>>757705350

If you want an alternative to cuckchan and cripplechan where you won't get censored, (you can still mute posters etc)
Head to m i l l c h a n on the zeronet. Just install it and go to the adress. You can create your own board if you don't like how the others are moderated.

127(dot)0(dot)0(dot)1 colon 43110 slash 1ADQAHsqsie5PBeQhQgjcKmUu3qdPFg6aA

fuck this place guys,
lets join a chan that is ACTUALLY anonymous, and not ran by a faggot.

You really instilled in me confidence in this plan by opening up with a broken link

mods delted it
it was talking about censorship hilariously enough.

Sup Forums is so big, we have everything?
Did you know we have shit posting?

This place is literally FILLED with CP

Hello FBI

bullshit.
also who the fuck cares? faggot,
nu pol clearly

yes this place has everything including moderators that follow an agenda and let the shills walk all over us.

>This isn't a trap guys

what the fuck man

is everyone here really this retarded?
this is the same board that located shia from just the sky?

You call Sup Forums weak? Hah! We have a shitposting armata and meme missiles

quit being a faggot and fight for our homeland you pussy. The shills are in full force because it's all about to come tumbling down.
If you're this serious, then promote saging slide threads
>Sup Forums sucks right now
>let's abandon it
fuck you

No Sup Forums is not weak
as users we are strong
BUT the mods are fucking censoring us, and allowing shills to do whatever they want

Fuck me? no fuck you, why does everyone here continue to stay on this place when we could all leave and make somthing better?

are you really going to sit there and tell me this place is great? the fucking image limit is 2mb in 2018
this place is fucked, and I blame hiro moot
he is a faggot and ruined this entire site

do you remember about a month ago the sketchy scripts that they put into the ads?

I understand what you're saying. No, this place is ass right now, the image limit is aids. But Sup Forums is made up of individuals and a hell of a lot more lurkers. Whenever some /redpilled/ thread maker leaves, all the would be lurkers and regulars don't get to see it. There are not that many fucking people on this board, so when you get all the goyims together and abandon ship, Sup Forums gets fucked.

Sup Forums went like this:
>Q LARP infestation
>pol was ass
>they migrated
>pol was still ass cause it's always ass but better ass
>shit is getting real dicey in the us government and shills are shutting shit down, image problems still happening
>...
It's another problem we have to fight through

Whether we faggots think so or not, the idea of "Sup Forums" and "Sup Forums" has a certain connotation to normies, it is a recognizable as a culture.

And yeah, there's some real fuckery going on.
I don't know man, all I'm saying is I think you're abandoning ship.

There's a fuck ton of us lurkers. I've been chasing the pizza gate thing since he kicked us all outta Reddit. Don't think it's all fun and games tho kids. It's as real as you could ever iamagine

You are no better than syrian "refugees". A pussy who runs away instead of fighting for the homeland.

Hi FBI

this is a good point,
I am just getting to the point that this board has become so fucked I dont know if it can be saved,
besides where the content goes the lurkers will follow, it might just take a while
but i do see your point
Its not a fucking country you retarded nigger, its a server with an Ip attached .
the only thing that gives this place value is the ideas that come out of it, and ideas do not need a central fucking location

And where did those ideas come from? It's all the faggots that post and lurk here. You can't realistically expect every Sup Forumstard, from different timezones, to just migrate to your CP infested boards like that.

Those ideas and the rest of us came from other corners of the web where we were oppressed. If you don't like it fuck the fuck off and die in ignorance

Aas

Just checked it out, nobody posting there. Shitty design as well.