Code Geass S3

She can't possibly survive again right? They won't deny us this pleasure right? I waited 10 years for it fucks sake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uF3k1gImDm0
google.com/search?q=weinberg&rlz=1C1GIWA_enIL574IL574&oq=weinberg&aqs=chrome..69i57.2719j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weinberg_(surname)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did kallen feel so betrayed at the end of season 1 when she saw lelouch was zero? It's not like she even knew he was a prince which could be a justifiable reason she would think he was just using them. He even told them up front he's not Japanese, and kirihara saw his identity and told them even though he's not japanese his hatred for Britannia is unquestionable and that they should follow him.

As you could see from the last battle in season 1 they had a pretty good lead but once he left for the island their tardness kicked in and lost hard

They all thought that he used his Geass on them to make them serve him.

It's pretty retarded because if that was true, they would never be able to fight the Geass by themselves.

Rebels aren't supposed to be smart.

Not until we get to watch Orange-kun kill Oghi and then fuck his wife in the ass, per Lelouch's orders.

Fuck off loser, leave Villetta out of this.

>Defending the brown whore
You don't get to talk down on others.

Who's gonna be the main villain?

Of course I will defend best girl.

ISIS

err

World of C terrorists

so when is it going to air?
I dont need the movies, if i want a recap i watch 1&2 again.

What's wrong with lesbian table humper? I found her histrionics to be very britbongish indeed.

Diethard, back from the dead and out for revenge.

Does Rivalz giving her the D count?

Probably something stupid like aliens or evil twin brother.

Prince #199

Orange

Code Geass honestly wouldn't be complete without her.

Hahahahahahahaha

Zombie Shirley wearing a Char Mask

Shirley was best girl, prove me wrong

Nina was great, eat a chubby.

Several reasons. One, she realized Lelouch had been foolilng her all season and that was a shock. Its's not exactly something most people who saw Lelouch only in his regular life would take lightly. Two, that meant it was even more unclear whether he actually wanted to free Japan or what were his real motiviations. Three, his recent behavior, like abandoning everyone in the middle of the battle, looked even more suspicious in that light. Kirihara's words don't exactly have infinite value unless you blindly believe in, well, Kirihara himself.

Nothing about Geass applies to that scenario, so you're misreading the post.

No twins.

Aliens wouldn't be that retarded. It would explain a few things.

done

Anything new besides the initial announcement yet?

How mad will based Suzaku be when he learns that Lelouch is still alive ?
Seriously Lelouch's death was central to him and their plan, both to avenge Euphie's death and break the cycle of violence. Lelouch living betrays all of that, and from Suzaku's reaction during Zero's requiem, he obviously doesn't know.

Can't wait for the anger

I actually think that Lelouch will literally be revived, maybe by some hardcore loyalist faction in the empire

Yeah we don't know yet what will the circomstances be, but I hope we get some more antagonistic Suzaku

akito

LELOOOUCHHHHHHH

he's a filthy gypsi now tho

What are the chances that Lelouch is hiding as a filthy gypsy as well?

Literally what did Nina ever do wrong?

I just want ohgi to suffer, he doesnt deserve to be prime minister of the nation every one worked so hard to free from Britannia. And he doesn't deserve a qt wife who he was going to hook on refrain.

he'd never stoop as low as to live with subhumans

But isn't he travelling with C.C. now?

I don't even remember why is she so hated.

she's an ugly genocidal dyke with an annoying voice

Remember the episode where nina used the corner of a table to masturbate to euphy? What was Sup Forums's reaction to that back then?

Infinity, the exact opposite of Zero

In serious manner, I prefer the villain is remain unseen and controlling from the crowd of humanity by using some kind illusionary geass.

I get the feeling lelouch and cc will be traveling the world finding the secrets of geass, while everyone else fights whoever their enemy is.

>tfw only one year left till it airs

>villain
Zero Reqium has been completed. What villain is there left? Fukkatsu no Lelouch is going to be about lelouch and cc boning in geass world

She mellowed out a bit after the bomb incident, but before that there was nothing even remotely likable about her. She acted like a bitch towards Milly despite' Milly being extremely nice towards her. She behaved as if Euphie was her childhood love or something, despite her barely ever even seeing her. It wasn't like Euphie was the only person who behaved nicely towards her to justify this, the entire student council was great towards her. She was extremely racist, the table scene, she was planning on killing everyone in the school over Euphie's death, after that she even completed the nuke and was yelling at Suzaku to fire it, killing loads of people, only after did she think "oh i fucked up"

Code Geass is shit because without knowledge of his father's magical bullshit, Lelouch could have freed the eleven's within a day if he wanted to.

>Geass Corneilia to have her take him to her higher ups
>Keep doing this with each higher up person until he can reach someone close to schneizel or any of the other royals
>Guess the rest to see elevens as equals
>problem solves in a day and nobody actually gets hurt

Again, this is what a smart lelouch would do if he had no knowledge of his mother being alive and his father's magical bullshit. The guess before it went wild was far too convenient of a power. He only needed to look someone in the eyes for a second for it to work and nobody had any knowledge of it to do anything about it. ...but he chose to start a war.

