Did you praise Him today?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#2ccbb1066dfacff6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

y-yes...

Praised be the cutest vampire ever!

Pull your pants up

I'll take the Devil instead.

I know this is a dumb idea but for one of the Part 5 OP i would like to see the OP breaking apart like what happens to the world in KC's area of skipped time and the OP restores itself when we get to GER

Actually there is a lot of OP Fuckery you could do with King Crimson

how did johnny's legs start working again? did the superspin foreverially rotate his spine in just the right way that uncrippled him?

There's not much of an in-universe explanation for it, just that it fits the metaphor for Johnny getting back on his feet.

>トニオ・トラサルディー
Why is Tonio's name written like that?

This is the final BD, right? I wonder how long it will be until we get to see the OVA.

>This is the final BD, right?
Yes.

I'll be keeping an eye on the site.

You mean in katakana? It's commonly used for foreign names. And names of companies, but that ain't relevant.

Or do you mean that it's spelled Torasarudi? That's just japanese imitation of a foreign word.

Good edition
Diavolo and Joubin are cool too but DIO is best

I meant why is it "torasarudī" instead of something like トゥルサルディー or even トルサルディー

shouldn't that be jonathan cosplaying as giorno and vice-versa

Because Araki can't spell?
I don't know, Trussardi is a reference to a designer, there doesn't seem to be any alternative.
Kinda like that situation with Bruno Buccellati / Blono Bucciarati.

Jonathan is dead, user

Why is DIO laughing at Jotaro when he himself dresses sluttier than Jolyne?

Weird how nobody discusses Tonio's name, it's always "Blono".

I want to Blono Bruno.

It ain't about what looks sluttier, it's Jotaro. In revealing woman's clothes.

Dio does dress sluttier, but it's more about Jotaro being humiliated.

Sexy

Would DIO wear gril clothes?

Jolyne and Jotaro wearing each other's clothes is cute

Why didn't Dio use his eyebeams and other shit vs Jotaro?

If he transcended humanity, then he transcended embarrassment about anything he wears.
Okay, that's kinda obvious from those pants open wide, but I can't totally see him going for some flowy dress for comfort.

He has a time-stopping stand now and he can throw knives instead, using his eyebeams is 無駄.

He'd probably only go halfway like Boss.

Because Stands were the cool stuff at that point.

Non-canon explanation from the novel is that he just couldn't anymore because the process of taking over Jonathan's body wasn't complete.

yeah but jonathan's body was used to produce giorno. it may have been dio controlling it but it was still jonathan's semen

When's the next comparison? God damn I'm desperate to see the fixes for July 15th and CDIU 1

i heard the only available translations of vento aureo are shit, should i skip to stone ocean or wait for anime?

the translations are actually catching up. If you take your time reading them you'll be in time to finish the part with full translations.
Use bato.to to read the manga, make an account (literally only takes like a minute) and you can read the good translations and the colored version.

is there an option to only show english translations, there's a lot of chapters there?

bato.to/reader#2ccbb1066dfacff6 just start from these guys. When the colored scans run out, hop onto the black/white ones by the same group.
Have fun, it's the part that has some of the best fights in the series in my opinion.

The Metallica fight has been re-translated in color

I want to look like this

Follow dreams and some day you'll look that uguu, user, I believe in you.

Wrong thread or insecure venting?

Thank you user

It's so gory in color

thanks user

Isn't it gradual exposure to the corpse-parts? Like, one of the first times Johnny's legs moved was after Tusk (which he got through the arm initially) did something to him, right?

And given that Jesus's stand seems to move misfortune away from those it values (Johnny and Lucy) it's possible that it was gradually shifting Johnny's disability away or something.

Araki think he slick smdh

>Half a year since the DiU anime finished
>No trailer or preview for Rohan's OVA
>Nothing on Part 5
>BDs releasing at snail pace, part 5 news probably freeze until all Part 4 shit is wrapped up

Thank god Araki delivers his 40 manga pages every month like a fucking champion (take notes, Miura) and that the manga it's starting publishing in my country next month, I would kill myself already if I was an animeonly.

on the plus side, the last BD releases next month so the Rohan OVA should pop up sooner or later, and since part 4 sold well and has had a fuck ton of popular events a part 5 anime is more than guaranteed.

