ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong

ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eF67XCSux2w
boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=473973
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In five seconds this thread will be full of uenofags saying they disagree. After all, being an insecure girl because of the ideals of a shit society doesn't count.

Cripples should be exterminated.

Shouko is still mai waifu

*slaps*

Her retarded way of speaking makes my dick erect.

But she is not a cripple.

You know its true.

>people actually think 2003 is better than Brotherhood

You aren't the only one. Makes me want to protect and mate with her.

movie was cute

hadn't actually finished the manga before watching it, so the end left me thinking it had cut off early or something... nope

what an extremely unfulfilling end to the story, hell even the Tamako Market movie's no-romance-allowed end had more closure

>doormat
>deaffag who refuses to embrace deaf culture and instead tries desperately to be """normal"""
>5/10 at best

Ueno was right.

>deaf culture
There is no such thing.

you know its true

Yes there is. Use google user.

Watch In the Company of Men.
youtube.com/watch?v=eF67XCSux2w

Both of them

it's in my watchlist now thanks user

Reminder Ueno is a cunt and so is everybody else in that class

Shouko should have been enrolled in a school for the deaf so that she could develop normally.

She blamed everyone's misfortune on herself and attempted suicide. Those are things she did wrong, but I don't blame her.

>refuses to embrace deaf culture
I don't even know what this is but you can fuck right off. Don't fucking tell her how to live her life
t. Uenofag

i can't wait for casca to admit that she loved it

Deaf schools and the Deaf community are terrible and would have stunted her development further at least according to that one user who went on a rant a few days ago

I sure as hell don't think this helped her more though

but she can't listen to your autism user, she wouldn't know the true you.

It helped her meet the love of her life, Ueno______

You misspelled Ishida there my man

What is sex with a deaf person like?

I agree with OP.

>spoiler
do you have a screencap or tldr of that by any chance?

>jailed for rape because you can't read sign

kek

What is sex like if you are deaf?

The world's impure thoughts have to be punished somehow.

Being willing to destroy all impure things for your daughter is truly doing nothing wrong.

>>>/tumblr/

>tfw pedro will never kindly offer condoms for chex before I go inside her

Quiet.

>inb4 Speedy/Alice/Tamafags

>tries to kill herself
can't even get that right. useless

she make good retard voice

I like the fact KyoAni does it's research.

This is scary. I just happen to watch this movie and now everybody is talking about it. Isn't this from 2016? So why does it get to much attention at the exact same time I happen to watch it?

Isn't this what happened after the bullying? Her mother talked about a "special school" so I assumed she meant a school for deaf children.

Did the mangaka barely develop Shouko on purpose? One of my major gripes with the story is that we learn very little about Shouko. By that I don't mean what happens to her (that we do learn) but what kind of person she is. I nEven at the very end, she still feels distant to me, wheras all the other characters were properly fleshed out. I still don't even understand why she bought those flowers things for MC. Was it because she had to take care of the flowers as a kid or does it have a deeper meaning? In any event, could it be that the mangaka kept her in the background on purpose in order to illustrate how difficult it is for her to commnicate with others, including the audience itself?

I was kind of hoping she'd be fleshed out too. Like why she apologizes for literally everything even in the very end.

blu-ray release

>why she apologizes for literally everything

I think it's a habit she developed for the same reason she uses fake smiles so often, i.e. to protect her sister. Yuzurz turned herself into Shouko's shield. This means, that Yuzuru had to suffer each time Shouko provoked somebody.

don't wake up

No, but it involved linking to boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=473973

it was still screening a couple of weeks ago. poorfags/powerlevel fags pick it up once its out on dvd/bluray

ITT: Attention whores

>dunno I can't hear
lmao

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

I love how whoever posts him usually don't defend his actions.
Except now your daughter is a sexual deviant because you did not teach her the difference between love and lust. She failed as a parent in that end.

Propably very intense, since every other sense is strenghted when one doesn't work, including touch.