How come almost everyone here is constantly shilling on "altright ecelebs" calling them jew puppets and such and such...

How come almost everyone here is constantly shilling on "altright ecelebs" calling them jew puppets and such and such. Are you saying you don't agree with their right-wing conservative ideals? At least they're doing something to at least START the process of redpilling the lemmings or at least get them thinking about the fact other perceptions exist besides FAK NAZIS. Without these guys what we'd just be a bunch of nobodies on the internet crying about conspiracy theories everyone still saw as pure autism and scapegoating. Just because Alex Jones isn't livestreaming himself sniping Jews and Niggers and a daily basis doesn't mean he isn't slowly and calculatingly herding the lemmings towards something resembling the truth instead of what the education system and MSM fills their heads with.

If these so called "controlled opposition" came out guns blazing "niggers are subhuman and Jews have fooled us REEEE" most people would be like "dang the Democrats are right these guys are psychos". The trick is to get people to pay attention to the right things so they arrive at these conclusions themselves.

Sorry op your pic made me tear up i didnt read your bullshit

All you have to do to make Sup Forums like you is act against the forces destroying the white race. Sup Forums even supported jews like southern and shapiro and milo until they failed at this.

Spencer is a Jew.

Enoch is a Jew.

Loomer is a Jew.

Anglin is a Jew.

Weev is a Jew.

NazBol is a jewish fucking creation.

Israel is illegitimate.

Marx was wrong.

They are controlled opposition kike shills.

because they are just entertainment and offer no real solutions. They are by the designed system rallying people to focus on their objectives instead of offering a real solution.

Is that you Alex? Sorry bud, but we are dead serious about genociding the kikes and we're starting real soon. A little pink unicorn told me so.

So what's your plan, sit down and die? How do we fight? How do we organize?

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP TRYING TO SHUT THIS SITE DOWN AND LET US SPEAK. WERE FUCKING HUMAN BEINGS. YOU ARE TRYING TO CONTROL OUR OPINIONS AND RESTRICT THE SPECTRUM OF THOUGHT WITH YOUR E-CELEBS.

ptsd. All celebrities have been jewish for decades.

>earnestly shilling AGAINST e-celebs on Sup Forums
x-ray of tiny, dim brain

>earnestly shilling FOR e-celebs on Sup Forums
x-ray of normal brain with some spots glowing

>tactically shilling AGAINST e-celebs on Sup Forums
x-ray of brain with glowing rays of light

>tactically shilling FOR e-celebs on Sup Forums
x-ray of an upper body bathed in bright lights

>Not caring about e-celebs because you should be beyond such pleb-tier nonsense if you're posting on Sup Forums
x-ray of an entire man floating cross-legged above a darkened plane emitting dazzling lumens from his entire body, especially from his head which is wholly covered with brilliant white light

We should care about how our message is getting across to the lemmings and how we can help push our agenda. Many of these people already have an audience, we don't, we should support and try to help guide these beacons of right wing leadership towards better representing us, the holders of the true red pills.

>we should guide the entry-level redpills into better representing us
Assuming you could do that (which you likely can't), that would defeat the supposed purpose for which they exist (ENTRY-level redpills for reaching the unaligned center).

I represent myself faggot. Fuck your kike shills.

Because this place is about anonymity. they're riding our coattails, not the other way around

well said

The idea behind using the terminology "e-celeb" is so you don't realize they're normal people like you and me.

Ok well, then that's my original point, these ecelebs are good entry level redpillers. If they were controlled opposition they are doing a shit job and controlling the opposition given the fact most of us started our journey with them, and now look at us, all together in this one website discussing and trying to progess toward a greater truth.

Sure, but they have an audience and we don't. They represent us whether we like it or not and they are the ones who are ultimately going to recruit more people into our movement en masse.

Its all number one fake beacuse an "Ethno-State" will never happen lets be real. And two its controlled by ((them)) so its really all just bullshit

>will never happen - Julian Henriquez
let's be real, nobody cares what you have to say on the issue spic

Because these threads attract all the shill, while everyone else doesn't even bother anymore. "altright ecelebs" are fine, they do good work and the shills can't stand it so they try to divide us.

You think calling me spic some how means i am wrong? Lol i dont care if you call me a brown ass, beaner, spic, wet back, whatever it still dosen't change the fact that im wrong.

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out (oh)
Wish we could turn back time (oh), to the good old days (oh)
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out

>the state of the current world is unchangeable
>the world at every point in time before now was comprised of ethno-states as a de facto reality
>most of the world is still currently ethno states
>one beaner on the internet says they aren't possible
mexican intellectuals everyone

This.

The success of the alt-right has been that it has no leader. It functions as a nebulous cultural field. There are no leaders to represent it directly, which makes it less prone to branding or criticism. There is not one person misrepresenting the entirety of the reactionary movement as one pigeon holed ideology, so the red-pilling is more effective as it casts a wider net collecting everyone from libertarians to the far right.

