California's 28th dist Rep (D) and amateur frotteurist Adam Schiff sez the "memo" needs to remain private even though...

California's 28th dist Rep (D) and amateur frotteurist Adam Schiff sez the "memo" needs to remain private even though Schiff has been on TV for months claiming to posses proof of Trump's guilt or something. We sure are lucky to have Adam watching out for our well being..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Schiff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hashtag release the pizza memo

u retards are fucking lunatics

>(((Adam Schiff)))
you mean dual US/Israeli citizenship (((Adam Schiff)))?

>I have proof trump is in bed with the Russians
Let me see it.
>You wouldn't understand it
I'm a pretty smart guy.
>you just got to trust me on it
Well I don't.
>you're just going to have to
You're lying.

>Israeli spy warns us about Russian collusion

Thanks Adam for looking out for us stupid goyim.

>you're anti semetic Literally Hitler

Reminds me of that faggot Seth McFarlane.

Schiff is a stupid kike nigger, in before he gets accused of sexually assaulting some goy women.

Yet another Jew.

"He was raised in a Jewish family"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Schiff

1 of the 50 dual citizens in elected office. >B bu but Russia is interfering in our elections

The memo unmasks the jew.
We're going to gas them all

So long as i get to gas Adam myself

Desperate, your only hope is they destroy more evidence.

>1 of the 50 dual citizens in elected office
THAT needs to fucking go already, fuck Israel.

Adam Schiffs district is right next to Ted Lieu's in LA if any of you want to know how fucked up it is here. We are run by smug pencil necked faggots like Schiff, Lieu and Eric Garcetti. Sucks.

Moby Schiff

get gored by a moose, leaf fag.

Don't forget about Adam Schiff's fundraisers with billionaire Ukrainian arms deal Igor Pasternak, the same guy who got important government contracts and sold billions worth of equipment to Ukraine... but Russia.

Republicans called his bluff and are threatening to declassify the underlying intelligence. He'll be on a different topic tomorrow.

This fuck represents the faggots, Armenians and jews. Aside from the Armenians, the rest are fucking worthless. At least the Armenians own businesses.

>p-please don-dahnald please don't release the memo
You can see the FEAR IN HIS EYES

is this the Nunes memo lol? Into the trash it goes