Imagine having this clown as your leader. He's gotten nothing done and contantly makes his country look foolish...

Imagine having this clown as your leader. He's gotten nothing done and contantly makes his country look foolish. I used to respect America, but if this is who they vote to lead...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
youtube.com/watch?v=B4sqishGuYw
cryptome.org/0001/gaza-kill/gaza-kill2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>used to respect
>l*ddit spacing
*sends leredditfag.jpg*

>mexico
no problem m8 stay the fuck where you are and keep heckling the cool kids from the special ed table.

Can you scientifically proven to me Mexicans are human?

don’t respond to slides

Can you proove americans are even humans? Proove to me trump is human and not the child of an orangutan

Need for leaders is weakness. Sup Forums are followers?

Imagine actually being Mexican

>Get your Pesos ready amigo

NAFTA redux coming soon. Think of it as protection money. You pay if you want to protect what ever is left of your pathetic economy.

>being american

youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ

Recent episode about Hawaii missile crisis!!! Psyop
ITT WE POST THE BEST REDPILLS THAT MADE THE CIANIGGERS SHUT US DOWN!!.

>>chaos rising
>missing VIPs
Where is podestas and co
>>rothchild and Clinton house raids
> inditements
>>>>we are at critical mass

>>>>SHILLS in a Frenzy and democrats seething

Also Terry Davis needs to be located and here's why
>meltdown and Spectre pc backdoors
>>Terry captured by CiaNiggers
>>>Hawaii missile crisis PSYOPP
>>>>Detroit and Michigan skyshow
>>>>>>shutdown and more behind the scenes movements
>>>>>>>Chen down after documents leaked on Seth Rich

We need brave freedom fighting red blooded George Washington WARRIORS to defeated this Menace via the digital information landscape . Fight on

Seriously though. Why are you sending all your fucking scumbags here? We don't want them.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠙⠛⢿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠪⢿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠛⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣤⣤⢀⢀⢠⠴⡴⠦⡛⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⠫⠣⠛⢉⠚⡇⠐⠂⠓⠒⠃⢡⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣻⣿⣿⡅⢀⠁⢀⣸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣧⡤⠄⢀⡿⣷⣤⠗⢀⢠⡀⠎⠃⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠿
⣦⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢃⠉⠙⢻⠂⠄⠁⢀⠒⠂⢁⢠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣧⣣⢀⠁⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣷⣳⣦⣀⢀⢀⢀⣰⣾⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠉⠛⠿⣷⣦⣀⡀⣀⣀⣰⠿⣿⣟⣿⠿⣖⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⢀⢀⠈⠙⠿⢿⣿⣿⠏⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⢷⣄⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢀⢀⠐⢻⣾⢿⣿⡢⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⢀⢀⢻⣿⢿⣷⢀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⢀⢸⢞⣿⣿⣧⢀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⢀⣿⣯⣯⣿⣧⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡸⣾⢿⢿⣿⣧⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣷⡻⣧⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿

Imagine having this clown as your leader. He's gotten nothing done and contantly makes his country look foolish. I used to respect Italy, but if this is who they vote to lead...

>I used to respect America
I never respected you

They fit right in with the typical amerimutt

Imagine living in a 3rd world country.

You were deported huh?

Keep crying bitch nigga

Watch the rest of the world follow our lead after 8 years of Trump.

>Mexico

Hey thanks for your opinion on how to run a country amigo.

>his country is Mexico

Fuck off Pedro.
Been to Mexico a few times and it's a total shithole of a place. Hell, even the Dominican Republic was a nicer place.

tax plan and dismantling of some government bloat are pretty good accomplishments for a first year

Mexico - you're scared.

Imagine having
>gets beheaded
This clown
>hands get chopped off
As your leader
>get face peeled and box cutter'd

You should probably shut the fuck up now and watch this.

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

This is how we mexicans treat each other. Fuck us and fuck our country.

lrn2english vodka nigger

Looks like we were on the same level.

t. deported illegal

youtube.com/watch?v=B4sqishGuYw

cryptome.org/0001/gaza-kill/gaza-kill2.htm

imagine having a woman who admitted to having brain damage and clot who stayed in a hospital that specialized stroke treatment for months on end and used it as excuse for why she couldn't remember things, who fell down stairs and broke her toe and had to limp around in a leg cast, who helped a child rapist get off free and laughed about the victim on tape multiple times, who is married to someone who got blowjobs under the oval office desk and she attacked the victims by their own words, who had seizures in public on camera repeatedly and had to have her bodyguards surround her and throw her into a van like a sack of potatoes on 9-11 anniversary when the guilt and spirits of the dead attacked her, who wears a pantsuit and jacket that covers her ass every time she goes out even in 100+ degree arizona summer weather, who had to hide backstage for 5 minutes during debates and change her shitty panties or whatever the fuck she was doing being your leader.

Oh gee I wonder why you don't like us anymore??? You haven't seen anything yet burrito boy. One day soon the living Mexicans shall envy the dead!

I agree, he's making us look weak by not kicking all these illegal aliens out immediately. Sadly he's all that we have right now so I'll continue to support him.

all these obese filthy mutts getting btfo

sour grapes because you deported

Mexico has a cartel for government. Maybe you would respect Trump more if ICE started executing the criminal invaders in the street. It would make you feel more at home.

Once the wall goes up your opinion will matter even less then it does now.

Says the chilango that probably voted for Quique Neto.

Owned by your own people. Probably time shut the fuck up now.

Chilangos like you are not humans.

Imagine being such a shithole country that it is entirely ruled by cartels and the people are so cucked they jump the border to get away instead of fighting for their land.

First he ruined his business, now he bankrupts his country, I almost feel sorry for americans