LA Sup Forums

Any of you actually live in Los Angeles and not just criticize for being the epitomization of everything you hate? It’s a wasteland and I’d love to plan an uprising with fellow LA Sup Forumstards.

Bump because I want to see you guys occupy some building and have it be steel beam'd. Unironically, do it faggot.

Oh hai FBI.

If the fbi wanted to know where we lived they'd trace our IPS faggot.

LA could use some on-the-ground action

grew up in the heart of silicon vally where crime is almost no exsistant, no locked doors, property like bikes could be left in public for days only to return to it still being there so i know nice places. Moved to shithole LA and was only able to take 3 months of it. Was in shock at how people live like that. reminded me when i went to TJ. take my word for it. its a shithole.

There is no strategic advantage in attacking LA.

There is symbolic, and in our war, that is strategic

>he thinks the FBI is trying to find out where people live with posts like this
hello newfriend

I'm in LA but I don't hate the city. Just some of the people.

I do. Dont come here. Seriously. Dont.

I was explaining to another user the exact same thing

This place sucks.

Proof that you can take a man out of the 3rd world but you can't take the 3rd world out of a man.

LAPD AND FBI WORK TOGETHER AT LAST

It's pretty much Northern Tijuana already. Just let it fall on its own.

I live in DTLA in a luxury high rise.

LA is awesome when you have money

there's no Hong Kong or Chicago in LA

Sorry. Terminally blackpilled, I don't have much longer to live. Wish you all the best XOXO

That's DENVER COLORADO you dumb fuckers.
rumor is its gonna get nuked soon by the cabal too.
F.
Denver

>The San Gabriel Mountains
>Downtown LA Skyline
>Is Denver, Colorado

Poe's Law in action.

Same. I hate them and I hate them being here causing traffic and turning the town I grew up in into the worst version of itself. Get rid of the spics, the gooks, and everyone from central time zone. Then maybe LA can be what it was when my grandparents were my age.

same
wanna beer

I live in Culver City and I think LA is alright. Food is tasty but the traffic is not very hasty.

laughingpepe.jpg

I live here, but fuck this place I'm moving up to Carpinteria next week.

You're both faggots. Living in Downtown is for outsiders with too much money and not enough sense. How the fuck are you gonna pay 4k a month for a 1 bedroom when you got homeless people shitting on the street when you walk downstairs?

I would tell you to go back to where you came from, but you not being from here makes you more LA than me or anyone else who is from here. So welcome, I guess. You can't leave now.

all that try hard dtla money and you still got fucking smelly deranged nigger bums shitting on your car tire, which was supposed to be safe in a private tenant parking garage

nah

you’re a bro

you fuck

>spending $2k+ on an apartment when you can pay half that on the other side of the 110
baka desu senpai

nah im out, fuck this place, not worth saving.

I can't remember the last time the mountains had that much snow.

I live in Valencia which is a few minutes north of the valley I love it here but everything south i hate

you are either lying or are a massive fucking pussy

Man, fuck Ktown, too. That's just the new Silverlake for hipster fags from Iowa who want to feel ethnic.

And $1000/month to live alone somewhere with a kitchen anywhere in that area? You're talking 5 years ago, compa.

I've been praying to Kek for LA to be nuked by BEST KOREA.
Literally shithole, and cancers host

When we were kids. Until the early 2000s they were snowcapped for at least 3 weeks every winter. Now it's just Baldy.

I'm in NYC, the eastern seaboard LA...

Yeah, I live in Chatsworth. A more white middle class suburban area of L.A in the valley.

I live in LA. Its trash-land. Every white american should see it at least once to put the fear of god in you. This is the enemy. This is what happens when non-whites flood in, and it will happen to your city/county/state too. LA was 90%+ white in the 1950's. Let that sink in.

the city is literally majority spick, and in many parts of the city, 90%+ spick. its got its own homeless town in the middle of downtown called skid row. The house prices are fucking outrageous, and the taxes are outrageous and your taxes go directly to subsidizing housing costs (often making them free) for niggers and spicks.

ask me anything you care to know.

Woodland Hills here. Fuck LA i’m moving back to Ventura which us comfy af

Born and raised Northridge, left as soon as I got the chance, in AZ now. My mom used to floor it through red lights in skid row when the niggers came up to the window pounding on it and demanding money after trying to wash it at the stop light. Honestly wouldn't mind it being nuked, maybe then it could be rebuilt into something better.

La is /comfy/ fuck all you fags.
t. actual white dude

>fellow white

kek

>Thinks the west side is LA

superfluouslaugh.jpg

It used to be. Then in the late 80s/early 90s it got expensive like everything else. The whole west side because the Palisades.

Jew detected

literally this
I brought a girl i was dating who was born and raised in LA to my hometown in rural cali
she couldn't believe how nice it was no bars on windows graffiti on walls trash on grounds
i never looked at it like that growing up but white majority places are fucking paradise man
spent all my life dying to get out now i just wanna get back

I guess people thought I was LARPing. I’m on the Westside between Sawtelle and Bundy. The Sawtelle district is definitely the spot right now, for some reason the gentrification train isn’t hitting us nearly as hard as anything east of La Cienega.

>I pay 2.5 k a month to listen to the wretches of the homeless in the evenings and to smell their piss and shit while I drink overpriced liquor from my balcony.

i truly envy you famalam

this

... tfw the sandlot movie was where you grew up .gif ...

