Ywn have Ueno ride the back of your bike seat

>ywn have Ueno ride the back of your bike seat
>ywn be bullied by Ueno
>ywn see an Ueno, much less be humiliated by her
Why even live?
Also, daily bUeno thread. It feels uncomfortable to not have one in the catalog at the moment.

What's with all the Ueno threads lately. It feels like a sustained false flagging campaign by a group of deaf-fags.

>posting secondary anime Ueno pic
Hello

It's what I happened to have at the moment. By the way, I've only read the manga. I haven't even watched the film yet. I just so happened to have already downloaded it.
I know Ueno is a bitch and all, and that arouses me, because I'm into femdom.

Ueno's eyes are little oceans to drown in

The movie censored almost 50% of her character, still great

Imagine her staring at you with those eyes, it'll instantly melt me

>ywn meet someone like Ueno

She's the best

why are her eyes so dopey looking?

Uninterested eyes. I like it

>Sup Forums is in love with a selfish disgusting sociopath

You realize she is the type of person who would see you bleeding out on the sidewalk only to turn her head and pretend not to notice, right?

She's not even endearing in a femdom kind of way. She's just a shitty person without an ounce of human warmth or empathy. Fuck her and anyone who likes her

Did you actually watch the movie/read the manga, or you're just memeing?

>replying to bait

Ueno is a miracle of the universe.

Agreed

She was there for Shouya when he was hospitalized the entire time. There's literally nothing wrong with being jealous toward someone because they stole your crush away from you, or being angry when they try to kill themselves because of misunderstandings.

The only thing she did wrong was cutting contact with Shouya even though she liked him, but it's perfectly understandable and i would have probably done the same in her situation.
The big issue faggots like you have with her is that she actually has a personality of her own

I think I love Ueno a little bit too much

The issue anons have with her is that she isn't a passive moeblob and thus they can't project their fantasies onto her

Ueno is okay I guess

Nice reddit spacing. Please leave Sup Forums and never come back.

I can't stop thinking about Ueno

stop this reddit spacing meme

>bullies Shouko
>bullies Sahara-san, the only person willing to help Shouko, which would also get Ueno off the hook on being asked for notes
>somehow blames Shouko for "making things awkward" between her and Sahara
>believes that it's Shouko's fault in general that Ueno's own bullying of Shouko had bad consequences

Literally unforgivable.

She is an excellent addition in a story about communication. Many people call her a bitch because how unapologetic she is about detesting Shouko. Those people don't seem to fully understand her function in the story. Ueno's mode of communication is the farthest removed from Shouko's. They cannot understand each other despite Shouko's efforts to explain herself to Ueno. Ueno always assumes that Shouko is a faker; that the messages she sends are deceitful (her smile, her goody two shoes behavior, playing the vicim etc.). What Shouko interprets are defensive behavior is offensive for Ueno.

If she didn't have empathy, then she wouldn't feel guilty about not helping MC in the past and being overwhelmed by peer pressure.

I really would love to see a spinoff that is about her redemption.

Her initial motivation for the bullying is pretty similar to the MC's. She even has additional reasons, such as trying to impress MC and later being afraid that MC is interested in Shouko ("don't boys often bully girls they like?")

If MC's actions are forgivable, then Ueno's actions must also be forgivable.

The difference between MC and Ueno is that Ueno didn't change. She still has the same mindset she had as a kid and is still incapable of meaningfully communicating with Shouko.

It's not a meme.

I want loli Ueno rape doujins

Is it implied that Ueno was abused, or has some kind of mental disorder herself?

At first I thought that she was just cruel towards Shouko because she hated her in particular and perceived her as a rival. However, she later cries and says something "is it my nature that cannot be satisfied before I hit somebody?" That sounds like compulsive behavior to me and not something a healthy, normally developed girl would have to deal with. She also compares herself to Shouko's mother, who we know is the way she is because her husband and his family mistreated her.

