Is this the worst anime ever made? i'm into season 2, and episodes 18-25 are just scenes of kaiji crying...

is this the worst anime ever made? i'm into season 2, and episodes 18-25 are just scenes of kaiji crying, people screaming kaiji, and balls circling around holes.

literally the most painful thing i have ever had to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SGBX3xKwFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ur the worst anime ever made

trolling aside Bog arc was pretty drawn out.

i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks this shit is completely overrated

its still better than aldnoah zero thou

>literally the most painful thing i have ever had to watch
Damn, wish I were that new

Hey, retard. Want to not seem like a fucking cunt? If you don't like a thing, just say you don't like it, rather than calling everyone who likes it wrong. Especially when the thing is popular and critically acclaimed.

>WAAAAH Stop hating what i like !!!

ITS SEVEN EPISODES STRAIGHT OF PACHINKO BALLS BOUNCING AROUND WHILE PEOPLE CRY

COME ON

Ending of season 2 is a massive fucking joke

what's the matter ? you don't like watching men crying for 15min each episode ?

You forgot about the
ざわ~ ざわ~

Huh, when you describe it like that it sounds more like really gay otome game.

I'm just saiyan that if Kaiji 2 is the worst you've seen then you must not have seen much, also
>posting 3DPD
Sweet summer child

name anything that could be worse than seven episodes of repeated exposition, balls, and tears.

you can't

110 episodes of nothing happening in which the author pretends to understand politics and military tactics despite knowing fuckall about either.

Pachinko arc was a mistake.

>Hating on balls
You have yet to see Kaiji just become another FMK Mahjong manga

Read a book, nigger.

HE HATES IT

the manga is excellent and season 1 is on the best adaptations ever when you consider how well they nailed the VAs and music

FKMT is niche stuff, theres no shame in being a pleb and admitting its not for you

HE TILTED

THE

FUCKING

BUILDING

>18-25
Jojo reference?

I'll admit the Bog arc was unnecessarily slow as fuck but if you can't appreciate the good shit you need to fuck off.

Eight episodes of repeated episodes.

Who cares? Underground chinchirorin more than made up for it

I need more FKMT animated badly.

>not liking the bog
The release was entirely worth the wait

Ichijou cries too.

If you can't even handle the Bog, be glad that you haven't read Akagi. The Washizu Mahjong arc lasted actual 20 years.

Every time I think about this, I get a solid kek. What a fucking balls to the wall move.

S1 was premium shit. S2 had some issues.

Don't expect anything different if Part 3 ever gets animated. Almost the whole thing takes place in an unremarkable back office room.

In Part 4, everything with Kazuya has been interesting, and there's much more spectacle and tension, however there's no conclusion yet. I don't want the ending to feel like Akagi's eventually did. I want to feel the zawa zawas.

>premium shit
Meant as a positive, if I didn't make that clear. Good shit.

>S1 was premium shit. S2 had some issues
>Don't expect anything different if Part 3 ever gets animated.
What horrendous fucking taste.

There are good things in Part 3, but it's the least dynamic part of the series. If OP didn't like half a season sitting at a pachinko machine, he's not going to be engaged by an entire season in a back room playing majong for relatively low stakes.

First season is awesome, I really couln't sleep and watched it in one go because of the suspence.

The second one is "eh".
The dice game is pretty cool yes, but the Pachinko thing is waaaay to long.

> a jojofag
not even suprised

>People saying Pachinko was too long

You weren't there, imagine waiting every week for 20 minutes of nothing, the suspense, the hype the sheer rage when you realise it's another week before something may happen.
Then when he won it was magical. this guy gets it

Akagi is the superior anime

Can somebody explain to me why has Mistuyama betrayed Mario and Chang? That is one of the things that don't make sense to me.

>Hating on crying Kaiji
Consider suicide. I could watch Kaiji cry for hours, it's a pure beautiful sight.

I prefer Kaiji smiling.

ICHIJO
ICHIJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's good too, obviously. He's moe in every way possible. But him crying is the epitome of cutesy.

>NO COUNTO!
FKMT really knows how fat cunts are the worst cunts.

I think the pressure if his situation just started to weigh on him more and more. The temptation of escaping his shit life while guaranteeing his own safety pushed him to betrayal. Could've happened to any of them honestly

people these days can't handle 2 episodes without the series having the plot fly or some teasing shit, back in the days people would watch 8 times the same episode just to get ir right

He didn't come from a poor rising, he can't understand a way of living outside the money pyramid scheme.

>naruto, bleach, one piece, black clover, fairy tail, any mahou shoujo for kids (pripara), endless 8, oreimo, sagiri is 12, saki, etc

There aren't any cute girls in it, so people will pretend that its good.

I feel bad for Ichijou. I hope he gets out of TEIAI hell and we get to see him again.

>There aren't any cute girls in it
Wrong.

stop it

There is plenty of content in playing the Bog. Yeah it probably could have been condensed some but honestly I could only see it being cut maybe down by an episode. The point of the Bog is how desperate Kaiji has to get, it's supposed to really punctuate that he's truly doomed to be the struggler and that this is his doomed fate. But the reason Kaiji is the struggler isn't just his awful fate but the fact that he won't accept it, he will forever fight to keep himself from falling into hell.