By allowing a talking head to co-opt the broader movement would be allowing for the weakening of the culturally transformative mechanisms in which the alt-right/ reactionary right/ leftist resistance movement has flourished. By attempting to nail down the confederation of ideas within the movement into a few people each representing their own interpretation it would create conflict on the right side, a schism, cleavages and factions would form and the force would dissipate.

Lol Ethno-states. Keep dreaming you delusional fuck tard

yeah, i bet you've got quite the spectrum of thought

woke

Are you fucking 9? Quit waiting for someone to save you like a little girl and take matters into your own hands. Research, learn, act.

No I don't agree with their bland, corporate ideas. They don't benefit me, why would I?

No, they're not doing anything beyond self-aggrandizing.

Redpilling lemmings is impossible and a massive waste of time.

Without them nothing would be different, they are all so milquetoast.

Most people on here are pure autism. Most people in the movement have something wrong with them, otherwise they wouldn't go against the norm.

Alex Jones is rambling on the internet. He is a clown for people to laugh at, or a gatekeeper for the tards. He doesn't speak the truths. He barely speaks half-truths.

You're not winning anyone over by winning down the message. You don't change them when you do that, they change you. Purity spiraling is necessary. Gas the kikes, heil Hitler!

There doesn't need to be any violence or political mandates actually. They could do to non-whites (with the exclusion of Asians as they can actually self sustain) what Jews do to Palestinians or what Chinese do in Africa. In other words, build small closed off self sustaining communities that favor one group of people and have those communities slowly but surely expand throughout the country through gentrification. This is basically a flawless and non-violent tactic that can be utilized if you target specific laws like the Fair Housing Act that prevent specifically White people from doing these very things.
The second thing would be to simply prevent the subsidizing of reproduction of inferior races as they're only able to reproduce and grow in numbers due to things such as welfare and charities which redistribute wealth from superior races and gives them to inferiors races which subsidizes and outsources the cost of children and living.
These two things utilized together would turn the U.S. into a mostly white country within less than a decade.

Obvious Shill
> Redpilling lemmings is impossible and a massive waste of time.
Most people who were originally left became more right wing as time progressed and they obtained a greater understanding of the ideology they're indoctrinated with. This is true for most on this board.
> Most people on here are pure autism. Most people in the movement have something wrong with them, otherwise they wouldn't go against the norm.
Not true. Many have lived fruitful lives but see that their society and nation is being degraded and wish to stop it.
> You're not winning anyone over by winning down the message.
Its not obscuring the message, its boiling the frog.

>Most people who were originally left became more right wing as time progressed and they obtained a greater understanding of the ideology they're indoctrinated with. This is true for most on this board.

Most of the people on this board, pre-2016 at least, are fucking autists. Autists don't conform to social norms, of course the conditioning doesn't stick to them. But even most of the people in the far right maintain leftist views. I deal with them every single day. It's annoying.
In fact, I find it funny that OP said "lemmings", because what Dr. Pierce had to say on lemmings was spot on.

>Not true. Many have lived fruitful lives but see that their society and nation is being degraded and wish to stop it.
But not at the cost of their lives or jobs or benefits of playing the system, hmm?

>Its not obscuring the message, its boiling the frog.

Cucking for optics is gay dude. Normies don't give two fucks about anything that isn't trendy. They don't bite the hand that feeds them. We maintain a pure message so that the handful - HANDFUL - of people who are serious know we're serious too, and come join us.

Do you think the state will allow that? There's a REASON things are as bad as they are. It wasn't an accident.

What we are saying is you are a useless nigger.

Redpilling lemmings means teaching them to think, not how to follow the hollow dogma of the mainstream right/GOP. Sup Forums is a board of deep philosophical intrigue, and all redpilled users have asked themselves if it's really worth it. Because it doesn't fit the mainstream and is dangerously opposed to it. E-celeb are a blight to any redpilled person because they represent how stupid and naive people can be and claim to be conservative or hold any valuable political opinions at all. Here is a hint: there is a question about a particular group of people and if that question isn't addressed by your "e-celeb" then nationalism is not their priority and you will end up a slave in your lifetime because they placate the weak.

>E-celeb are a blight to any redpilled person because they represent how stupid and naive people can be and claim to be conservative or hold any valuable political opinions at all. Here is a hint: there is a question about a particular group of people and if that question isn't addressed by your "e-celeb" then nationalism is not their priority and you will end up a slave in your lifetime because they placate the weak.

Exactly this. Even a fair few who do name the particular group are not on the up-and-up.

I liked Molyneaux's discussion with Jonah Hill, to me it is an example of what redpilling should look like until we're having open discussions about the disproportionate amount of influence controlled by them. It's subtle, to the point, and an instant victory against multiculturalism.

"Open borders for Israel."

Note this is the only time I've seen it employed with such easily accessible tact. The conversation is incredibly pleasant and then becomes incredibly awkward as this A-list celebrity has to explain why his race is trying to destroy the West.

it's just annoying to have endless threads about them