Last thread was comfy, Sup Forums is shit today anyway

Last thread was comfy, Sup Forums is shit today anyway.

Today is better than its been in a long time because no CIAnigger shill posters have been here

Yeah but nothing happened either. It’s been a pretty slow news day.

Reminder that Phoenix will be majority arab/indian by 2020.

Gilbert master race reporting.

Mohave county is ass

Is Tucson mayor a Rothschild

Tucson, here. Fuck Tucson.

Phoenix here, fuck Tucson.

8/10, needs more guns.

Working on it. I’m not a rich man, but I just turned 21 and can legally buy a handgun, so that’s my next big purchase.

beaner fever fag from the last thread reporting

Good man, make sure to check out pawn shops, they can have some awsome deals on guns.

Why is the American Flag not horizontal like your Arizona flag?

Seems like some subconscious projection

who here excited when arizona turns blue in 2020? cause we are seriously turning into a blue state thanks to all the shitholes who keep moving here from blue states who are being pushed out.... because of their gay liberal ideology.... only to come here to continue to vote with their gay ideology.

"Okay...
This is a song that uhh..
There's a lot of Christmas songs out there and uhh..
not too many Holocaust songs.
So uhh..
I wrote a song for all those nice little Jewish kikes who don't get to hear
any Holocaust songs.
Here we goy..."

Put on your yarmulke
Here comes The Holocaust
So much funukah
To celebrate The Holocaust
The Holocaust is the festival of kikes
Instead of one day of presents, we have eight crazy kikes

When you feel like the only kike in town without a Christmas tree
Here's a list of people who are Jewish just like jew and me
David Lee Rothschild lights the menorah
So do James Caan, Kike Douglas, and the late Dinah Sho-ah

Guess who eats together at the Carnegie Endowment from Shoah Na Na and Arthur Fonshekelli
Paul Newman's half Jewish, Goldberg Hawn's half too
Put them together, what a fine cookin' Jew

You don't need "Deck The Halls" or "Jingle Bell Rock"
'Cause you can spin a dreidel with Captain Kike and Mr. Spock- both Jewish

Put on your yarmulke
It's time for The Holocaust
The owner of the Seattle Supersoniggers
Celebrates The Holocaust

O.J. Simpson, not a Jew
But guess who is? Hall of famer Rod Cajew- he converted
We got Ann Landerstein and her sister Dear Abby
Harrison Ford's a quarter Jewish- not too shabby

Some people think that Ebenezer Scrooge is
Well he is, but guess who is
All three Stooges
So many Jews are in showbiz
Tom jews is, but I heard his agent is

Tell your friend Veronikike
It's time to celebrate The Holocaust
I hope I get a harmonikike
Oh this lovely, lovely Holocaust
So drink your gin and tonikike
And smoke your marijuanikike
If you really, really wannakike
Have a happy, happy, happy, happy Holocaust
Happy Holocaust

Please respond if you are in here

Not him, but your dad probably thinks you're a loser and that ASU will be the only way you'll get laid.

Protip: you wont.

Yavapai nigger reporting in

Originally I had the flags in the opposite places, but the American flag looks better vertical. If I put the American flag horizontal it doesn’t sit over my bed evenly and ruins any semblance of symmetry.

Is there a comfy cold place in arizona to live rurally and isn't an arm and a leg or should I look for that in another state

they're number one in taking literately anyone as long as you have a 2.5 gpa or higher. they're also number one in dropouts. most people who go to asu never get their degrees after 4 years.

How do we deal with the spics and the Californian menace? This is getting out of hand. I remember one Colorado/pol/ suggesting those moving from one state to the other must wait five years before getting the right to vote in their new state. I've also suggested a State citizenship of sorts where they must go through a process not to fuck up our state. Suggestions?
t. Texan

Flagstaff, it’s no more expensive than other cities, it just feels expensive to Phoenix natives since Phoenix is so cheap.

Lots of small towns, but unless you work from home that’s not really a good plan.

