Trump is now battling Kelly, the longest serving Marine General

Whose side are you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/are-trump-and-kelly-heading-for-divorce
s1.webmshare.com/QRM4R.webm
cryptome.org/0001/usa-v-kadish.htm
history.com/this-day-in-history/grant-expels-jews-from-tennessee-kentucky-and-mississippi
archive.is/sQA4X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no side. Trump outranks him.

"You're Fired." Trump wins.

sauce?

I'm not shocked Trump would fight with a guy who did'n't get deferments to avoid combat.

vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/are-trump-and-kelly-heading-for-divorce

And you really think Kelly's replacement will be any better? He'd be Trump's THIRD chief of staff in only a little over one year. Not to mention Kelly leaving would no doubt inspire others to bolt. They lose one of the grown-ups in the House of the Man-Baby.

Trump for the meme potential, always Trump.

If Trump was a General, he'd be the useless McClellan (who barely won Antietam even though the plans for the other side fell into his hands).

Half of the staff shouldn't fucking be there anyway.

TRUMP IS NOT BATTLING KELLY.

s1.webmshare.com/QRM4R.webm

shyster
A Jewish professional who cons people. Taken from the Shakespearian character Shylock, in "The Merchant of Venice."

Nonsense. Trump is Grant. Trump is the one who wins, the one who knocks. Trump is the danger.

man, you really got a stick up your ass about trump

++Another bot thread posting unarchived links and bullshit using the same bot technology as Reddit politics do not reply++

This has literally been going on nonstop with reddit spacing. educate yourselves quickly you fucking shitheads. Holy fuck I cant hand hold all night.

Thread 9

Kelly is an avowed homosexual apostrophe (sideburn)

You're the bot.

Trumps

Did not Huckabee chastise a reporter for wanting to question a four star general? What makes his majesty immune?

Except Grant was only good at one field of work, lol. He was a failure at all other professions. Know your history. Once Grant became President, he presided over a hugely corrupt administration.

I think you meant to say Trump is General Thomas, the Union Virginian.

Kill your fucking self you kike loving fucking nigger. I've literally been numbering all these faglord threads and calling you fucks out. Im not letting you dickless, useless shitheads go this easily.

False.

>Miller to Chief of Staff

Digits confirm

Lets get a new marine general.
I'm fine with tossing out these boomers.

How about you kill yourself you jewish fucking scum.

>Vanityfair
S a g e I n A l l F i e l d s

Trumps, always.

If he's battling someone, you know they're in the fucking wrong every time.

Memo to Kelly. You ain't a General anymore, you're a politician with all the "fun" that comes with it.

You've crossed over into the occupation so low only prostitution is behind it (barely).

Kelly is a fucking patriot.

I don't care I just want to see McMaster naked

Doesn't change the fact he is now a politician. And honestly, it's the Trump Administration. He should have known what he was getting into.

Neocons are the opposite of patriots, user

Yes, Vanity fair knows whats going on. Eat a bag of dick

cryptome.org/0001/usa-v-kadish.htm

keep it up, just keep going you shill fucking faggot, your family will die and you will be executed for treason

Nah actually you and the mods are gonna face that fate you Q faggots. Been saying it for a while. Don't take the jewish money and sell your soul. Too late.

Kelly fucked up.

He tried to undermine Trump with his wall comments.

Lose lips sink ships.

He should have known better.

He’ll be fired soon.

this exactly. Who does Kelly think he is to undermine the president

They'd know less if Trump would learn to shut up, lol.

"HAVING OK DAY. BOUGHT COKE ZERO AT THE GAS STATION. RAISE THE ROOF."

TRUMP! MAGA

Kelly has been great and if he's an immigration hardliner, I respect him even more. But he needs to watch his mouth. POTUS is the POTUS. God Emperor trumps all.

This

I can't imagine why anyone would be on Trump's side to be honest.

Kelly's a neocon good goyim who shills for Israel even harder than Trump, he's not a good influence.

