Why Do japanese women go to Africa to get men?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Doai2Wp.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

asians have little dongers, why else? sex tourism is also a thing old white women do

Those are fobs user

ok_kid.jpg

Those are flips not nips

this is a bait thread, every body knows real asians hate black people, the only reason she is with him is because he is rich and famous, rip prodigy
oh yeah sage

>japanese
>mami

nice mexicans you have there jose

BBC

Sss

MTV generation.

Brainwashed by libs hard as fuck. Disagree? Well then you're rascist and like white people. As if that's a baf thing.

Dohoho.

I know Them personally the wife is a nurse and the husband is an engineer,good people

For some reason i cant upload rn? It keeps saying "upload failed"

whatever, since i cant upload, here's the link to imgur on their wedding day

i.imgur.com/Doai2Wp.jpg

They only need to go to the USA.

However they don't like niggers and your pic is a latina.

Lol? are your eyes even working? look the link i just posted

lmao, their faces. You can tell that no one here really wanted their picture taken.

they are married, i know them lol

Anyway this is just a freak case nothing more.

i thought they were latinas?!?

i believe interracial relationships are getting more and more common desu. This wouldn't have happened 10 years ago

there's a tag on instagram, it seems like there's quite alot of japanese women with black men. (his wife used the tag when posting the pics) so it's unfortunate but it's not a freak case anymore unless we do something. I like him and all but in the grand scheme of things, asian women belong to white men

Those are neither Africans nor Japanese

They can have them

i personally know them , here's a pic of their wedding i.imgur.com/Doai2Wp.jpg ,