How come most manga is shit?

It seems that most manga is shit and the greatest ones (JoJo, Shoukugeki, OPM, Koe no Katachi, Death Note etc.) you're better off watching the anime of.

Apart from Akira, Punpun, Berserk, why are most manga so bad?

The movie shocked me and I only seen it last year.
It was OK
But why make main characters only 14

I rather read HxH and FMA than watch.

Manga is better than anime

Anime is for children and naturally they will think it's better, anime exists so the authors can gain enough popularity to pay for their livelihood while the manga is their true art

Koe no Katachi manga is far better than the movie.

A lot of anime is shit too. Here's the thing most media is going to have a lot of shit you have to wad through to find something decent. There's just a lot of bad writers who get lucky or appeal to people.

Saw the movie pretty recently. While the animation is amazing as everybody else says, I couldn't follow the story at all.

also this, and it's less time consuming to read a chapter of manga a day than to watch an episode of anime a day

what the fuck is this shit thread

>jojo, shoukugeki, OPM, koe no katachi

None of those you listed are good. Fuck off retard.

What manga do you think are great then faggot?

Go ask /wsr/, newshit.

Are you on /wsr? Otherwise there's no point in him asking /wsr/ what YOUR favorite manga are.

Ignore the ratings and just read what interests you

>the greatest ones (JoJo, Shoukugeki, OPM, Koe no Katachi, Death Note etc.)
A thread died for this bait.

Some unkown manga can be good tho. Berserk might be the greatest manga yes but I liked battle royale as a manga and Tokyo ghoul as well.

What a manga needs to have to make it better than the anime counterpart is.

No censorship, more gore and great art. If it doesn't have these 3 it will never be popular.

Look at how mainstream attack on titan is with the anime even non anime watchers watched it. Meanwhile the manga is not popular at all because it is drawn shitty

Getting serious nostalgia.

This thread reminds of being 13 and trying to have "serious" discussions on anime forums.

Read Devilman.

kill yourself

Tokyo Ghoul is the poor man's Parasyte, and Parasyte was already the poor man's Devilman