MILLER FOR CHIEF OF STAFF

I cant imagine why someone WOULDN'T be on Trump's side at this point. He comes out on top of everything that happens almost without fail. You'd be a fool to bet against him at this point. Like him or not.

Ivanka is apparently the one in charge of the replacement search...BETTER GOYIM WILL TAKE HIS PLACE!

Trumpists are worse than blacks with Obama. If he gets up on his desk and takes a shit in front of the press you'd be applauding.

All the /ptg/ cucks on this board are just pathetic and gay, they're no better then libfags anymore

That would be pretty awesome I know I would be applauding.

You're right, though. The only thing Trump can do to lose us is become weak on immigration which he has been showing signs of doing and kinda walking them back so we will see.

The more you think of it the more you realize Trump was right in keeping Ivanka in the white house even if she’s a libtard retard.

Washington DC is filled with backstabbing traitorous animals, and a family member you can trust might be a valuable asset.

Pretty sure Trump has them all figured out by now.

Kelly and Mattis will be gone by Spring. Don't need a bot to tell you that. And Jared Kushner and Ivanka have no fucking business in the White House whatsoever. Be a Trump fan all you want, be glad he's president, but I won't listen to one fuck ever try and spin their presence in DC as a good thing.

Except Grant was based and named the Jew..
He even expelled some the old fashioned way.

history.com/this-day-in-history/grant-expels-jews-from-tennessee-kentucky-and-mississippi

I’m pretty sure the guy we call The Commander in Chief is the one I elected.

Not to mention the fact that Ivanka Trump is ridiculously popular among the people of other countries.

Wrong. A disagreement on policy with liberal Ivanka is nothing compared to the backstabbing, double faced animals in Washington DC.

He's gonna have to come up with something. A shit ton can happen in three weeks and yet it will arrive just like that in the blink of an eye

His fucking kid shouldn't work there NIGGA!!!!

Trump is a cuck, a cheater, a lie, a crook, a thief, a traitor. Patriots stand against Trump.

Fuck off idiot. Everyone in DC sold this country out decades ago. They’re all traitors. There are not enough good people left in this country to fill up every government position.

You’re obviously too retarded to see the big picture.

>source : newsweek

lol nice nothingburger

Lol ok so let's get JAVANKA in there to git r done!!!

You’re just young and dumb. Ivanka is a valuable asset for Trump.

Trump is a disgrace to the office and to everything America stands for, my prayers are with Gen Kelly doing battle with the forces of dementia out of sheer patriotism

I can't imagine this not being a troll. People with real opinions on here usually give reasons. Even if they are fucking stupid ones. Something like, I side against trump on this issue because of x. People trolling for a reaction don't have support for their stance because that'd be too much effort and ruin the fun so they make blanket statements like, of course any person would be against trump everything he does is bad. Casts the widest net and takes the least effort.

nigger

TRUMP WANTED TO START HIS OWN NEWS CHANNEL NOT BE PRESIDENT WHY DO YOU THINK HE WATCHES FOX NEWS ALL DAY AND DID THE FAKE NEWS AWARDS HE'S STUDYING THE COMPETITION

>>>Breitbart

>No business
>First lady

Every democratic shill is a fucking idiot who spouts off nonsense. Somehow I feel it's not a coincidence

Not surprised, everybody thinks they know better than Trump. Sometimes you just have to keep cycling through them.

This
The biggest snake rises to the top. Obama came from nothing how do you think he got there?

Check out the illuminati tcg card that has a submarine in it and it's commander on it. Who does it look like? Kelly.

Kelly's military worth is immense. Trump's not going to endanger that with a pissing match over nothing. This is just lefty D&C spin they hope will stick so they can keep helping ISIS, disenfranchised illegal aliens and commies destroy the country unimpeded.

God Emperor forever

Archive link to avoid giving lefty bullshit artists click$

archive.is/sQA4X

Ivanka is the daughter, you fucking mongoloid. Your first ladies name is Melania.

I think this is fake news to sow discord in republicans as immigration debate becomes real.
I was really uncertain about Kelly at first but in the end he seems to be good at his job.