Serious question

Why are liberals so successful in ruining racists' lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2014/12/01/nows-your-chance-to-buy-james-watsons-nobel-prize-because-racism/?utm_term=.720cf8c6a3ca
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
theguardian.com/science/2014/dec/09/russian-billionaire-usmanov-james-watson-nobel-prize-return-scientist
archive.is/wC4d1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even a link to the article. U loser

test

The pic says it all. He had to sell his Nobel Prize because he made some racist comments in the past.

>washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2014/12/01/nows-your-chance-to-buy-james-watsons-nobel-prize-because-racism/?utm_term=.720cf8c6a3ca
>He was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa," he said, because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really." He added that while he hoped everyone was truly equal, "people who have to deal with black employees find this not true."

What they lack in talent they make up for in bureaucratic persistence. All of those make work jobs are designed to punish the people who stand against their chosen direction. Look at education. How many of those fat entitled communist sows could make it in the private sector? How hard would it be to be conservative in their system. Once you anger the jew you spend the rest of your life being dragged down by boney greedy crooked fingers clawing at your every move.

We need a go fund me to help this man.

You can't ruin the life of someone who already living in hell everyday tho

*was already

But what is intelligence?

Is intelligence the ability to write a beautiful piece of music?

Is intelligence being able to perfectly communicate between two different languages?

Is it knowing several practical skills, such as how to shelter yourself and hunt for food with nothing but what you can carry into the woods?

>Why are liberals so successful in ruining racists' lives?
because liberals, marxists, anarchists and faggot activists make up 100% of the establishment
and they hate everyone but themselves.

>Experimental physicist Leon Lederman played a part in the discovery of the muon neutrino. Fermilab

>The Nobel Prize gold medal that physicist Leon Lederman won in 1988 was auctioned off on Thursday for a winning bid of $633,335, plus a buyer's premium that brought the final price to $765,002.

>That put the transaction at No. 4 on the list of 10 Nobel Prize sales over the past 30 years, said Sam Heller, a spokesman for Nate D. Sanders Auctions. The reserve price had been set at $325,000, and six bids were received during a back-and-forth session that went almost two hours into overtime

He should sell that shit. One was sold for 633k in 1988. Got to be worth a million now.

>But what is intelligence?
It's the innate ability to have the potential to be able to do the other things you listed

sorry this was in 2015. He should still sell

James Watson is not ostracized for his comment alone. People are also questioning his legitimacy of his Nobel Prize because he used the x ray crystallography done by rosalind franklin and she didn’t receive credit for it. Therefore, people also say that he was sexist for stealing the nobel prize from a woman. This is widely taught now in public school and college.

A society full of mostly intelligent people will develop space shuttles to travel to the Moon and beyond. A society full of mostly unintelligent people will languish in mud huts and eat insects for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Daily reminder that a wealthy Russian businessman bought his novel prize at auction and have it back to him. BASED RUSSIA

The ability to learn things, recognize patterns, and retain information. Next

Because liberals more often then not make arguments of emotion and morals which common > > people react to more and can get behind far easier than other arguments

Crowd fund for James Watson when?

Is it true?

that's sad he only wanted to redpill the people

we are just trying to have a good time nark why do you want to destroy us

How can we help this poor old man?

Someone start a hatreon for this poor old fart. He shouldn't have to lose the prize of his life because of spiteful faggot SJWs.

The population at large disagree with their decisions, but these progressives are in positions of influence and those who are demanded to act play it safe. They aren't willing to weather the storm and come out stronger.

Politicians, corporations, college administrators and others don't look to the public at large for the public mood; they look to the media and start to panic when they're being called out by them.

By the way, a bit of good news:
>Billionaire bought James Watson’s Nobel prize medal in order to return it

in the new era, which he will hopefully live to see, his name, not (((Einstein))) will be synonymous with intellect. Above all will stand Newton and Darwin and Borr

((((:^0))))

>sharing scientific research=racist comments

What a time to be alive.

>Update
No need. The article is from 2014, he already got 3.2 million from the auction which was enough to set him up for the rest of his life.

Today lefist are the same has the braindeads from the middle age, what a surprise

By the way they managed to do the same thing to Tim Hunt, another Nobel Prize winner. He made this joke while giving a speech:

>“Let me tell you about my trouble with girls … three things happen when they are in the lab … You fall in love with them, they fall in love with you and when you criticise them, they cry.”

Fortunately, I believe in moved to Japan and does research there or at least teaches there.