Would your waifu masturbate on her period?

it still hurts

Why would there be any part 5 news at this point? BDs for TV anime don't release all at once either.

I can't wait to see bossu animated

We will likely get a Part 5 Announcement a month or two after the final BD comes out since DIU was announced a month after the SDC BU ended

I think that's fucking bullshit because he could shoot that shit when he was a severed head.

>Bruno, Abbacchio, and Bossu will be animated in you're lifetime

Should've been more specific
Just do exercise, about, it's not that hard

Will Rohan's OVA really come out on the 28th of june?

Can MiH slow down or stop time, or just speed it up?

It can accelerate the time either slowly or quickly.

Because Star Platinum could just shrug it off, since it's not STANDO POWER it can't affect him.

But what if DIO shoots it at Jotaro and not Star Platinum

So only speed up then?

>that the manga it's starting publishing
おっと、注意してスペインの友

There's nothing extraordinary about that, and most of us don't have a waifu.

Maybe he can fly.

This became a jojoshiki thread

Obligatory "what would your stand be" post

Hard mode: make it worthy of being a part's villain's stand

Sorry me sometimes forget how to english

They were animated in the games

Temporal time loops. Like throwing knife and having it go few meters and then restarting. Also could do that for explosions and such

this looks like a top quality reaction image

It's not hand drawn, but it still counts. Gave us voices too.

Like, I don't want Sasuke to voice Bruno in the anime.

PS2 Abba is pretty reaction-worthy in general

The voices were a mixed bag in general. I don't like a lot of them. I'll pray Naoya Uchida is free.
Give me stupid arrow teal Cioccolata though.

Got the one of him looking down angrily ?

I don't recall all the details about it, but it sounds plausible if you take that he spent a lot of energy keeping the body under his control.

it'd be a nice touch similar to the last SC OP
I always thought it's because of the corpse parts as well, idk
cute
read it
nigga got kakyoin'd

Why not? Who else can fit the role more perfectly than him?

The whole time, imma be thinking its Sasuke and he's gonna activate his sharingan. It's too distracting. There has to be someone else.

>homosex show
>only watched by gays

Please post this shit in /fit/ or Sup Forums.

There's a lot of girls here too.

Not yet, I'm kinda busy atm and I'm sure Dio can wait a little longer

Those sperm patterns on his clothes kinda look like a sharingan symbol too so it's probably meant to be.

I guess it's destiny then. You can't fight destiny right?

Anyone competent

Honestly i think his death is more brutal than Kakyion's

so I finally caught up with the manga and I have several questions

>was Rina's illness the Higashikata curse? if s, why did it manifest so late?
>someone said the Higashikata curse affects all firstborns, so family members would often have multiple kids or adopt. I get that it's a curse and not a genetic disease, but how does it affect the firstborns of the adopted members as well?
>I know it's something more recent but did Kaato sacrifice the bully so Joubin wouldn't get the curse? why wasn't the bully's face fucked up?
>if Johnny is nu-Johnatan, Gappy is Josuke+Joseph(umi)+Jotaro(Kira) and Kaato is nu-Jolyne(unconfirmed), are we getting a version of Giorno next?

also several observations
>Kaato/Joubin did nothing wrong
>Yasuho is the first female brojo and best girl
>all Josukes are the cutest JoJos of their universes, no homo

also does anyone have any templates? I want you to rate my shit taste

The current translations up to Requiem Part 6 are as good as the current Part 4 black and white translations

>Yasuho is the first female brojo
Hermes

shit, I meant brojo that's not the same sex as the protagonist

Was part 6 that bad, I enjoyed it.8/10

>like Boss
Looks more Young Joseph to me

Just finished stardust crusader.

Dio is one punk ass bitch.
Damn letdown.

So love interest? Brojo of Part 8 is either Fruit Dad or Joshu.

More villains need to dress slutty

Just started Diamond is unbreakable.

Joseph cheated?? Fucking scum.

Should've left him dead.

Part 8 needs to have a slutty antagonist so 50% of the villains are conservatively dressed and the other 50% dress like sluts!

Jobin is a slut for beetles and fruit.