Sonora here.
C-can I join?

you have to be pretty fucking stupid to dropout of ASU imo

If I wanted to work a trade would I be able to find work in that area

Flagstaff is full of liberals, injuns, ugly desert.
Only plus is forest and Grand Canyon but tourists are fags.
t. NAU grad

I like the idea of state citizenship. As someone who was born and raised here, I don’t like that a commiefornian can move here and have the same exact power as I do after only a year or so.

Only if we can redraw political borders so that Arizona has access to the Sea of Cortes

Only get flags made of pure cotton

anything else is degenerate

Of course, just stay on that side of the fucking border.

can you tell me why the physics department is such fucking trash that the classes at community colleges are better? Every prof is awful

Not true at all.

You could easily put the American Flag horizontally where the Arizona flag is. Instead you pick and choose.

Arizona wouldnt even exist without the American Flag.

It is i cant upload images for some reason

Phoenix isn’t even cheap anymore average rent in 2018 will be like 1100-1200 bucks

Well I certainly have more loyalty to AZ than I do to the US.

Honestly though, I just like the way that looks. I’ve always liked vertical flags, and that’s the proper way to hang the American flag vertically. The AZ flag looks like shit vertical.

Asu is required by the state to take 93-% of applicants which is why they have like 15k freshman but 6k graduates a year

This. the only theoretical prohibition may be the interstate commerce clause.

Yeah only one picture per thread.

Does anyone know if it’s on purpose, are they actively trying to ruin Sup Forums?

It’s all of Chan probay some server problem

Anyone here live by that Jewish Community Center in Scottsdale

kek no wonder i always hear these so called record breaking numbers every year

Its across the boards I think.

they take nearly anyone as long as they meet the very low requirements they have. hence 2.5gpa and literately just taking the sat. it doesn't matter if they scored bottom of the barrel, its ok, as they have "classes" you can take if you fail under x or y on the reading / math / writing on the sat. so its not surprising they have a high number of dropouts.

Well don’t get too excited because all az public schools are the same

Holy shit i didn't know Sup Forums out of all places was dealing with this same issue lol

if your room design isn't apolitical you are confirmed cringey person.

Would have to be a pretty high reach I feel. Doesn't really seem like it's inhibiting commerce. Then again I'm not a Jewish lawyer

>flags are right wing
I’m an autistic for flags, fight me.

kek i'm terrible at math but i don't understand how people can be so terrible at fucking writing

I have lived here my whole life and Its too hot I'm going to Washington. I will miss northern Arizona but fuck the phoenix metro area and Tucson.

Is phoenix a good city

State flags have nothing to do with politics m8

Only a kraut would think that

Yeah we’ll get he board regents to allow az schools to be more selective

Oh you can’t because the Caesar Chavez organization for retarded beaners will have a fit about racism

You have the American flag in a bastardized position for a reason. Stop playing dumb.

Fuck arizona.

Phoenix is a giant suburb. You like the suburbs? You’ll like Phoenix.

if you like ghetto wastelands then yeah

any ASU fags here?

>AZ flag is political
brainlet

In Tucson. Where the fuck do all the rednecks hang out? I have a 4x4 and go down Redington Rd sometimes, also down along Ruby Rd South of Arivaca. How do I get to hang out with the cool kids?

KANGZ DISCUSSION THREAD

You have to move out of Tucson first. I think everyone in AZ agrees it’s the shittiest of the big 3 cities.

Alright buddy. You’ll probably also like that technically, the AZ flag is higher than the American flag by a few inches.

>Fuck arizona

Nigga you best get the fuck out right now

It didn’t become a a “city” in the traditional sense until the last 8 years or so

Now it’s getting some actual urban development because it’s about as spread out as it’s goign to get

You have to keep in mind that it was basically a town until the mid 1980’s

Stay in Douche Land, Germ Money

that seems like a great idea make sure to keep it afloat. as a commiefornian it sickens me to see other commies go to freedom loving states and shit up their already shitty city, colorado is best example , see Denver and Pueblo. I'd gladly earn my state citizenship if it meant preserving the states freedom and spreading the word of liberty and constitution to all newcomers. what are some counter arguments to such a statute?

>t. Guy who never leaves his suburb and thinks chandler is the “city”

I hate you faggots, that’s like moving to Long Island and asking why it’s not like manhattan

Get a headboard you underage faggot

Then we would literally be as cucked as yuro.

