How come the only people irl I ever meet that know about Sup Forums and alt-right stuff are black people?

How come the only people irl I ever meet that know about Sup Forums and alt-right stuff are black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/fbi-dhs-guide.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many of you fuckers are black people larping as white supremacists

you caught me

busted

I'm so white that other white people comment at how white I am.

Also (platinum)blonde hair and blue eyes.

the only pol users I have met were ironic nazis aged 16-19 no joke. Most users that aren't massive fags probably just keep it secret though

>How many of you fuckers are black people larping as white supremacists
How many of you fuckers are (((white))) people larping as black supremacists

Oh dear, I suddenly want to look up pics of Katy Perry and bust a big load to her soulless eyes and beautiful milkers

Yeah, that's because they are newfags and don't follow the first two rules because they're trying to be cool and edgy.

I found out accidentally that two of my friends browse Sup Forums and none of us had talked to each other about it prior, despite knowing each other for a decade.

there are at least two and its painfully obvious to this wH*tE (or whaever the do) dog

What makes you think they're larping? I think there's a select few black people that's redpilled. And no, I don't mean le based black man, but just like there are a few smart civilized blacks there are bound to be some that really wish they were white.

Keeping your interests secret is beta af, a true chad doesn't give a fuck what people think about his beliefs or who they offend, he has confidence that people will love him regardless, which they do.

fughh you got me

test

#metoo

No Americans on Sup Forums are actually white.

You are in America.

cryptome.org/fbi-dhs-guide.htm

You are probably black yourself.

White people are mostly racist but they're also cowards and too scared to espouse their beliefs except anonymously

Well yes, most of us value our families. It would be sad to lose contact with the majority of it because of my political beliefs.

Well, if I was black I would see it as an opportunity to go against the norm and status quo and shill heavily in favor of white supremacy and anti-antisemitism just for shits and giggles. I'd try to make it "cool" for blacks to vote for far-right borderline racist republicans in order to confuse them and make them question their racist beliefs. How can you hate us when we support you? Checkmate white boi!

This isn't to say there aren't a ton of blacks who I absolutely wish were swinging from a noose, but anyone who is quirky enough to browse Sup Forums is probably gonna be cool with me.

Why would i travel to your shithole to tell you i hate you. The last time white people were there in force we took the women into the jungle and fucked you into existence mutt.

white people too scared to be woke in public

La creatura detected

lol that is literally you mestizo scum

Yup, everyone I know here is a black jew.

White people know to hide their power level. What state are you in? In a lot of the country you will shunned for supporting Trump or coming here. Yes, even in red states.

>go against the norm
As an actual black, i can say this is alot easier said than done. I live in Commiefornia and I swear to god when people learn i voted trump they look at me like i'm a fucking space alien.

Power to you brotha, I don't h8 you.

This

I actually saw someone today on campus who had a BUF flag as their laptop background. There's no way in hell you know who Oswald Mosley is without browsing Sup Forums

You'd be surprised if the amount of people who know about This place/lurk here

I'm so white that i went out on my boat 2 weeks ago with my mates and got sun burnt and i am still peeling.
I'm so white that i have red,black and blonde hairs in my beard.
I'm so white i have blue and green eyes so they look teal.
I'm so white i could pass as a viking.
Feels fucking good man.

you're probably low T and feminine

The answer is apparently a lot of them. In fact, an African immigrant introduced me to Sup Forums noting that most of you are bluepilled rednecks but were entertaining regardless..

What college do you go to?

Be quiet. That's just a coincidence.
>hisokapepeholdingaplayingcard.jpg

sure

I was gonna come into this thread to call OP a faggot, but now that I think about it... It's kinda true. Most of the white people I know don't give a fuck about this shit. There's always some random black guy that walks in on my conversations about politics and is all "Trump ain't that bad" while the whites look on in disgust but don't dare go against the black guy.

Literally every other white person i know is as far right as me.

yeah I'm also sickly and repulsive

culturally they are raised to not trust authority, government, or people in positions of power. Mix that with the internet any you get similar results.

Hi pajeet

All my friends are just left of white nationalists.

Guilty as charged.

>how many of you fuckers are (((white))) people larping as white supremists
there ya go

You can tell I'm white by the way I'm able to jack off just to her tits

>the only person i know irl who posts on Sup Forums is a latino dude i have classes with
>also i know for a fact a black guy is putting up "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" posters around campus
>black guy also puts up anti-communist and anti-homosexuality flyers in broad daylight
based shitskins i guess

la creatura

Maybe in Alabama but here in Europe you will get sacked for racist stuff.

I only said this Bc I was seeing if I wasn't banned but okay whatever faggot

>How come the only people irl I ever meet that know about Sup Forums and alt-right stuff are black people?
Probably because they aren't constantly shamed into political correctness and racial self hatred.

Fuck, busted!

If HWNDU was any indicator, this place is a meritocracy of "White" supremacy judged by content and not skin. The spiritual act of being white being the epitome of good deeds and virtue.

If you were black, would you want to live in a world run by blacks? There not all stupid, some of them know what there kin are capable of .

Because ur a nigger and hang out with coons.

I'm black, voted for Obama twice and was a hardcore Berniebro. Above all else however I believe in God and feel that I'm in fact standing on the correct side, i.e the side that acknowledges God the most. I firmly believe that Obama needed to win the years he did to keep even worse actors out, and feel that Trump is the one who needed to win this time around. I don't agree with white nationalists idea of a white ethnostate, however I think a good amount of these white nationalists, despite the terrible things they believe and say, are much more easily influenced by God than the raving, self-righteous lunatics on the Left.

I think that despite what the most hardcore white nationalists claim they want, in the end God will bless them and white people without it fucking over myself and those of us who aren't white. So I don't truly subscribe to civic nationalism, white nationalism, or even black nationalism, I'm counting on God to bless us all to get along in His will. I think white people will be blessed to be the leaders of this nation so long as they keep their eyes on God.

Liar.

I wouldn't admit to coming to this place

shill kys

unironically me

Because you're American, black is part of you, your identity, your mold.