even counting the legal ones through birthright citizenship or whatever

Stefan Molyneaux has some interesting interviews on race and I.Q. on youtube.

Why dont we just give a portion of the land to all the commie race traitors and shitskins, then build a wall to permanently keep them out?

America will never be overwhelmingly white. Ever. At most America might remain majority white, but I doubt it. Either way, it doesn't matter. Diversity is our strength

You are correct, but unfortunately the overton window hasn't shifted far enough yet to make that possible. My plan should be appealing enough to both cuckservative boomers & birth control obsessed feminist types to get passed, and prevent a reasonable number of shitskin births.

>Welfare reform
>Immigration law enforcement
>Build the wall
>Border security
>RAISE Act
>Travel Ban
>Minimum wage repeal

Etc.

Can someone explain how this wouldn't help America?

>Out of wedlock

You'll still have people gaming the system. Getting married just to get those gibsmedats.

Ask the missionaries.

>3.5 million
Sauce?

Last I heard Trump deported less people then Obama and Trump is actually darting white people too.

Put them in a plastic barrel with acid and dump them into the gulf stream to float towards Mexico. Or dump them along the border of Mexico. Unfortunately, Spics only understand violence. They must repent and must understand we don't take kindly to invaders.

But then the man would owe child support.

#menarenotslaves

Making men slaves in violation of the 13th and 14th amendment is morally and ethically reprehensible.

Kek'd Lolertarian.

Mother earth will decide we are too big of a pain in her ass and wipe us ALL out pretty soon.(resistant diseases)

You are right. I am just tired of giving shit to nigs and spics, specifically women. The problem is also that this may effect whites as well. I have a female friend who refuses to have children. She isn't blacked but still, it makes me aggravated. Sounds like something she would be good for.

The vast majority of whites have plenty of guns, why don't you guys start killing all minorities?

The 'Obama deportation' figure is misleading, they tried to say people turned away at the border were deported.

phenotype specific biological weapons

or just rope, lots and lots of rope

Most places quote less, but ICE itself states marginally more from 2015 to 2016. A part of the smaller numbers is the longer an illegal immigrant is here without committing a crime, the less ICE is concerned with them (and they have better fake papers), also fewer illegals are returning or venturing in to begin with. I still think the whole
>only go after those convicted of other crimes or caught right at the border
thing is a cheap out.

That's not very nice

Because, unlike your shithole, our police isn't easily bribed or openly racist. Shame, I wish I could slaughter every illegal and communist within our dying empire. McCarthy and Rockwell were the closet to American idealism I wanted.

Because that is unkind and against the law. Making ourselves majorities in prisons isn't really the goal.

Am white with white wife. Working on our fifth. MATCH ME!

Morph sickle cell into some kind of serialization disease? Like, have it attack the X chromosome so men will become infertile while the women (Who have two X chromosomes) Will be fine and reproduce with the male niggers and produce babies that are eventually completely infertile.

We're going to delouse them to death?

The African population is massively artificially inflated from foreign aid and medicine. Cut the supply off and watch Africa's population cut down to ~250 million
e.g. Zimbabwe

Honestly, this would be the best solution for them. Their countries might actually develop and they can get an African Renaissance.

Ban feminism

But the Africans need heeeeeeeeeelp don't you want to feel good about yourself? also ur a racist

Because unlike you cannibals, white people are notoriously empathetic. Only a powerful ideology and viewpoint that would dehumanize everyone but themselves would lead to that. Good luck reviving eugenics in this day and age though.

Blacks and Mexicans are gibs-mongers.
Cut off the gibs and they wither on the vine.
That's how you deal with it.
Force them to live according to their own productivity.

>population shrinks
>Honestly, this would be the best solution for them. Their countries might actually develop and they can get an African Renaissance
if the the population reduction selects for the most intelligent members it very well may be

Your country loves niggers and POCs in general, that's why the rest of the world is fucked today.

we will balkanize. the brown people simply can't achieve first world living so there's no avoiding it.

Death squads tend to turn on their masters.

I think abortion works. We should make it cheaper and easier.

This is all that's needed. Regardless of browning, nature will take its course. PROVE ME WRONG.

/thread

All the other shit in this thread are delusion meme solutions

spbp

This has been done for decades. Racial emphasis in planned Parenthood and sterilization is something leftists are poignantly aware of. It's only socially acceptable for Asians and Whites to be sterilized. We need a god damn Genophage.

Negotiate a deal with some African countries and revoke black citizenship and deport them. Or officially reduce federal power back to the States, and a state could cut all welfare to blacks deny immigrants that are not of European decent.

Segregation, Israhell does it with its own citizens.

Tell white women that they are are minority along with whtie men. Be proud of that, don't tell her that indirectly though.