New thread

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5133129003
imgur.com/a/lzyuj
plebb
twitter.com/ryohgo_narita/status/868097371476959234
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, is there some translation of the interview? I have only seen this from Yonkou

>Yonkou
On his site?

On his twitter

>The way Kubo writes his story. First he makes in image of how the chapter would play out and that's what he draws. Usually it's the first thing that comes to mind.

>[personal banter] So another negative way of saying that is he draws whatever comes to mind aka he makes it up as he goes along (because we can definitely see how that affected the story).

>In contrast, Matsui thinks of many story plot lines and draws them out to see how they turn out and chooses accordingly. So their approach to story writing are very different.

>Also he (Kubo) comments on how interesting JUMP currently is, saying it's awesome.
>When Bleach ended, he had to get one of his shoulder tendons cut after taking a MRI.
>When Bleach ended, he had to get one of his shoulder tendons cut after taking a MRI.

>tfw you will never have a comfy family life with orihime

why even live?

Been a while since I visited a Bleach thread. What's happening these days? Any new material? Any shit that isn't translated yet?

There's the Hisagi novel, only the prequel chapter so far has been translated and two new interviews with Kubo that came out yesterday which are still not translated.

What do you people rely on for translations? Tumblr?

The best translation for novel is currently missstormcaller from tumblr. Interviews weren't really translated so far.

>Interviews
Want me to ask a translator I know? He owes me a favor and has translated Bleach material before.

Looking at the previous thread LoN said someone else was already working on them. But we really don't know. There are two interviews, one was done on TV and one in Jump giga. Hold on I have the link to the giga

tieba.baidu.com/p/5133129003

>his shoulder tendons cut after taking a MRI
That has to be a mistranslated right? Some quick Googling says that you don't have a surgeon cut a tendon, you reattach them.

This is what Kubo said, in Japanese (the image too), if someone wants to make a new translation:

Q-先生としてはこの2人の絆というものをどうお考えなんでしょうか?
A-友情とも違うし、恋愛感情でもないんですよね、2人の関係は。これだけ近い位置にいながら恋愛に発展しないというのは、ほかの作品ではなかなかないんじゃないかな、とも思いますし(笑)。
ただ今回、一護が「ルキアは大切な仲間だ」と言うシーンがあるんですけど、その言葉が2人の関係性を良く表していると思います.

Ignore this post, I mistaked the thread

That's kubo's interview from fade to black, the one where he says there's no romance between Ichigo and Rukia, we got that translated years ago

Yes, the answer it was supposed to be in other Bleach thread. I made a mistake

She said she doesn't mind translating the Giga interview on her blog if there's no translation yet, guess we just have to wait since it looks really long.

The pair ups frustrate me.
Ichigo and Rukia had so much chemistry. It feels so random to change that near the end, but then again Rukia had a lot of potential that wasn't used very well.

I bet theres an NTR fanfic or doujin out there somewhere, where Ichigo settles for Orihime because he found Renji monkey pounding the shit out of Rukia. "What you thought you had a chance? Kid I've known her for hundreds of years!"

That girl is truly a miracle of the universe.

I am surprised she still does bleach content, I thought she was an Ichiruki fag.

Kazui, Ichika and Nemuri sequel when?

I've had better chick friends than dude friends and I'm currently married to a chick wow man it happens in the real world imagine that

Although it's hard to argue that Orihime was ever compelling or interesting, her defining trait was "Has crush on Ichigo"

The pages of the interview

You're confusing her with tenshicave or whatever she was called. And she actually still did Bleach content until negative fans of Bleach and other stuff chased her out. And fuck your tribal logic, retard. There were many sane Ichirukis, don't fall for memes.

It was only during arrancar saga that she becomes like this. Same goes for Chad. They were great characters before.

Yeah, and its not real life, its a shonen fuckin manga.
Besides, sure there was a lot of platonic stuff, but there was a ton of little things between them that wasn't platonic as well. Also, there were even forshadowing signs that Ichigo and Rukia would get together, leaving Orihime in the dirt.
I remember one time, I think it was after he lost his powers or something, or maybe after the soul society arc, but Ichigo was like super depressed, and Orihime is all mopey about it. Then Rukia shows up and is the only one that can get him out of his funk, after literally everyone else tried, and Orihime is just left standing there in awe and jealousy at how the two understand each other on such a deep level.

Yeah, I'm not that much of a Orihime fan, but before hueco mundo or whatever it was called, she was a great silly, goofy, airheadish, comedic relief type personality. Then she just got kind of bland, kind, and sad. Sometimes the comedic moments would still pop up, but not nearly enough. Then it mainly became how big Kubo could make her tits, to keep her in any sort of relevance.

whos fuckin kid is that on the left

It's not my tribal logic.Ichirukists tend to shipfagg too hard, they derail and shitpost bleach threads to oblivion, even now. Just look at and Yeah I might have confused her for someone else.

Its nemu but the kid version.

Orihime and Ichigo gettin together was a huge fuck up, like the rest of the ending. Aall of it was a fuck up. it was all terrible.

It's usually one Ichirukifag (probably the same guy again and again) and tons of Ichihime fags replying to him and posting the same stuff since August. And don't judge the fandom for Sup Forums alone.

wait you saying shes legal? kek

We get it you have an opinion; can't you just move on?
Just look at this fucking thread man, its not just one ichirukifag.

Why don't you stop discussing pairings? There is already a Bleach thread for that:

If you took away Orihime's tit size, no one would like her

So Kubo is getting paired up with a writer? What has the writer done?

