Forgot this

youtube.com/watch?v=sqoYr68QgSk

>KinoAni
Zero chance that it will be bad.

>not Shichimiya
>she literally lost her place in the show

Remembering this made me laugh again and again

i thought the story ended

You always have a chance when you got Shinka in your team.

As long as that dumbass pink-haired slut is not on the movie, good. May save the show from that disgusting second season if done right. I trust KyoAni.

Fantastic

Chuu2 was the last Kyoani anime I liked.

What's with animu movies named after 80's pop songs?

TAKE ON ME, TAKE ME ON

It will be alright if it doesnt give the shitty side characters unnecessary screen time

>Koe no Katachi uses old western song as OP
IT'S HAPPENING

It will be a massive disappointment unless they finally fucking kiss. I don't get why Kyoani is so fucking scared of physical affection.

I like her character and she was actually able to hold normal conversations with the MC. She had way more chemistry than the main girl. Sadly they treated her character so horribly.

I expect it to be KnK movie level of trash.

>It will be a massive disappointment unless they finally fucking kiss
You guys are nuts and completely desperate.

If it has too much Sanae and there's no kiss in the end, it will suck.

Satone a shit and worst girl anyway.

>Make show about romance and growing up
>No kissing, just nose fucking rubbing

I understand not wanting to show high schoolers fucking, but a fucking kiss is ok.

Ishihara did kisses in Phantom World. Maybe he wants them to kiss now.
Either way I don't give a fuck, I just want more Chunibyo

Is it confirmed they're going to Italy?

They're explicitly not going to Italy. The adventure is around Japan.

What will this be about even

>It's a new original story that takes place at the start of Yuuta and Rikka's third year. Basically Touka wants Rikka to go with her to Italy after graduation and Yuuta thinks it'll separate their relationship too much. Nibutani suggests they should elope and so their trip around Japan begins.

I see
So no Touka?
Damn, that makes me sad

I know this is an anime movie but it sounds fucking stupid.
>let's separate family
>let's round Japan with no money
>let's showcase real places so otaku scum flock there and take selfies to show they went to the park that appeared in The Chuu2 Movie
>let's have Grumpy, Dopey and Sleepy join us when we're eloping for maximum moe attention

You had one job KyoAni. Then again they probably want to do something light and stupid after the overly heavy Koe no Katachi.

She'll appear, probably. But she won't show up much until maybe the end, I guess.

>Yuuta wants to get in her pants. It's all he's ever wanted. The problem is, he's about as beta as they come. He had one alpha idea, which was to redeem himself from his chuuni past by picking a whole new school far away from all his old classmates. But, less that 24 hours at his new school and he's already reverting back to his old ways to impress some girl. Now, anyone could see through this shit, if they were smart. Yuuta got lucky though, because the chuuni girl who likes him back is about as dumb as a box of rocks.

>So what does Yuuta do? He acts like a retard as well. The problem is, once he finally gets her to confess her undying love for him, he betas out completely. Even when she's living with him, he can't do anything besides act like her maid. It's incredibly sad. He should be getting wasted on sake and plowing her ass deep and hard every night while the live together but he won''t. They were dating for 6 months before they even held hands. They didn't even kiss even though they literally lived together.

>So yeah. Rikka got lucky she picked a complete beta I guess, otherwise her dumbass would be getting pounded to oblivion and back while she laid face down on Yuuta's bed drooling like a special needs child on a field trip to a candy factory.

But why?
I wanted them to go to Italy and have more Touka and more of the chuuni kid Touka had in S2

Rikka is actually unlucky
She wants him to take thr lead but he's too beta to do it
She wants to feel the legend of the dark flame erupt inside her but she still hasn't

youtu.be/djV11Xbc914

There's also VEG which is supposedly pretty heavy.

i really really like this pasta

>let's have Grumpy, Dopey and Sleepy join us when we're eloping for maximum moe attention
Please no

its not enough that we have to deny the existance of the 2nd season, now a movie?

This. She showed interest in kissing and baby making during season 2 and when she spoke t the girl with he retarded hair pin.

I just want the movie to be full chuuni nonsense and a chuuni date as the climax with a kiss

I'm here for this.

This. Not too much to ask.

Considering the series' precedent, extremely shit.

Hard question. It will be difficult to surpass the shitty of the second season.

I just hope Ishihara will put in some effort this time. He wasn't even trying with Chunibyo S2 or Phantom World.