Re:Zero

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/05/25/rezero-novel-illustrators-1st-art-book-is-set-for-release-on-september-23?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

new cover?

also chicken part 2 of arc 6 chapter 33 is out
yeah,

the fight between them to started at chapter 105-106, and the last vol ended IIRC at chapter 74 so did he cut lots of stuff again? because the LN always coverd 20-25 WN chapter, hopefully the LN ends before the fight, don't need more shitty changes and cut

Oh shit it's time for best fight
And this is the first cover without a girl on it, I guess Otto is enough

>Subaru: Good night, ane-sama. See you tomorrow
>Ram: ……Ram is not Barusu’s ane-sama. Stop calling me that
Very weird that Ram no longer wants to be called nee-sama. I will actually miss "nee-sama" if both Subaru and Rem stop using it altogether.

ane-sama =/= nee-sama

「姉様、お休み。また明日」
「……ラムはバルスの姉様じゃないわよ。その呼び方、やめなさい」
it's just chicken fucking up

I guess they're really condensing all the planning keikaku shit that happens after the Satella conversation if they're going all the way to the Garfiel fight

To be fair the period between the Satella convo and the Garfiel fight/Emilia disappearance is extremely unriveting, though it sets up everything that comes after

Is this a new cover for arc 4?

except not , every chapter after the satella was important. he's just cutting character delovpment and foreshadowing again

I don't recall. Were Hector and young Roswaal shown before the big fight with Garfiel, or afterwards?

My guess is that they are rearranging certain events or scenes so that the volume can have some sort of climax instead of 300 pages of people talking/planning/flashbacks/setup.

Covering up to (and including?) the fight seems like a lot of ground to cover otherwise even just going by the bare essentials, which could turn into a clusterfuck.

>rest of the 3rd tea party
>finding out Roswaal is a cunt
>otto punches sense into subaru
>bet with roswaal
>talk with emilia and puck leaves
>subaru goes around talking to like 3 different lewes (probably streamlined)
>the broken promise plot (or will this be written out?)
>emilia flashbacks (rearranged?)
>lewes flashbacks (rearranged?)
>otto and garf

It's time to go full gay
Before in Lewes flashback

Oh cool, then. Get some new husbandos for the fujos. I hope to see Hector doing nasty things to Roswaal's body in the future.

Broken promise needs to happen so that Emilia can disappear so that Reason to Believe can happen

It'd be nice to just have an image of Hector, maybe he'll finally get attention

Official designs do get more fanart. Well, fingers crossed for Hector.
How many books would you even need for all the events after the Garfiel fight, assuming things are shortened a lot?

chicken is still tranlsating Ram/Rem in 3rd person,

Going by Summaryanon they cover around 300 pages of the WN per volume, so they probably want to end it in two

i guess.
i was going to say "there are other ways that scene could be setup", but I can't actually think of any (and i don't actually think it will be regardless)

2 more, probably.

Just the resolution of the stuff at the mansion, emilia's 2nd/3rd trials, the rabbit fight and the epilogue would probably be a volume on it's own, and most of that probably couldn't (and won't) be cut.

seemed to me like she was just tsundere about it

With the buildup over the arc so far it's not tsundere. Ram is extremely stressed over the Rem situation and how it's going nowhere, especially after Julius acted extremely stupid by trying to challenge Reid alone and set everyone back even further. Also she's suffering from lack of clown treatments.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/05/25/rezero-novel-illustrators-1st-art-book-is-set-for-release-on-september-23?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news

ayamatsu subaru shall stick his GIANT ALIEN FINGERS in places you dont wanna know

Who will play Subaru in the Netflix live action adaptation?

Is it Super Saiyan Subaru?

Keiynan Lonsdale.

No it's Garfiel

is there anyone who even looks remotely close to subaru? i've never even seen a good subaru cosplay.

It said in the very next line that she just denying it for the sake of it and she already accept it

she's just being tsundere

I really like early arc 2's Ram and Subaru interaction. I think they'd be top tier friends if Rem didn't want to fuck Subaru's brains out.

Subaru doesn't like Ram that much

>just denying it for the sake of it and she already accept it
>最近は断り文句にも力がなく、なし崩しに認めるのだけは拒むような抵抗だ
????????????

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Here is to hoping they keep a bunch of stuff intact. Lets hope that they arent going to focus on the action.

Their banter would be fine if Rem didnt get erased. She was still pretty much our lovable nee-sama until the later half of arc 3.

He seemed to like her fine in the first loop, but I'm also an anime pleb for that arc and haven't gotten around to reading the LN for it so maybe I missed out.

She just thinks that Subaru is not good enough for Rem and he agrees so he's trying to become good enough. Despite that, Ram appreciates what Subaru's been doing for Rem like helping out with her problems because Ram couldn't do that. I think Ram was even the one who suggested that Rem should go with Subaru to the capital.

Has anyone explained why Subaru calls Ram nee-sama?

Because Rem is his waifu so she's his sister in law.

Taking the piss out of Rem and Ram and it stuck

Reminds me of how Harima calls Yakumo "imouto-san" in School Rumble.

I have the impression that in japanese is not that uncommon to call an older girl "big sis" like a middle-aged man is called "uncle"

Onee-san yes, nee-sama no.

