Dragon Ball Super

Resurrection and rematch again SOON.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n06ZjhbGkyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that toriyama is a hack and delusional retards who thought the potara retcon wasn't his idea got btfo.

Ripped Gi Goku best Goku.

Just like the Goku vs Piccolo rematch, or Goku vs Vegeta.

Oh wait-

>Vegeta can only take on weakened villains

I want to punch Tate in the dick every time he draws his off model and purposefully poorly drawn shit. In b4 "b-b-but it's fluid animation! xD" I don't give a fuck.

challenge for the thread:
find some good Uub fanart. Use your own judgement or good.

Where's that art where Pan and Videl were sucking off niggers and Gohan was inside his house crying?

>do the impossible
Might as well ask us to touch the untouchable

Who remember?

It's the only fanart of Uub I have anyway.

That drawing of Goku looks fucked, like his bottom and upper body are facing the wrong way.

This is how Toyo would've drawn this fight

or see the invisible

Stop clogging the thread with meaningless webms

People like or care about Uub enough to make fanart of him?

Reincarnating Kid Buu as a street shitter was easily the worst most convoluted idea ever. He was a jobber.

Torankusu a perfect

t. Goten

So handsome.

I don't see you complaining about the furfag and the maitoranksu spammers.

Yes user

KALE Universal THREAT CONFIRMED

so glad the Series Director got fucking canned for this arc, it was fucking ugly as fuck.

At least they can be made fun of and shunned out of threads. The webm guy just posts clips from the show with no real meanign and says nothing about them and leaves no discussion to be had other than 'That looked like shit' or 'I like that'

>not knowing the joys of cumming on a girls huge forehead
you're seriously missing out.

why don't you just stream the Black arc on loop rather than post the same webs every thread

She'll only exist to get Lord Freeza warmed up for the real challenges.

Champa better get Hit's 3 brothers, Talk, Shit, and Get, or else they won't be able to control her.

Wow that entrace.

not having Lord freeza vs Cauli for Goku comparisons for shame user

Kek nice one user

So Lord Freeza will take his frustrations out on her? Sounds nice. Wonder if she can handle it.

>Super Saiyan Cyan
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI.

Tate makes Vegeta's jobbing pose look 200% more humilliating.

how do you think freeza's son is born ? Hatesex is universal user

As if you know what you're talking about, virgin.

Nah, they'll be humans from the newly revived earth. At least one of them will probably be an alternate reality version of one of the cast.
Money's on Yamcha for the comedic effect when U7 Yamcha's watching and whines that it's not fair they brought their Yamcha and not him.

THEY CANT EVER LET BUU HAVE IS DAY BUT THEY KEEP BRINGING FRIEZA-SAMA BACK AT EVERY OTHER SEASON WTF

Nah that monkey is history.

Objectively the only good thing to come out of that filthy shit Hit rematch mini arc.

>inb4 Kuriza is retconned to look like pic related

And that is how Kuriza shall be born.

rude.

This filler arc/fight was so fucking dumb
>Hit actually stored all the time that he skips
>he can use this stored time to phase into an alternate dimension
>people can still see him while he's in this dimension, but they can't attack him
>Goku breaks it with a Kamehameha

>Lord Freeza mating with a monkey

>YOU CALL YOURSELF A MIGHTY SAIYAN? THE SAIYANS FROM MY UNIVERSE ARE FAR MORE TERRIFYING AND AWE INSPIRING THAN YOU
>Aww, Freiza
>Pretend you didn't hear that, Goku, or the deal is off

Leave the Tournament to us!

Being reduced to filler shit is suffering. Goku doesn't even need SSBKKx10 either because reasons.

>Goku breaks it with a Kamehameha
same way buu and gotenks broke out of the time chamber

Do you really think he'd give a fuck when he has a raging hate-boner for Goku and his universal equivalent?

>half Saiyan
>half Frieza
How fucking OP would he be? Golden SSJB?
>2 months of training as a kid gets him to Buu level
>gets hurt in battle and comes back even stronger through Zenkai boosts
Imagine those gains...