Lelouch

This is why she's universally hated outside of dumb waifufags who will love anything. She had the dumbest reasoning and no redeeming qualities, but she lived while more deserving, likable characters died. Like you mentioned, she was a hardcore racist. She was the kind of girl who would kick an eleven for looking at her wrong. She was literally the stereotypical "I'm going to shoot up everyone in this school" of a person in anime form, except she was pretty much pampered by every character in the entire series. And didn't she get off with pulling those stunts scott free too? I feel like it was a bad attempt of the reader trying to make us feel bad for a character, and the only reason why she went unpunished is for that reason.

Assuming it's going to be Lelouch focused again, why couldn't they just have a whole new guess user like they did with those many spinoffs, and even Colors? I mean, they didn't have to bring back Lelouch for the series to work or be successful.

Fuck you, Nina did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=uF3k1gImDm0
RRRRRRRRRRLUUSSHHUUUU

>I mean, they didn't have to bring back Lelouch for the series to work or be successful.
Except they literally do, no one would give a fuck if it wasn't centered on Lelouch.

While I hate her too, I'm fine with her being alive. I'd rather not have the writer shit their morals down my throat and have all the 'bad people' die.

>I mean, they didn't have to bring back Lelouch for the series to work or be successful.

nope, Lelouch is essential

Except that has nothing to do with Morales and having all the bad people die. A terrorist level attack on that level should have had her go to jail, it was still going to kill a lot of non-elevens and nobody was down for that.

You know where else likable characters can die but bad people survive? In real life.

Depends on the specifics and those can vary a lot. I get the feeling they'll bring back Lelouch but still get rid of him, even he's technically alive, by the end of the movie/series or whatever it is. He can go into space or another dimension, something like that.

Do you have trouble reading? My post made it strictly clear that she doesn't have to die. I'm saying that it flat out does not make sense that the brittaina government, police, or any official did not charge her for what was literally a terrorist attack, regardless of her reasoning. She should have been in jail or watched carefully at the LEAST, but she got off with was the equivalent of a flick on the nose. Again, she does not have to die, but it doesn't make sense that she didn't go through some kind of legal punishment for that either.

not to mention everyone stays friends with this freak who was willing to bomb them all and kill them,

>why couldn't they just have a whole new guess user like they did with those many spinoffs
because they all sucked

They can't top R2's end no matter what they do.

Someone post the gino pasta so I can debunk it
>Gino (((Weinberg)))
>Aryan
>Lelouch vi Britannia, 17th in line to be the successor of the throne
>Jewish
>implying

No one. It will be a slice with tea and cakes.

They don't need to

Gino Thundercock
>Übermensch
>Confident
>knows how to hit on girls

Also you didn't debunk it at all, Weinberg is a typical German last name, not connected to Ashkenazi Jews. Lelouch is an anglo, which makes him a rapebaby of every tribe that ever lived in Europe.
>has YUUUGE cock that can pleasure Kallen's tight pussy
>extremely attractive
>blonde blue eyed Aryan master race
>/fit/
>6'4"

Lelouch
>has tiny flaccid cock
>is a colossal faggot
>thin bitch
>looks like an anglo jew
>manlet

omedeto, ginofag google.com/search?q=weinberg&rlz=1C1GIWA_enIL574IL574&oq=weinberg&aqs=chrome..69i57.2719j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

this doesn't tell me anything

kore mo?? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weinberg_(surname)
>Weinberg is a German and Jewish-Ashkenazi surname which means vineyard in German.

cultural appropriation by the jews, nothing the Germans can do about it

I hope they don't have ANY slice of life, because CG's slice/filler episodes were legendary in how godawful they were. Ballsack hat day and making pizza with mechs comes to mind.

Not an argument

That's what I'm saying. Alright, let's pretend they just pretended it never happened and were best friends again without any kind of uneasy feelings around here, why wasn't she still admitted to a psychiatric ward or shown even a scene where she was questioned or speaking with a doctor. this is CN levels of everyone forgives and forgets.

Her and Ohgi. As soon as Lelouch comes back.

No, that's very much an argument. German Jews took on traditionally German surnames to keep from being discriminated against. Having a German surname doesn't make him Jewish by any stretch of the imagination.

not who you're replying to but it does make him more likely to be jewish than lelouch, unless the entire royal family are jews

>They don't need to
But they did.

That was pretty strange considering Japan is one of those countries with a culture that blames the child for the sins of the father. Or calls someone who killed in blatant self defense a murderer. It's weird that they didn't blame the actual sinner, psychosis or not.

But Brittania's government is in charge, not Japan.

True, but that only extends to the law's treatment of her not the way her friends and everyone else in the school treated her after she almost killed them.

