Sup Forums misunderstands immigrants

I always see people on here saying they don't want immigrants from *insert third world country* because they watched a video of people from there acting like savages (burning down buildings, public executions, gang violence, etc.) or because of how violent/poor the country is (due to their culture/society/governments, which they have no control over). What you don't realize, these aren't the people who'd come to America. The people who immigrate tend to be very smart. I know two African immigrants, both doctors. They contribute more then 50 Americans and we need more people like them. This is why we must judge based on the individual and not the collective. They come here to escape the stuff you pretend they're going to do here because you saw them doing it in their home countries, they just want better lives. Just because you're from a bad country, doesn't mean you're a bad/useless person. Its hilariously wrong/disgusting to say someone from a "shithole" country can't become an American. Theres no reason to think this outside of ignorance. Also, if you're american, you're a descendent of immigrants and it's insanely hypocritical to be against it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, not with the visa LOTTERY. We do not get the smart or great ones. We get the useless ones and their entire family via chain migration. I grew up in Dearborn Michigan with all the Muslim migrants. They all run welfare scams and work cash under the table.

So if 500,000,000 poor Chinese, some of whom are doctors, want to move to the US - they should just all be allowed in?

hjkjhlkjh

>OP is a fa.. well, faggot.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
Free WHITE persons of good character
>Free WHITE persons of good character

Immigration lottery is literally, let's take all these random migrants from the third world and bring them here. The Mexican doctors aren't coming here illegally. You've pointed out the exact flaws Trump wants to fix in our immigration system. We should bring very limited people that we CHOOSE to come, the top 0.01% of the rest of the world. And mainly whites, because a German doctor still has a higher IQ than an Nigerian doctor.

if they're so smart and so fantastic why don't they stick around in their own countries and make them better? Make a better life for all of their people?

I don't give a fuck, without control on this problem we're only getting criminals.

Yes by invading another country without following the entry process they are criminals.

Criminals disregard laws and tend to be criminals in other areas, who knew.

Conflating illegal border hoppers with all immigrants is a tiresome lefty trick.

America is a nation. Nations have every right to a secure border, free from criminal invasion, drugrunning invasion, human trafficking invasion.

We also have a right to protect our political process from those who would illegal invite in criminals to use as voting fodder without ID.

Just because you can point to decent people from country X doesn't mean we need to recklessly flood our demographics with people from shithole country X and make America look just like it.

This is typical lefty goal post moving, I award you a traveling foul, and you can now GTFO. I don't care about your shitty opinion on how to run a country, and I don't care about the accomplishments of your token black friend.

Sorry, we're full.

You probably wouldn't qualify.

White back then was British only and maybe some from Saxony

>Illegal immigrants
>Visa lottery

Fix the Visa lottery and deal with illegals and then I would be alright with immigration.

I’m an immigrant who came over on the visa lottery from Belarus. I’d say we are better off than most Americans even though we started out with almost nothing. We’ve got a big house, a boat, and 4 cars. Plus I’m in college right now with no debt and expected to graduate early. My older brother also has no college debt. My brother is an engineer and my dad is a mechanic. My dad was also a Soviet/Russian naval officer. My mother on the otherhand was a college professor of languages before coming over to the USA and was also once a translator in the Russian Navy Baltic Fleet specializing in English; she attained the rank of major. We became US citizens in 2010. I’d say we accomplished a lot more in the 17 years we’ve been here since than the generations of dindus and lazy fat fucks who never left their own birthtown.

Isn't Belarus essentially the last Soviet State in Europe?

they already had colonies from the dutch, french, and germans living in the original states you fucking nigger retard
>saxony
I would bet you couldnt point to that area on a map
you probably think its in fucking england or something

>>you're a descendent of immigrants and it's insanely hypocritical to be against it.

"It happened in the past so it's okay for it to happen now!"

"We should take all the good people from less developed nations because we need them more"

This kind of shit is turning me into a fascist. I refuse to perpetuate the mistakes of my ancestors.

And I know a Haitian that would talk about his brother being a killer and walking around with an AK. I also know Mexicans that have killed people and been investigated by the FBI. I also know Bosnians that have threatened people making noise in the parking lot with shotguns. I also know Indians who have raped girls.... So you grab a handful of skittles first.

>>you're a descendent of immigrants and it's insanely hypocritical to be against it.

>>you're a product of rape and it's insanely hypocritical to be against it.

>>you're rights are a product of war so it's insanely hypocritical to be against it.

>>the bad people aren't the ones that want to come here lol only good ones try to come!

Not quite. But Belarus is the only country in Europe that refused to rapidly transition to capitalism. Which is probably a good thing because we avoided having oligarchs and criminals dominate like in Ukraine and Russia.

If you truly want to help the third world become self sufficient, you should let them keep their competent individuals so they can improve their countries.

If you want competent individuals to immigrate to the US, you should be supportive of heavily regulated immigration.

If you want to turn a bigger percentage of your country into a shithole, then you should open your borders and accept everyone.

If you want to see how many people leave their oppressive cultures behind when they come to a new nation I invite you to visit Sweden. Rosengård is a lovely place of tolerance, grenades of tolerance, honor killings of tolerance, riots of tolerance. It's truly a lovely display of people leaving their shithole culture behind and adapting to the Swedish way of life.

America was conquered by the english, spanish, and french. They did not immigrate.

If you want to see what open borders does to your country, go visit germany and sweden. You will not see immigration. You will see an invasion and a conquered nation.

Tfw Mayflower decendents

Third world migrants = third world country, period. If all the ((((((((((doctors and engineers)))))))))) move to America, the third world will stay the third world, and therefore produce millions more persons in need of refugee asylum status. Those people would be better where they are instead of coming to America where we already have plenty of doctors and engineers. But democrats don’t care about any of that, they just see brown skin = votes D.

Oh look a faggot trying to stick up for a other minority group.
You gonna add an I on your fucking LGBT community now for them?

This

kill yourself with your pro-immigrationn bullshit. after seeing what happened to germany and sweden(close countries to me) i dont want them to come to my country. america is becoming great and immigrants would only stall that. let those filthy sandniggers die in their fucking caves

>1 post by this id
This_is_bait.png

>reversion to the mean

those doctor's kids and grandkids are going to be retards and permanent burdens on the state.

if you're willing sterilize them, then we can talk

> This is why we must judge based on the individual and not the collective.
Oi I'm Ancap as fuck and agree 100% that collectivism is cancer especially where the immigration is concerned, BUT we do have a weird system where instead of spreading freedom to the third world so their lives improve we are essentially taking skilled people out of the 3rd world and using them in the west, leaving only the shit masses in the third world in their shit situations, so while skilled migration is great for our economy we are taking people away from those countries that need those skilled people as well.

Which is why the best solution is freedom for everyone but we have to be aware of these draw backs especially with the current welfare state, visa setup.

>This is why we must judge based on the individual and not the collective.

Andyou are doing just that on a larger scale when taking acount into things like how they vote

>Lottery
Nope

Statistical trends ignore peoples actual actions and beliefs, these statistical trends ignore too many other important factors and in our current system of sponsorship, visa etc the beliefs and actions of the person really matter.