It actually is true, but not the sexism part. They don't award Nobel prizes posthumously and she died 4 years before

>rosalind franklin

is just a meme used by the university left who are always desperate to show that women have contributed anything to anything ever.

Leftists have no culture. Al they know is how to destroy.

It's bizarre that they're worth anything to anyone except the recipient.

Its almost like liberals are the 1% the left whines about... they seem to hold a lot of power

Russian billionaire bought the prize for a few million then gave it back to him.

What evidence is there for this? Not calling bullshit but I'd like to see it.

thats good. I would have sent him money easily. Poor guy doesn't deserve this. Maybe Sup Forums should send him letters of encouragement.

Because everything liberals do is simply repeated without question by every other liberal.

Rosalind Franklin ran the tests, that's it. She actually argued against the double-helix structure. She literally just ran the machines- nothing more, nothing less. Fuck off.

You guys are faggots and will believe anything anyone tells you
All it takes is a google to better understand why he gave it up

>We are much indebted to Dr. Jerry Donohue for constant advice and criticism, especially on interatomic distances. We have also been stimulated by a knowledge of the general nature of the unpublished experimental results and ideas of Dr. M. H. F. Wilkins, Dr. R. E. Franklin and their co-workers at King’s College, London. One of us (J. D. W.) has been aided by a fellowship from the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis

Garbage. Franklin's work is credited right there in the original paper. She worked for Maurice Wilkins in his laboratory as his employee. Wilkins agreed to publish separately from Crick and Watson. Wilkins designed and conceived of the experimental work which Franklin performed. It was **his** call who gets authorship out of his lab.

Crick and Watson had nothing to do with that at all. It's just a handy source of bitching for people who don't like Jim Watson.

Peter Thiel, help this nigga out. He a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

This is a really cute idea and would mean the world to this old man

>In 2014, he decided to auction off his Nobel prize medal in view of his diminished income after the 2007 incident and to use part of the funds raised by the sale to support scientific research. The medal sold at auction at Christie's in December 2014 for US$4.1 million. Watson intended to contribute the proceeds to conservation work in Long Island and to funding research at Trinity College, Dublin, as well as the purchase of artwork.

The medal was subsequently returned to Watson by the purchaser, Russian tycoon Alisher Usmanov, who stated that Watson deserved the medal and that "a situation in which an outstanding scientist has to sell a medal recognising his achievements is unacceptable."

The only reason Rosalind Franklin is getting any attention is because she is a Jew.

>some racist comments
you mean he told the truth don't you , Nathan?

Side status: On orbit

If i remember correctly, The fault felt more toward the guy who was head of the lab whom rosalind was working under. However, watson and crick did know about it but just ignore it. Watson and Crick still deserve the noble prize for their work with DNA because they still interpret the data, build the model, and offer some extra hypothesis on features of DNA that turns out to be corrected. Rosalind perhaps deserve a noble prize as well but she died an early death due to cancer and the award is rarely given post humously. However, liberals think that your valor and achievement should be discredit if they deem you sexist and racist even in different social norm. Both watson and crick eventually apologize, give credit, and on good term with rosalind anyway. Back then, watson said something about rosalind along the line of “ she would be hot with nice make up and clothing and she would be a good wife if she didn’t become a career woman” which might be acceptable banter in the old days but not acceptable today.

These are the type of people who would give as much credit to Alexander Graham Bells' maid as they would to Alexander Graham Bell for the development of the telephone.

It's actually true but old news. Some guy bought his Nobel and let him keep it though.
>Tolerant liberal intellectuals
What a joke

this is the face of white privilege.
>drumpfff
>two scoops

Remember when they savaged Rosetta scientist Matt Taylor for wearing a shirt they didn't like to the point he started crying on camera?

These liberals are scum.

>>He was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa," he said, because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really." He added that while he hoped everyone was truly equal, "people who have to deal with black employees find this not true."
He was so very right. the redpill was too bitter for even the people that consider themselves completely objective.

I dont think intelligent people spend $500 on shoes while supplementing their diet with food stamps

Hidden Niggers. It's all retconning of reality. Soon they will go after Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Gauss, Maxwell, Hilbert, etc.

(Skipping over Feynman, Einstein, and von Neumann because they are jews. But never you mind that, goyim.)

At work today some harpy started in about all the men throughout history who stole credit from brave embowered wymmin. The urge to throat punch her was tantalizing. But of course you have to sit there and let her finish because we are all so oy vey progressive now.