Honestly thats for the best. Kubo is a fucking fanfastic artist, and if paired with an actual writer who can handle a large cast of complex characters, you could have yourself something really good.

>Just look at this fucking thread man
Literally 3 posts. Surely there's no way one person could do it. Especially that we have 10 posters for 40 posts.

Theres at least two.

What makes you think so?

I honestly have my doubts about that. There are least two IP's shitting up the thread.

It's just an interview with the author of Assassination Classroom

cause im ichiruki posting here, and I didn't make those posts over there, so theres at least two, I know that for a fact!

Even if it is the truth 3-4 post on its own aren't shitting up the thread. but legions of Ichihimes posting all of their images (including the tumblr stuff from August) and all of this "hahaha cry cry" stuff surely manage to do it.

when did you stop caring about ichigo and focus on teh better side chracters?

Well its relative to the amount of posts in a thread. But the point being made is that Ihcirukists just can't help but shitpost, theres no quality discussion to be had when everything devolves to shipfaggotry..

I am starting to believe you're an ichirukist trying to deflect...

Never, I unironically loved Ichigo and I hated KUBOOO for giving him back his power with deus ex machina.

No, I'm just saying no thread would be derailed if Ichihimes didn't answer with shitposts of their own. It's how internet has always worked.

Pretty much right after the SS arc when the arrancar appeared.

There are parts about the Fullbringer arc that I legitimately really loved.

Like when the two main bad guys flat out mind control literally EVERYONE Ichigo cared about in the real world, and they turn on him and act like hes some crazy fucker. Like seeing Ichigo scared and backed into a wall like that was a really neat read.

>Ichigo and Rukia had so much chemistry
>chemistry

This word again. If it's not one then it's "deserved". People really need to stop digging so hard for potential romances when the story itself is about anything but that.

>It feels so random to change that near the end
Ichigo and Rukia reached their conclusion at the end of the FB arc, Ichigo outgrew his need for a mother figure.

>Rukia had a lot of potential that wasn't used very well
This is Bleach, literally X had a lot of potential that wasn't used very well. Rukia, unlike many characters completed her development fully by the end of the last arc.

>I bet theres an NTR fanfic or doujin out there somewhere, where Ichigo settles for Orihime because he found Renji monkey pounding the shit out of Rukia
You're a funny guy.

I read a fanfic once that was an au and ichigo had a crush on rukia, but found her getting fucked by grimjow in the classroom.

i stopped reading it after that.

>dropping shit when it's entering comedy mode

I couldn't handle Ichigo going for sloppy seconds.

And how do you know he didn't go for Grimmjow?

Are those scans posted in reverse order? I don't know much kanji at all but on the last one with color it says "talk continues on page 207" in that orange arrow.

I'm not sure the order, I put them in the order seemed to be here:
imgur.com/a/lzyuj

So, anything new?

Not much until we get proper translations of the interviews and novel chapter.

GINJO DD NTHING WRONG
AIZEN DID NOTHING WRONG
UKITAKE A SHIT

>unironically loved Ichigo
Me too

Starrk should've survived.

I think I cut my tongue just reading that.

Anime WHEN?

Is this a new drawing by Kubo?

Apparently.

What is Unohana's Bankai?

Every Bleach "fight" in a nutshell.

>he doesn't know.

CFYOW Novel Ch.3 basic translation
>Part1
plebb it.com/r/bleach/comments/6dbtpy/translated_a_bit_from_chapter_3_of_the_novel/

>Part2
plebb it.com/r/bleach/comments/6dfctg/im_sorry_for_posting_again_translated_the_second/

>Part3
plebb it.com/r/bleach/comments/6dgnjg/the_final_bit_from_chapter_3_please_forgive_me/

Interview?

Missstormcaller will probably translate it when she has the time.

>Matsui
assclass turned to shit faster than bleach did.

>The way Kubo writes his story. First he makes in image of how the chapter would play out and that's what he draws. Usually it's the first thing that comes to mind.

No, he says he comes up with the CHAPTER, not the entire story dude. There are plenty of interviews where he has said that he already wrote up a bunch of stuff for the story (See Isshin Flashback story, Quincy stuff, etc for details).

He just imagines what the specific chapter is like and then goes from there.

That's the point of the statement.

Print release of the novel

Hisagi novel is getting a print release. I'm sure we'll see Kubo sketches like in the previous Narita novels.

He drew the cover and new sketches for the Renruki novel so he doesn't seem to have trouble drawing.

>big tittied fat ass kind wife
>actually thinking Ichigo wants a stick girl

Deserved better

Depends on if the surgery was before or after that novel.
It says "when Bleach ended", so supposedly was before

why would he want rukia? shes flat, has a major attitude problem, is a total bro-con, and looks like toshiro with dark hair

Bleach finished in August and the novel came out in late December so that means he drew everything after his surgery.

agreed.

>bring back fodder arrancar

>not la primera who was battering the future cc

>wouldnt hurt a child
>saved rukias ass
>tried to save kaien
>gave his life for the world
>was perfectly happy giving his life to the gotei
>saved shunsuis ass
If you think he's evil then ur a faget

He basically let Kaien die because of "muh pride" and this novel just implied that he was the one to order Ginjo to be killed. Sure he's not as corrupt as Gotei members, but he's not entirely good and there's nothing wrong with that.

if the rulers of the gotei tell you to whistle dixie with a flute up your arse you do it. And he was right to not step in with kaien. it wouldve destroyed him.

I read one where all the characters are now real good niggas.

Why do you hate Matsui so much

UKITAKE A SHIT

>hate
Out of all the words you keep misappropriating why that one?

He got exactly what his irrelevant ass deserved.