The Bog is literally Kaiji fighting impossible odds, every episode is him encountering a new insurmountable odd as he just tries to buy himself more and more time in order to pull victory from a sure loss. Every episode is rich in atmosphere, tension, and character interactions all while building up to an amazing climax.

I prefer season 1 but the Bog had some excellent execution that to this day ties my stomach into knots with the genuine anxiety it creates.

Can you pick up the manga where the anime left off? Would I be missing anything or should I go back and read from the start?

I stopped reading Kazuya-hen so long ago that I had to start from the beginning. It has been a fine morning reading.
Will pic related ever be translated?
Anime is so well done even the scanlators advise to skip the manga. So yes, you can pick it up where the anime left off.

Kaiji is meant to be watched while in the middle of holding an imminent urge to endlessly ejaculate while simultaneously prying your eyes from the screen using bitter and salty tears as you die from a heart attack and panic-induced convulsions. Your pain is nothing.

>getting this mad

When will Mikoko become relevant to the plot FKMT you fucking tease

It really was. My least favourite arc of Kaiji, but still a solid series overall imho.
>Underground chinchirorin more than made up for it
Because this^

You should check our Haruhi Suzumiya season 2, I reckon you'll love it.

not him, but I can just pick it up from the 3rd arc then? how far along are translations?

Stop bullying Kaiji, he doesn't deserve it!

Translations are already on the second half of part 4, so you'll have alot to pick uo on. Fair warning though, we're about 100 or so chapters behind the raw so it's gonna be awhile till we see the end of it
But yes, you can just pick up from Part 3

are the translations active or are we always gonna be 100+ chapters behind and never catch up

I would never bully Kaiji
He's just an innocent boy who needs love in his life

>I will NEVER get my hands on the Kaiji figma
Maybe this is what he feels like

I fuckin love it how people here automatically assume all the other people know every fucking anime there is.

Can't you at least list a name of it?

Active, but I can forgive the group because they're doing all of FKMT's other current works as they're being put out

is this the worst bait ever made? i'm into sentence 2, and words 1-22 are just scenes of user crying, and balls circling around user's holes.

literally the most painful bait i have ever had to read

They dragged the last arc out for way too long, you're right.

hm that's not too terrible. I guess I've got something else to read at work now, thanks

Kazuya is a good and fair man and did nothing wrong!

I know this is a Kaiji thread but can we take a moment to acknowledge how weird Akagi looked as a teen

>literally states the name of the popular and easily recognisable series in his post
>also posts the character and provides a handy image which, when searched, would instantly give you the series if that wasn't enough already

(you)

>S3 never
>full manga translation in years
How does that makes you feel?

>Hey, did you forget? Dealer goes twice.

I HATE IT

HE HATES IT

no we already got s3 :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=4SGBX3xKwFo

I really liked the mahjong chapter in Kaiji.
Any other good anime or manga about mahjong similar to that or Akagi?

Legendary Gambler Tetsuya.

You could say that it bogged Kaiji down.

Kaiji is cuter than any girl.

go watch your flat superficial fake badass glossy kproject shit then, user
unless pic related

Ten is by far the best FKMT manga when it comes to mahjong. On top of having much more fluid pacing than Kaiji & Akagi, it goes much more in-depth about strategies and smart plays, has a much bigger cast with everyone having their own little things to spice up things, plenty of ballsy cheating and the best characterization of Akagi by far.

Harada and Soga would destroy Washizu without even breaking a sweat tbqh

every time a new live action thing gets announced i can't help but feel angry fkmt isn't getting the sweet animes he deserves....... the live actions aren't half that bad, but a lot of the charm is lost...

But he did though, he clearly said he didn't like it.

Sounds good, going to read it now and after that play some mahjong games on my Saturn.

If I don't understand Mahjong fully (I know the names, but don't know possible hands) will I be able to enjoy Akagi?

i see you're a man of culture as well!
i always found it strange how the stakes in the east west battle are a little unclear, and i'm not sure what they mean (the balance of the mahjong playing underworld at stake?), but the matches are so engaging and interesting regardless. it's really good mahjong. somehow a little less flashy than in akagi, and it taught me a lot more about mahjong than i expected.
not to mention all the fleshing out the characters get in the last three volumes damn, rip akagi you magnificent bastard
ten really is fkmt's magnum opus

He really didn't deserve what he got. Poor thing.

>Harada and Soga would destroy Washizu without breaking a sweat
Washizu mahjong is too geared in Washizu's favour. Is it even possible to win that easily?

Would Akagi win if he played all the games (not related to mahjong) Kaiji went through?

It's a double edged sword. Washizu is a shrewd asshole who set up a game where he's practically guaranteed victory, especially with his almost cheating luck, but he's also overly reliant on those favorable odds and the psychological pressure it puts on the people facing him. He's also particulary vulnerable to mindgames as a result. He wasn't able to score one single ron against Akagi who was reading him like a book, and the dude was practically half-dead for 4 rounds as well.
Harada and Soga are both tough dudes who ruled the underworld and they're also scarily good players. I really doubt someone as lenient as Old Washizu who's just using the game as a distraction to wank himself wouldn't completely lose his shit when facing players who could actually give Akagi a run for his money.