Smartest MC ever

Literally the smartest MC in all of anime ever.
Smarter than all the others because he never fails. Literally never.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IACdtsmEuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never failing doesn't make you smart.
It just makes you a Mary Sue.

But his plans just work and he's too smart to leave anything to chance. A real Mary sue would be saitama or kirito

that is called a plot-weapon

>

Don't know who that is but he can't beat Akagi in mahjong.

He'll always be Sup Forums's Emperor

Sup ForumsAL HAIL LELOUCH

He doesn't even know the rules of chess.

He can beat both of these.
Lelouch is well known for failing.
And akagi will lose.

>implying onii-sama isn't better by a metric fuckton.

Plot armor : The MC
Also, the coin flip at the end was retarded. It was hyped to fuck but screentime ran out.

lulu thread

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

>play a game
>whatever you say comes into existence
>first thing he says is atom bomb
Could lelouch do that?
I think not.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

>Lelouch is well known for failing.
thats why he is alive and brings us r3

The worst thing about NGNL for me, Sora was an alright character but the constant praising of how good neets and nerds where got to me quick, the last 3 episodes were nice but i couldn't believe how high people hold this show. I have not watched anything else with such a mary sue outside of maybe Overlord but at least its because he overpowered in an isekai world because of video game power ups and not because of being good at MMOs and chess.

>search on youtube "no game no life sora"
>first two vids are a long shitty speech and this vid youtube.com/watch?v=9IACdtsmEuE

OP trolling.

He isn't a smart MC, he is just surrounded by non-functioning retards.

He didn't praise NEETs and nerds, he was praising the trickery and intelligence of humans over all the other races. He was also praising his and sisters IQ.

>Gary Stu is smart

Defeating your opponents in a balanced and even luck based game =/= overpowered.

>Gary stu
Everything he does is calculations, statistics and knowledge. He doesn't do it like kirito by refusing to die despite all losing all his health.

Based

You were saying

Is akagi a good read/watch if I dont know jack about mahjong and don't care about it one bit?

If he's so smart, why is he only fucking his autistic sister?

It's because he is smart that he is fucking his imouto

Making a character look "smart" by just making everyone around him a utter retard is not a sign of a smart character, just shit writing.
Writing an actually good genius character is hard for this very season.

LOGH characters are smart

No onii-sama?

Not only he's a genius, but he's powerful too.

She's the only one smart enough to produce smart babies with.

Making babies with Shiro= smart babies
Making babies with Steph= dumb babies
Making babies with Jibril= ???

>Steph Babies
Royalty, probably average intelligence.
>Jibril
Demigod babies, rule the world.

Neither does ngnl mc OR the loli mc in the chess episodes
checkmate

But Jibril can lose at games. She can't rule the world at that low level of intelligence.

Yes.

I don't know who that guy is or from where but that ain't Lelouch's face.

He's pretty shit

My blood is boiling with anger after seeing a list this shitty, it's worse than that guy who spent his time spamming his tier list in hundreds of character battle threads.

>bulma is smarter than gero
>gero created robutts and monsters stronger than freeza, who was the strongest being in the galaxy at that time
>all bulma did was build hover bikes and a dragon ball radar that is very limited

His sexy little sister is not dumb

ALL HAIL RUUURRUUSHU

>Smart
>get bitches all wet
>always win
But even with that traits, why is Kaiji still better than him?

>gero robbuts btfo by the invention of time travel
>bulma invents time travel

>*blocks your path*

Wrong image?

There's nothing shitty about this list

Sora and Shiro's Vol. 6 counterparts are better.

Why

Bulma though. She's a stupid slut.

He's as "smart" as eggs benedic cucumberbatch's Sherlock is smart. The writer sets everything up for him to look smart regardless of how illogical or irrealistic it may be. He's a smart character for dumb people.

But every smart MC is smart in that way.
The MCs say what's going to happen and then the world reorders itself to prove then right.
Every MC is at the mercy of his author.

Yes, knowing the basics of mahjong will help you enjoy it, but isn't necessary.

Just a reminder that the "time travel" machine isn't actually a "time travel" machine, it just a teleporter that can connect to Mirai Trunks universe, it can't go anywhere else and Bulma actually never built it, just repair it.

Hell yeah

Because Kaiji behaves like a relateable, flawed human being rather than just an empty power fantasy?

Kaiji deserves the girl more than Sora to be honest.

>L above Light
Are you a retard?

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

Kaiji is actually a decent fucking guy at heart, even a bit naive despite how much of a front he puts up. Sora is just a self-interested asshole who deserves nothing.

All of you are like babies

HE TILTED THE FUCKING BUILDING

If he was so smart, he wouldn't be playing papa skeleton for his friends children.

>lost to his brother
>needed the most powerful geass ever to bring down an empire instead just intelligence
All sora has is intelligence.

Jibril was arrogant, and lost because of it. If her offspring were brought up with a bit more humility, they would be unstoppable.

She's inherently arrogant and it's a part of her DNA. She lost to the werebeasts too once remember?
Besides, when you give someone strong physical powers, they will not need to use their brains as much. That means they won't evolve their intelligence as opposed to weak humans that only have tricks and cunning as the only thing they can fall back on. That's why powerful beings can never rival weak humans when it comes to cunning.

2nd season when