In this case it would be altered because of Ram's haughty attitude and that Rem called her that in that deferential version of nee

you're right (e.g. Meili does this to basically everyone) but generally people use onii-san (males) or onee-san (females), not nee-sama. That part is probably just Subaru sort of taking the piss out of Ram, as someone else said.

Ram seemed extremely stressed in general. Since we don't have the rest of the arc its hard to tell but it feels like she's not doing well and is in a hurry. Subaru seemingly glossed over it.

Because she's a nee-sama. Its sort of teasing and almost borderline rude because he's addressing her the same way Rem does, but I haven't seen either of them complain about it too much.

>borderline rude
It's more like a compliment to call someone -sama

Not when they're being kind of sarcastic about it.

But the sarcasm is in mocking her "perfect" shtick rather than aping what Rem used to say

Yes, but he understands almost none of the circumstances behind Rem and Ram, he's just kind of forcing himself in there. They could be more annoyed/offended if they want, but they don't really seem to be. Ram mostly resigned herself to it, Rem probably thinks its only natural because nee-sama is nee-sama.

A beautiful silver-haired girl, a Drill-Loli, a giant lizard, and a room made of ivy――
Subaru opened his mouth wide, and shouted it out.

――Because this is, this is, this is.

[Subaru: I’VE BEEN SUMMONED TO A PARALLEL WORL――D!?]
Fucks sake

was that actually in the web novel? holy fuck

latest Arc 6 WN chapter

Tappei better make Subaru losing his memories worth it.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

the ride just got wilder user, and there aren't any brakes

I try not to harsh on Chicken too much but wtf is up with that chapter? It needs an editor or something because it's peppered with random mistranslations.

Oh dude at least one nip is totally following the translation effort cause there's more 2ch comments about it today

Idris Elba.

Why does otto looks so evil?

Because he is

This artist sucks at drawing guys. His girls look retarded too.

Because he signed up on team evil with Satan, Satan's boytoy, body hopping witch stalking clown, witch's spirit daughter, beast of the apocalypse, the last two Oni, and other fun doom-tiding characters

i like it

If you dyed Garfiel's hair black and Subaru's hair blond do you think anyone would tell the difference

Tappei pls update today

What volume does Subaru drop the tracksuit and pick up that amazing outfit?

Has he already met Satella at this point?

A sidestory where he makes different decisions in arc 1 which lead him to adopt a better wardrobe

I think they have different body frames.
Also teeth

And a scar

The problem is the LN artist is samefacey as fuck.

He's fine honestly

He's also a lot shorter

just 10 more minutes till we have to wait for another day. Anons, you excited?

If you dyed Garfiel's hair black and put him in a tracksuit with fake teeth and foundation and stilts and dyed Subaru's hair blond and stripped him to show off his abs plus fake tattoo shrink ray and vampire teeth would anyone tell the difference?

So... what, they excited about their international rezerofags or something? What are they saying?

Stop it
Don't say things to me when they're true

I think they're just interested to see that it's happening + how translation problems are being handled + think it's cool that it has such international popularity
This time the comment was saying that they didn't like how chicken used ???s to denote the speakers at the end of the chapter because it kind of gave away the twist

That's from an IF storyline. But in Arc 5 he gets a cool cape. He still keeps the tracksuit underneath though

They were pretty excited about a YouTube faggot who was doing a series of live reaction videos when the anime was airing too. But the nip translator made the guy's speculation better than it actually was so the nips got the impression that the guy was some kind of seer

Why does Tappei do this? It's like I'm being left hanging in what is the most agonizing high five in the world

i remember this somewhat. Tappei noticed this guy and sent him like volumes of free shit too because of his enthusiasm for the series or something.

i think the same guy did live-readings of WN chapters at some point too, that might be where they found about chicken's TLs to begin with.

Is there a reason it's almost always around this time?
They loved him just reacting to shit, got lots of views on niconico
He's cool besides being an actual polygamyfag

Its a pretty delicate situation, probably deciding how best to present all the bullshit going down. Obviously this has a huge impact on basically everyone + Julius' bullshit that just happened and I have a sneaking suspicion Ram is also not doing great.

it's just Tappei's standard update time (1 AM japan time)

If you look at the index page for the WN you'll see that the update hour is extremely consistent. I don't think there's a reason behind it being this hour specifically except that he likes breaking people's sleep schedules (which he does magnificently in my case so I hope he's satisfied there)
I'm not sure if those ever got translated, but considering how popular he was there, surely it would be? That said the recent activity on 2ch about chicken's translations is because someone noticed he had jumped from A4 to A6 to do this chapter and commented on it, before that I never saw references there to any western translations (though I could have missed them if they were brought up)

>polygamyfag

If Capella used her authority of lust to transform Garfiel into Subaru and Subaru into Garfiel would anyone tell the difference

you mean a body switch? pretty sure some characters could tell immediately and some after a while

I just imagined Subaru transforming into a fuckhuge tiger and I'm not sure how I feel about that

I can't wait for the team to confront Capella and the inevitable 'Subaru/important character is transformed into something gross' loop happens

>She resolves everything by fusing Rem and Emilia into a singular grotesque monstrosity.

The waifu abomination makes Subaru cum in his pants