That area and Brentwood are very nuce desu

It's pretty liberal, but I've met a lot of conservative girls here. Smiled warmly when the jewish girl I've been dating used the word "spic" the other day. There is hope for humanity, even for the jews.

I lived in Glendale, but got the fuck out when all the armo's invaded. It was bad enough with the beaners, then the armo's broke the camels back.

I live in LA with my Chinese wife. Commute sucks (SGV to SM) but besides that I enjoy where I love. When I first got to LA though I lived in WeHo with all the faggots and had to take public transportation with all the dirty aztec niggers and that made me flip my shit. Now I have a nice bubble though so I don’t often have to interact with the shit-tier people.

>Lives in Downtown
>Lives on the West Side

>"This place that got gentrified 20 years ago by the persians and jews isn't gentrifying!"

lowqualitybait.jpg

lol and his balcony is tiny and looks out on a massive noisy 247 skyscraper construction project

I ised to work in Glendale. Armenians are trash-tier man and fucking murderous to pedestrians while driving. Are they even White? They look like Slavs.

Are there even any white people in the actual city any more? I always thought Seattle was everything I hate, because it's filled with the most libtarded white people who would freak if they actually saw a non-Asian minority

They like to think they are, but they're the furthest thing from white.

dtla is for the try hards that wanted the big city nyc/chicago downtown feel but were too pussy and la pozzed to move elsewhere

They try to be niggers.

I work over there, what are your politics bro? Maybe we could flyer the neighborhood together.

Any IE desert bros here?

No I live in the San Gabriel Valley
Oy Vey

What sub-city/neighborhood do you live at? I'm over in Glendale. Streets are clean etc. but it's run entirely by loud Armenians.

I took a drive down to center city for business reasons the other day and it was fucking hell. Shitskins and homeless people literally camping on the streets.

*honks in traffic*

Used to live on the west side by Sawtelle now live in Dtla. Had to walk through the stupid woman’s march last week to get to brunch. Really wanted to show my power level but couldn’t be bothered. Wish I knew more conservatives out here but it’s all spics and faggots

they fucking gross. they have wear a whole bottle of cool water cologne to cover up their rancid BO

dont forget the faggot spics

stop dating that jewish girl take it from someone with xp

How's Orange County and the area north of Hollywood (I think Burbank?)

Literally this. Not to mention their women are hairy beasts.

i live in sgv, come hang out with me, i no longer have any friends irl lol

I live in Compton, it’s basically a Mexican colony

sherman oaks checking in, by the 405 and 101 not ghettoville

lol it's nice in sgv I think personally. I'm more by the North East La side where Pasadenas at, you?

I'm in ktown right now because it (used) to be somewhat cheap and also pretty safe. Now I'm thinking of moving either east (but i really don't want to do that) or maybe into the valley but then commuting would be even more of a nightmare. I was dating a girl from glendale for a while. not a bad area, I heard the police there have a special Armenian speaking unit. I always see the armenians walking around like mafia guys or something when I drive through

Living in (((Pico Robertson))) and working in a hospital near weho. I'm telling you like 2/5 patients are HIV+. Went to the rose bowl for $100 couple of weeks ago and chilled with fellow southerners. I miss clean air.

Grew up in the IE, lived in LA for almost a decade, mostly in the Valley. The place is truly a special slice of hell.

This city is awesome, Its just the politics that suck. Also I hate all these out of towners from the midwest that come here to "make it". Whenever there is a holiday its so easy to get around because all the fucking out of state transplants leave. I got from Walnut to Manhattan beach in an hour a week back. It was amazing

I love LA. People from the city are cool, sureounding areas are even better.

However, if you go north (Santa Barbara, Oxnard, etc) these people are fucking cunts. I have never met one that I liked.

When Santa Barbara got hit by those mudslides I laughed.

Also, there are a decent number of conservatives here with conservative opinions, you seem to be confusing the fucking AIDS ridden shit hole San Francisco with LA.

You know it.

and their accent and native tongue is also gross. Not to mention they drive around in the latest beamer or mercedes, but they'll be quick to pull out their SNAP card at the grocery store.

disgusting people.they dropped the quality of life throughout that whole area, Burbank too

>Chatsworth
Used to be, when the Hell's Angeles were more active.

>Compton
i grew up in north long beach. i remember compton was mostly niggers back in the 80s top kek. i wonder where they all went.

>everyone on tinder is there to advertise their insta/"modeling career" or is up their own as sin liberalism

How do I find a gf? The sheer size of this city is isolating.

FUCK ARMENIANS

They, and their cousins the Jews, are the scourge of the fucking Valley.

I was in north Long Beach for a bit by Compton college. I’ll nigs are moving to bellflower/Lakewood

you dont unless you work for hollywood or are rich.

otherwise you need to settle for a shitskin

hesrightyouknow.jpeg

You wouldn't be in Altadena, would you?

Moved here a few months ago.

I wish I was one of those people that lived in LA 50-60 years ago. There was probably no finer city in North America.

Just moved to studio city, lots of white ppl out here

LA sucks, but the best way to take care of the issue, is the New California Republic =]

Im surprised so much of pol lives in CA..

wtf

I'm not disclosing any info lol but I do go hiking up there every other week

How do you think they got red-pilled?

the spick gangs literally racially cleansed compton, as well as several other neighborhoods. There were some pretty high profile arrests.

Yeah, it's hard to transition from here to the real world. Definitely couldn't suggest meeting at the Alehouse this Friday after work.

I just assumed I was one of the last few stuck in this hell hole and everyone else was in some fly over state/mid west town with a comfy 90% white population