Tsundere Frieza is hot.

>on top of that, Cauli herself is hyped to be SUPER STRONG

He's gonna be able to trade blows with Beerus as a kid. We're talking Broly on steroids.

Post openings better than Super
youtube.com/watch?v=n06ZjhbGkyI

The hatesex would kill Cauli tho

>Lord Freeza mating press with a monkey
fixed it for ya

>gundam
t. smugpup go back to sleep, eternally

>implying the kid wouldn't surpass Beerus before he's 13
He'll be angel level when he's in his teens. Hell may even touch Zeno-sama's level around his early 20s.

Who?

This is why Saiyans were a mistake and Lord Freeza was right on executing them and their planet. Now time to make it 2 for 2 with U6.

Needs to happen

>second-strongest female Saiyan next to Kale
>being killed by something as primal as sex

She would match him. It's the ultimate poetic irony, being sexually frustrated by the biggest female loudmouth Saiyan in the entire multiverse.

Bulma and Vegeta, only much more hilarious.

He also won't be a jobbing disappointment like a CERTAIN monkey son.

I need this.

kys cuckpup, nobody cares about you shilling your shitty series in a dragon ball thread

Dude i would laugh really bad with this

>She would match him. It's the ultimate poetic irony, being sexually frustrated by the biggest female loudmouth Saiyan in the entire multiverse.
>implying Lord Freeza wouldn't lose his patience and silence the noisy monkey after if the hatesex didn't.

Tsundere Frieza needs to be memed into reality, it's miles better than "hurr durr look at me, I will kill dem monkeys!"

At least my series is better than Super. Check the animation, it's over 9000 times better than the animation in Super. And guess what? It's all by one guy: me. I animated and wrote Gundam

I-IT'S NOT LIKE I WON THE TOURNAMENT FOR YOU FILTHY MONKEYS OR ANYTHING, B-BAKA

>He also won't be a jobbing disappointment like a CERTAIN monkey son.
Yeah he won't be a disgrace like other half breed monkeys like Gohan, Trunks, Goten etc.

>yfw Goku is able to recruit Freeza by promising to have a 1 on 1 with him after the Tournament

What's the chances of tsundere Freeza actually happening for real?

you may be right but he's the reason our universe mortal ranking is so low. i mean frieza has been destroying planets preventing them from improving

No racist monkey hating Lord Freeza is still best Freeza. Tsundere Lord Freeza is also entertaining. Just that Lord Freeza is entertaining when he's killing monkeys like Vegeta.

It's going to happen. I know it will. At the very least, there'll be a moment near the end where Goku thanks Freeza for helping out and mentioning how he really isn't that bad of a guy. Freeza will blush and curse him out before going back to hell.

>cool guy Frieza acting all tsundere after they win
My heart.

And Frieza will take it hook line and sinker.

50/50 tbqh. This is the first time they're using Frieza in a new scenario. I get the feeling they will give him the Orochimaru treatment.

Freeza traning Pan
>You're no daughter of that filthy saiyan! You're my daughter and you'll have my training because no daughter of mine will job!

How many rainbows would Sup Forums puke if this happens in Super?

>implying those other planets didn't deserve to be wiped out
Lord Freeza was doing Beerus-chan a favor.

If they were too weak to stand up against Friezas army of low level jobbers, what chance did they have of being relevant in the first place?

>Hatesexing FemGoku is actually better than killing her
>6 weeks in, she's pregnant
>autistic screech is heard across the multiverse

"S-SHUT UP YOU FILTHY MONKEY! I WILL DEFINITELY KILL YOU! DEFINITELY! BAKA!"

How would Frieza feel tho, his son being part-monkey...

He's tsundere BECAUSE he's racist. Ever since Goku beat him, Frieza has spent every single day thinking about saiyans and how much he hates them and how much he's scared of them and how much he wants to dominate and humiliate them and now he can't think about chocking a saiyan with his tail without getting all hot and bothered