Hold me Sup Forums, I'm not sure how much more of this shit I can take. Breaking point may have been achieved.

Indeed, science is racist.

Yep, science is just racist western ideology that doesnt account for things like nigger magic
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

This enrages me more than anything else.

>"these policies won't work, the nigs are too dumb lmao"
>left throws a fit and ruins his life
>the policies end up not working because nigs are too dumb lmao

I REALLY hope the West wakes up before it is too late.

(((Rosalind Franklin))) should probably have been included into the Nobel Price but given recent "female empowerment" climate I would regard any information about her contribution with serious skepticism.

he stated the obvious and unlike his faggot do-nothing counterpart clownshoes Dawkins, didn't know how to turn controversy into multiple book deals.

How can we help him. He deserves his prize.

A Russian billionaire bought it and gave it right back to him.

Makes you wonder why so many people want to kill them doesnt it?

He literally made an observation based on actual scientific evidence and really he's proven right

theguardian.com/science/2014/dec/09/russian-billionaire-usmanov-james-watson-nobel-prize-return-scientist
archive.is/wC4d1

It had a happy ending.

i was taught this in highschool like 6 years ago during my senior year.
what my thought where

>well he is right about niggers
>if he did not recognized the bitch it might have been because he did all the work while she was complaing about being on her period or soemthing.
i was edgy as fuck but still stand on my claim. she probably did not do shit and wanted to get credited.
also women are not really good in science, so i doubt she had the capabilities of doing anything of value in the first place... except maybe coffee and the sandwiches.

I guess there's a reason America doesn't have space shuttles anymore and has areas popping up where the niggers might as well be living in tin shacks in Africa

Watson definitely deserve that nobel prize. I’m just saying that it’s one of the reason why Watson is jaded about the science community because young scientists treat him like he’s a fraud because of the propaganda that was fed to them. As I said here, . They also target him because his attitude about woman in general (which is redpilled) and make it easy to fit him in the men steal nobel prize from stronk woman narrative. I remember another nobel prize winner’s achievement getting downplayed because his wife also works in the lab with him as well.

Wow, what a human bean. How does Russia look these days after such magnanimous individuals have asset stripped it and fucked off to live in Switzerland?

Not really. They're only given to one person a year (is it annual?) and the people who get them tend not to sell them. Having one go to market is an extremely rare thing.

the ability to think by visualizing a scene is the mark of intelligence. intelligence tests are geared towards testing for visual pattern recognition. idiots think in words, they talk to themselves in their head without visualizing a scene. visualizing a situation takes a split second, talking it out will take time. people who have problems with visual learning, thinking, spatial or geometric problems are morons and will score low on an IQ test.

for instance, morons or people like rappers ... i mean we are talking about people who think being able to talk is a skill, that 'flow' is some transcendent creative state. thats how fucking stupid this demographic is, they believe it takes intelligence to talk or think in language when this is the slowest and least useful form of thought. they are practically fucking brain dead.

He is right about niggers

What I learned in school is that basically niggers in Africa were poor because Africa is a barren wasteland with nothing for them fast forward 10 years when everyone is memeing about the trillion dollar Zimbabwe bills and I learn what Rhodesia was a country where about 350,000 whites had managed to build a country in Africa with a high second world to low first world tier standard of living and managed to grow enough food not only to feed everyone in the country but export a lot as well that now as Zimbabwe was an absolutely poor hellhole where everyone was starving. It didn't take long to realize the truth about niggers.

And I find though I like all other races (though i wouldn't want to become a minority in my own land because of them think of how hitler liked the Japanese but didn't want Germany to have a bunch of Japanese move there) but never have I ever found a nigger that I could have an intelligent conversation with half the time it doesn't seem like they even can speak

Franklin wasn’t eligible for the prize because she was dead. It’s no conspiracy.
Watson is also right about fat people.

The most stupid thing about Africa though is that the niggers didn't even have to be smart enough to build all this stuff themselves or even really grow food or anything they literally had to just be smart enough to not chimp out and kill the people that were actually making sure they had enough to eat and if they wanted a better dwelling than a mud hut all they had to do was some occasional work that didn't even require intelligence they didn't even have to learn how to build roads schools hospitals houses or how to grow food they had people there doing all that. Even most wild animals on this earth fucking learn after awhile if someone is giving them food and improving their living conditions that maybe it's a good idea to not attack them

What are his comments on women that are redpilled?
What are his comments on fat people that are redpilled?

jews have conditioned everyone to the point where they care more about being politically correct and not hurting feelings more so than being actually correct and acknowledging empirical data

this man was one of the first people to discover dna and map the genetic code, to say he doesn't understand genetics is asinine

>scientists treat him like he’s a fraud
>cuz my Rosalind did the work
I never got this. The Prize doesn't go to people who did work; it goes to geniuses who show why a particular line of work is important, usually by developing a theory or otherwise showing what conclusions can be drawn from it.

