Reading this? Fact: Illegal immigrants commit less crime than native-born Americans. Let them in

Reading this? Fact: Illegal immigrants commit less crime than native-born Americans. Let them in.

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3099992
youtu.be/P78Zd8265_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

less likely to commit crime that wouldnt happen at all if the fuckers stayed on their side

If illegals commit less crimes, then why isn't their home countries free of crime?

thinking-emoji.jpg

These studies aren’t wrong, but I still don’t want illegals coming here to commit crime, by definition they all are criminals

We're full, fuck off.

Impossible.
A crime is committed the second the cross the border illegally.

Illegal immigrants are better than anchor babies. Anchor babies are usually the ones who are delinquents because they feel entitled.
>inb4 t. spic, alien, etc.

>Have no way of tracking illegal crimes unless they're basically caught in the act
>Statistically commit fewer crimes
YO FUCK LAWS

Which native born?

They're illegals. They've all committed crime.

>illegals commit less crime than niggers
I believe it

You think the illegal immigrants getting raped by other illegal immigrants are reporting those crimes to the police as often as citizens report other citizens?

There is not a single Illegal Immigrant who is not a criminal.

That might be surprising if there were more illegal immigrants than native born.

OP forgot to mention that this is only due to niggers being counted among native-born Americans.

Wrong. 100% of illegal immigrants have committed at least one crime.

>more than 100% of native borns commit crime
That is a bit hard to beleive.

Does that mean that Paco doesn't cost us taxpayers anything?
Wtf i love goddamn spics now

There was just a tucker carlson segment on this I think it was for Arizona or some shit but it showed the illegals were actually 2.5x more likely to commit murder and much more likely to commit pretty much any other crime.

Fact: Illegals commit both violent and property crime at 2 times the rate of native born citizens. Any claim to the contrary is a fucking lie. We have brand new data out of Phoenix. Government sit on this data but after several law suits some of it is finally coming out:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3099992

oh look another fakefact trying to be a hatefact.

brown people are universally more criminalistic, illegal or not. its just genetic.

here's why. youtu.be/P78Zd8265_k

This is actually horribly untrue. The 'immigrants commit less crime' meme is for legal immigrants. Illegals actually commit more crimes (even if we were so nice to waive them crossing the border).
Also- why dont you ask who statistically is commiting these crimes?

Pepememe1488.png

Lefties with their bullshit "facts and logic".

1. They're already CRIMINALS that committed a CRIME once they crossed the border ILLEGALLY.
2. Chances are they are working ILLEGALLY.
3. They avoiding income tax, which is a CRIME.
4. How many times have we seen someone murdered by an illegal thats been deported MULTIPLE TIMES, how does he get deported? He committed MULTIPLE CRIMES.
5. Tell us more about your "study" on illegals that are HIDING from everyone and won't openly admit to being illegal because they're scared of being deported?

Leftists confirmed brain dead again and again.

by coming over they break the law which means they have all broken the law

i dont give a fuk if they each hand out a billion dollars and make magical unicorn rainbow flavored fartcicles i dont want em let in period...

>100% of illegals commit at least one crime
>less likely to commit crime

really refries the beans