Did the mangaka barely develop Shouko on purpose? One of my major gripes with the story is that we learn very little about Shouko. By that I don't mean what happens to her (that we do learn) but what kind of person she is. I nEven at the very end, she still feels distant to me, wheras all the other characters were properly fleshed out. I still don't even understand why she bought those flowers things for MC. Was it because she had to take care of the flowers as a kid or does it have a deeper meaning? In any event, could it be that the mangaka kept her in the background on purpose in order to illustrate how hard it is for her to commnicate with others, including the audience itself?

Okay, then stop this stupid trend of calling it reddit spacing.

If you actually understood the story, you'd realize Ueno is a much better character than Donald Duck.

Ueno's too good

Yeah, i feel even shouko's mom got fleshed out more.
Shouko only had like one short mental monologue (what goes through her mind when she meets MC again) and the feels dream when she imagines how it would school have been if she was able to hear.
For all the romantic deal we never got insight as to how she really fell in love with Shouya, specially with respect to their past. Just "well started hanging out and it happened" which is not a bad thing per se because love doesn't need reasons, but judging by the way the story was set it shouldn't have been so simple

Best eyes

even nips like her

>She's just a shitty person without an ounce of human warmth or empathy.
More than I deserve, to be honest.

>tfw bubuzuke retweeted this
Do you think he'll draw her?

She's really hot, but she's a terrible person on the inside.

Your typical 3DPD whore.

Fuck my life

3DPD whores don't love you and aren't faithful, though.
Ueno is a bitch to everyone except Shouya

You meet people like Ueno all the time, they just don't consider you worth a moment's glance

But none of them are even nearly as hot as Ueno

Where does the tail attach to?

Probably just a harness around her waist hidden by the shirt.
Ueno isn't a butt girl.

Who wouldn't?

>KnK brings out all the Uenofags out of the woodwork which only serves to fant he flames of Ueno hate
What a blast from the past

Good, because she's a bitch who beats the shit out of cute deaf girls and their mothers.

I am glad she didn't get the Ya-Sho dick. Worst tsundere ever.

Is she the new Shinka?

This is the Shinka before Shinka ever had any meaning in this world.

>ywn have your own ueno

>She's just a shitty person without an ounce of human warmth or empathy

I think you are confusing Ueno with Kawai.

I really feel like reading the manga but I hate reading

yfw she becomes gay

don't do it it's not worth it

Reading is a lot like mindbreak, you just start enjoying it after a while.

The movie really opted out on getting rid of A LOT of the flaws the manga had so you're better off not reading it.

Fuck no. Shinkae aren't bitches, they're genuinely good girls on the inside. Ueno is what happens when you're rotten on the inside.

Ueno was pretty tame in the movie when compared to the manga

>ywn tame ueno

Ueno needs an alpha, not the kind of person who watches anime and browses Sup Forums seven hours per day

No, Ueno is good tier.

When's MkIV rolling out?

Why does she look like Eeyore?

>currently only two Ueno threads
i am disappoint Sup Forums

You want more? No please, Ueno is not enough meme to spamming her, which is a good thing.

God tier you mean

>taken straight from my KyoAni girls ranking
My nigga

I still need to fix it up a little bit

I'm impressed someone went through the trouble.

Everyone was tame in the movie.
Thank god I didn't have to deal with all that melodramatic shitstorm again.

Is this ironic? The degree of shittaste is astounding

To be honest only their OCs should count

How arbitrary is this? The only sense I get is that top two tiers are basically moeblobs

Don't worry, I did it.

Yui on 10/15 row.
ABSOLUTELY HARAM. YUI-CHAN IS PERFECT. Her retardation only makes her cuter.

>They cannot understand each other despite Shouko's efforts to explain herself to Ueno. Ueno always assumes that Shouko is a faker

Yeah it is true that shitty people tend to believe other people are shitty also and can't understand sincerity.

Wasn't she about to push Shoko to her death? I'm fine with loyal waifus but that's a bit too much

That was the best part really
Ueno going batshit crazy in the movie would have made a huge impact

Chance wasted

Cute!

Cute!

>Ueno will never be your childhood classmate