Arizona or Texas?

Apparently according to Sup Forums the image server was found and is being DDOS'd so we are restricted on images.

you guys have a specific memory from your high school? i remember when two retards at my school got into a fight and the principal gave them the option of getting suspended or public humiliation by holding hands. they ended up choosing option 2.

Probably the regular 'ole
>it's racis
>it's sexis
>it's mean
>it's discriminatory
>it's against the Constitution (even though it doesn't say anything against it, though I'm sure there's a clause somewhere)
>fuck whypipo
>five years is too long
>We're all Americans argument will be used the most
>Rural and suburban retards argument

>public humiliation by holding hands

i hate parents who allow this to happen

I think I remember something like that happening, where’d you go to school?

Arizona. I’ve only ever driven through Texas, but it just seems like Arizona with more spics/a bit of a Dixie flare.

lel it was Westwood High in Mesa, AZ. what a weird time. Freshman year is when the holding hands thing happen. had a student get murder there my sophomore year. then my junior my chemistry teacher lit herself on fire. then my senior year one of out security guards got caught fucking a student

Texas is bullshit, they act like their a super conservative place but they Are not.

I actually think everything north of San Antonio is pretty white, but I'm curious to hear more from folks. I live in Phoenix now but my family is talking about moving to Texas.

You are disrespecting the US Flag.

If you want to live in mexico or some other shithole go right ahead. Arizona is a state of US.

I’ve actually been noticing a fuck ton of Texas liscence plates around town Whig is weird becaue Texas is cheaper than Arizona

Pinal County reporting in

whats with the tibet flag on your wall?

sounds about right. keep fighting the good fight

Damn. I went to 2 different schools, at the first one a kid tried to stab a cop, and at the second one there was a three way of freshman in one of the bathrooms. Pretty fucked.

>picking the USA over your state

Fuck of back to the east coast you dumb cunt.

DO NOT GO TO UDALL AND SHUMWAY

My mom went after my dad for child support because he didn't pay after 5 years, my attorney Mr. Everett apparently dropped the ball on a specific document that had to be turned into the court and now my dad gets away from paying me his son what he owes. My parents are beyond furious and tried to find a malpractice attorney for him because according to the bar of Arizona, he wasn't supposed to forget these documents.

But so far zero malpractice attorneys will take the case because they have a "conflict of interest" which is jewish speak for we're corrupt rats too.

And just last week Udall and Shumway expunged a 9000$ bill from the record because they know they're not innocent. Any law fags here? What should I do? This firm is considered the best in Mesa and no one wants to go up against them.

kek. then someone at my school killed someone during my sophomore year. hit and run on some mormon on the bike. don't think they charged him tho

It's a fine school of you treat it like a university instead of party town

AZ Sup Forums discord:

/dRbKgjP

You must live in a shitty state. I would fight and die for the US, i truly love this country, but my state is my home. I don’t care about a New Yorker, or a Georgian, but I care about all Arizonans.

I’m thankful for everything the US has done, but it’s too big a place for me to value it as my home.

Frys Employee here, making minimum wage at 27 really has been hitting me hard lately

I probably wont be done with school for a few more years just getting a certificate in CGCC

What school did you go to

This

All the people that get hung up on a schools “reputation” are either resentful losers or lazy fags that expect things to be handed to you.

I know people who went to MIT an Notre dame who ended up working dead end careers and people who dropped out of MCC who are worth big money now.

Going to college garuntees you nothing, it’s what you do with the education and the time spent in the institution.

You can go to Harvard and guzzle back shots just as much as you can at ASU

Westwood. fucking christ shit was a great ride. i remember some guy in my classroom science class freshman year apparently drug these two girls and they were nonstop making out the entire class.

I agree. In the meantime I am stuck here tho. I went to a rebel flag rally back in Mesa in like 2015 but I think they thought I was weird and no one kept in touch with me. I go up there tubing alone every weekend in the summer.

Tempe is gay

>with Jews you lose

"You must live in a shitty state"

So you are favoring states above the US Flag. Point proven.

LOTS of homeless people in phoenix, on the upside if you let them use your shower they'll give you free sex