Japanese law is only ever applies to the elevens and even then, it's overruled by their own laws. Nerd girl wasn't Japanese and she was a hardcore racist, as stated before. It's one of the many reasons why she was hated. She was always annoyed with people just being nice to her and then we saw scenes of her looking down at elevens to the level of those guys that tried molesting Kallen when she was in the bunny suit.

I think we're talking about different perspectives. I'm talking about the reactions of the cast while you seem to be talking about the audience. I agree, she should be hated by the audience and the cast. She's not hated by the cast though.

I think you fail at reading just as much as the other person who kept replying. None of my posts have suggested that the cast would hate her. I was strictly referring and STATING that the hate or action would come from the authorities. It didn't matter what the main cast thought of her because if the writer actually tried to make sense, she would have been arrested or taken to a doctor at minimum. She'd be looked into, not just given an equivalent of a pat on the back to do better not time.

i honestly hope beyond hope at some point next season lelouch kills a good majority of the black knights since all of them are evil betraying backstabbing cunts.
also suzaku is guaranteed to be full on retarded genocidal cunt again and will probably try to kill lelouch for absolutely stupidass reasons while being a pet slave for the badguy that be again, no matter how asinine they are.
god i ended up hating most of the cast cause their all two dimensional shitlords with no moral compass what so ever, its almost like lelouch got stuck with a giant pile of amoral sociopaths that actively got the decent characters killed.

>I think you fail at reading just as much as the other person who kept replying.
Personal attacks are pointless.
>She'd be looked into, not just given an equivalent of a pat on the back to do better not time.
She would have, it's been a while but didn't the Britannians recruit her to develop nukes for them? That would have stopped anyone looking into her.

>its almost like lelouch got stuck with a giant pile of amoral sociopaths that actively got the decent characters killed.
it's almost like that's the whole point retard
>suzaku is guaranteed to be full on retarded genocidal cunt again and will probably try to kill lelouch for absolutely stupidass reasons while being a pet slave for the badguy that be again, no matter how asinine they are.
There is not going to be a bad guy. There is going to be Lelouch and the world he created without himself, and what that means.

eh i'm just still mad about R2 going the way it did, don't mind me, i'll probably still be butthurt about new stuff long after R3 is over.

>Personal attacks are pointless.
I'm only saying this because it's the third time I've had to point out what I meant, despite my post clearly only talking about authority reaction.

>She would have, it's been a while but didn't the Britannians recruit her to develop nukes for them? That would have stopped anyone looking into her.
This is what I meant by "the equivalent to a pat on the back to do better next time." Like I said way earlier in my other posts, it's like the writer just felt bad for her and wanted to keep her as a character, and instead of making sense, pulled whatever BS he could to keep her around. A crazy girl tries to kill people because "muh goddess" and then they just have her working on nukes unsupervised with confidence? It's just how she was handled after the whole incident that bothers me. The writer made it really clear that she was extremely fucked up before and after she tried to kill everyone. Traumatic experiences aside, she made a lot of maniacal comments about elevens and even eleven children back when she was at the school. She even voiced her opinion (in her mind but as the viewers we see it clearly) that she really didn't enjoy the company of any of the main cast, aside from maybe Mily. Like the other anons said, she was treated with nothing but respect and love by all the other cast members, especially Mily but goes apeshit "MUH GODDESS" during one nice meet with the princess? She was just a bad character who was written badly and most likely only ever existed to pull the nuke stunt and create that super weapon for Lelouch to use. She was irrelevant throughout the whole story until it was time for her to do something, then we were shown that she was a piece of shit, and then she tried to kill everyone. It's obvious that I don't like her character, but I'm completely fine with the main cast doing the whole friendship thing and forgiving her, but the only reason why she didn't get punished isbcuz shewas a walkin plotdevice.

character limit:

It's like when a character somehow beats someone they shouldn't in another anime or figures out something they couldn't. It's plot armor and the story suffers a bit because everyone else either becomes retarded or does something stupid just so it can work. In an anime about mind games, morals and shit.. you can't just have the world pull a brain fart and put an actual psychopath in charge of nuke creation.

Rai of the Lost Colors when?

It was pretty brave for its time. People were surprised a non-hentai anime included that kind of scene. It was widely memed for a while. A femanon tried masturbating Nina-style and found it wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

>A femanon

Code Geass is Lelouch, I mean fuck I still haven't watched Akito a shit or whatever it was called

My first waifu was Anya.

Did anyone else find their first waifu from Code Geass?

Not worth watching it unless you are willing to watch 4 hrs of pretentious bullshit to catch a glimpse of THE best girl.

Who is that stylish stranger?

>first
Kill yourself.

>unless you are willing to watch 4 hrs of pretentious bullshit to catch a glimpse of THE best girl
I would walk through a thousand miles of glass shards on my balls just for a whiff of her feet

Why, Julius Kingsley of course! #1 Best Girl of the Code Geass franchise. Semen demon that has never touched a man's dick, how much purer can you get?

Such dedication, I approve.