"I'm here for a job interview"

>"I'm here for a job interview"

Where do we place him within our company bros?

Forever his turn at the glory hole.

I call the cops while hes waiting for the interview.

>his

Welcome to the navy.

Pharmacis

The trash bin

Anchors aweigh, shipmate.

> A penas me acabo de dar cuenta de que la puta hoz y el martillo estan shoppeados
Soy retrasado?

Urinal cleaner.

deputy director of dick gargling

Fuel for the furnace

Huffing poppers and eating poop out of a sock

You're hired. Now follow me to your new cubical in this big metal box.

HR, obviously.

>157690231

No, he'd enjoyed it...unless he was only allowed to clean the women's bathroom. That way, he can't fulfill his homolust.

In the oven.

>him

His face makes me feel ill.

The oven

>him
It is a FTM

In the abortion bin

Employer: so exactly how old are you?
Liberalfag: somewhere between 7 years old and 40 years old. Age is just a number.....

The funny thing is that this guy wouldn't have survived 0.1seconds in any Communist regime in history. The soviets wouldn't have even bothered Gulaging him, they'd just kick his head in. The Naxalites or those crazy DRC black reds in Africa would've violently raped him to death. The Chinese would've put him in a torture shed for being bourgeois.

What's he thinking? Doesn't he realise that in an actual Communist society, it's Tyrone the soldier and Cletus the farmer and Jose the builder who rule. Gender Studies majors and literature students and would literally be first against the wall, the first to be expropriated, the first to have all their assets taken away, and so on.

Do these guys not understand? The ideology they're looking for is something more bourgeois, something liberal that is highly permissive of degeneracy, something with low inheritance tax so you can live off your daddy's money while painting pink phalluses and displaying them in your friend's gallery.

Do they not get it?

Wow. I couldn't exactly summarize the existence of these foul creatures in their ideal communist carebear world than you just did.

in the garbage with his ideology

Marketing of course, he understands that demographic and would allow us to persuade them to give us what little pocket change they have

It still disgusts me.

Human Ressources.
I want to break him.

That thing is disgusting. How the fuck is a man so weak his head is that big with a little girls body. He qualifies for radical medical testing.

"Hmm, you didnt know that we were interviewing for a flammable employee? Hold still while I dowse you in petrol"

It's a woman with Vagine.

Is he any decent at reading plans and lifting frames into place?

>commies work

What the fuckity fuck is that fucking thing?

Outside.

Kek'd

At the door so he can leave as soon as possible.

>Him
I wouldn't assume this things gender because I genuinely have no idea what the fuck it is.

Chief AIDS faggot