It's like shitting on Newton because "hurr, it was actually all the astronomers before him gathering data that did the work". Yes, they did work. But not a single one of them was able to apply calculus to create a meaningful physical theory. Meanwhile, Newton took basic calculi, fleshed it out (perhaps serendipitously in parallel with other mathematicians of his time), and did exactly what a thousand of his predecessors couldn't. That is precisely what made him a great physicist. Watson is a great biologist for similar reasons.

>what is intelligence
It's the ability to learn information and use it for cognitive and abstract uses.
Our intelligence is measured by the capacity to use all of these things to meet greater and greater expectations.
Examples of basic intelligence would be
>realizing grass can be used to hold things together
dwelling deeper
>realizing said grass can be used to make a new tool
and
>realizing said tool can be used to make even more developed items

>Alisher Usmanov
based af

This man lived to see the West fall through a slow decay. How depressing it must be for him to watch the West willingly destroy itself, especially in IQ.

>How many of those fat entitled communist sows could make it in the private sector?
There's an old saying "those who cannot do, teach"

he muslim, married to a jew

triple based af

B A S E D M U S L I M

After he dies they will deface all of his pictures then claim he was a proud black woman, I'm calling it.

Because in the past racist + white = literally hitler.
Hitler = genocide and discrimination.
The problem for liberals is that:
They are racist. They create genocide. They support discrimination.

So suddenly all the nazis are coming out of hiding and laughing because liberals are too dumb to realise tha "absolute rules" apply universally.

It's kind of funny, liberals were screeching that conservatives ignore science in favor of religious teachings, and now liberals are ignoring science because of ???

eupohoria

not really he was the man behind the whole thing.
but that woman only worked in running the tests. and she was not even the only one doing that.
the left was thirsty for some more female people to be important and pushed it for the media.

Holy shit Watson is still alive? I feel bad for him, I’d donate money.

awesome. If I was a billionaire I'd do that kind of shit.

I find it depressing that your legacy can easily be tarnished just by a mistake or a angry view of you by other people.

If you get recognized for doing something good, like making a scientific discovery, achieving a outstanding military victory, massive charity work, reform advocate, or whatever but someone finds out a flaw in you or even just have a view that isn't tolerated or accepted in the future, people want to destroy you were and wipe your memory from history. People want statues of these individuals taken down, despite their accomplishments.

People are flawed and it's unreasonable and foolish to expect revered individuals to be an absolute role model.

Relihoius teachings

Let me break it down like this:

There is a software platform I've worked on for years let's just call it "J". The company that owns J provides training and certifications and all sorts of money making scams like that. It's simple enough that anyone can easily be trained without it, and that has always been a problem for them because partner companies like mine just train their people internally and send them off on projects. Eventually they created a "J Score" which was an aggregate rating they controlled and could manipulate at will. Pay for their training/certs and you get a high J Score, don't pay for them and you get a low one. This didn't really mean anything until they got a bunch of companies and government agencies we do business with to demand a J Score of at least XX from key personnel. Overnight, people we had on contracts who had been competently running/working on them for years had a J Score of 0 and were deemed unfit to work or propose on a new contract bid. It forced us into playing the J Score game because they convinced a bunch of imbeciles that it was important.

The label of racism is the same way. The left thrives on group identity and identity politics. They have the full support of every ethnic minority group in the United States. Through these groups they apply pressure to normie white society and convince them that race realism is frothing at the mouth rabid psychopathy and should be shunned and treated as such. The normies with their soft brains blindly follow, and so a man who says something contrary to or disliked by the minority group is by extension shunned by them and the normies. Even other racists are pressured into cutting ties lest they be ruined as well.

A society full of intelligent people would realize there is no point to making advance and the only guarantee is death.

>Is intelligence the ability to write a beautiful piece of music?
>Is intelligence being able to perfectly communicate between two different languages?
>Is it knowing several practical skills, such as how to shelter yourself and hunt for food with nothing but what you can carry into the woods?

>several practical skills

right, that's why its called 'general' intelligence. its applicable across all domains