I've never seen this talked about. What is Sup Forums's opinion of Ghost Stories, or more specifically...

I've never seen this talked about. What is Sup Forums's opinion of Ghost Stories, or more specifically, what is Sup Forums's opinion on dubbing terrible anime as a complete shitpost?

Are you new?

>I've never seen this talked about.
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

The humor is fucking Sup Forums-tier terrible. You'd have to be a freshman in high school to find this funny.
>haha, because he's black! XD

Terrible is subjective

I have little love for Prison School but even i felt dropping memes and Gamergate stuff was poor form

As said the dub for Gakko no Kaidan is terrible. The very act of gag dubs is extremely unprofessional

>I've never seen this talked about.
Lurk for at least two minutes, you massive fucking newfag.

>what is Sup Forums's opinion on dubbing terrible anime as a complete shitpost?
If they have the money and permission, pleople can do whatever they want with what they licence.

I see others in this thread has shit taste, it's hysterical.

Never seen it, but this line alone makes it sound like 9 year old edgelord humor

There's nothing its dub can give you that you can't get from Sup Forums, YLYL threads on any board, or any other places full of teenagers.

I love that fucking cat.

The anime itself is quite a bland series about kids experiencing ghost phenomenons.
The English dub is the most shitposty thing the anime dubbing community has ever done.

People around here ignore that a version other than the English dub exists. I found it pretty fun at the time since i didnt watch the shitty version, but i tried to rewatch it recently and even with the meme dub it wasnt as fun as i remembered. But even so, calling it terrible is underrating it a bit.

Underage spotted

>Not laughing at stupid shit

I pity the mortals etc.

>These anons unironically love the proper sub.

You know that even the manga writer hated the source material right?

I don't give a single damn about the series itself. The dub is just terrible.

The animation studio hated working on it and they gave the western dub studio the go ahead on doing whatever they want. The Manga artist even prefers this dub to the normal stuff

>>Hating fun

Everyone knows that shit. I love fun more than anyone else. The dub is just fucking stupid edgy humor I've heard online from underaged faggots for years.
>but the dub came out years ago!
That doesn't change how much it pisses me off.
Shit like brought up is just fucking annoying.

>Source: My ass

Incorrect, actually. That's a troll rumor. The show was extremely well received. You can even find the episodes on NicoNico with thousands of Japanese fans nostalgic for it.

Just watch the dub, dub watcher.

It was okay. I'm more glad they had fun, even if it wasn't that funny.

I find the compilation videos of it funnier than actually watching the whole series, but I laughed quite a bit not gonna lie.

You can find people on youtube jerking off to Master of Disguise or some other godawful shit by the thousands too