IM POSTING THIS AGAIN SINCE MY PREVIOUS THREAD GOT DELETED

IM POSTING THIS AGAIN SINCE MY PREVIOUS THREAD GOT DELETED

(((THEY))) DONT WANT US READING THIS.
IGNORE ANY AND ALL SHILL THREADS THEY ARE TRYING TO DROWN OUT THE NOISE BY POSTING RANDOM SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X1mM4-l4n5E?t=5m43s
youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
qcodefag(.)github.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for great fake.

___
/ \
| () () |
\ ^ /
|||||
|||||

What confirmation we have that it's real?

Is there a cover sheet or something? Because the "memorandum" doesn't have a date on it indicating when it was composed. Unless you post that then it's completely fake.

>"At the time of the breach, Mr. Rich was employed by the Democratic National Committee at the time of the breach.

Jesus can you fuckers at least proof read your dumb ass fakes.

>Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].

From a Q post:

Jan 22 2018 21:47:32
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: b189f8
What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.
Lawless.
Think logically.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].
Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

The fact that Sup Forums is broken, the hashtag is deleted, there are already multiple left media sources discrediting it, and Google only pulls up some shitty article about Snapchat?

Also my previous thread was deleted ((()))

This, plus Mossad killed Seth Rich, not MS-13

Guys, I think Gowdy was trying to tell us something in morse code with his blinking. Just after the Obama soundbite, while the other guy is talking. Skip to about 4:40.
Can we get some anons looking into this, I'm having a hard time decoding this.
youtu.be/X1mM4-l4n5E?t=5m43s

Bump for truth

youtu.be/ThDxo5zExxQ

Recent episode about Hawaii missile crisis!!! Psyop
ITT WE POST THE BEST REDPILLS THAT MADE THE CIANIGGERS SHUT US DOWN!!.

>>chaos rising
>missing VIPs
Where is podestas and co
>>rothchild and Clinton house raids
> inditements
>>>>we are at critical mass

>>>>SHILLS in a Frenzy and democrats seething

Also Terry Davis needs to be located and here's why
>meltdown and Spectre pc backdoors
>>Terry captured by CiaNiggers
>>>Hawaii missile crisis PSYOPP
>>>>Detroit and Michigan skyshow
>>>>>>shutdown and more behind the scenes movements
>>>>>>>Chen down after documents leaked on Seth Rich

We need brave freedom fighting red blooded George Washington WARRIORS to defeated this Menace via the digital information landscape . Fight on

100% legit. Legitimately shopped.

((((()))))

Lmao fake confirmed. This is a shill thread. Ignore this thread. This faggot already posted the same thing before so something else is going on here.

Read the second sentence
This shit is fake

⣿⣧⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⡇⢀⠛⠃⢀⣿⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠛⠛⠛⠛⢛⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡇
⣿⢹⡆⢀⢀⣾⢹⡇⢀⣿⡇⢀⣿⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⣶⠟⠻⣶⢀⢀⣿⡶⠛⠻⣦⢀⢀⣶⠛⠛⢿⣆⢀⢸⣷⠟⠛⢷⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⡟⠁⢀⢀⣴⠟⠛⢷⣄⢀⢸⡷⠛⠃⣠⡾⠛⠻⣦⡀⢀⣿⡾⠛⠻⣶⢀⢀⣴⠟⠛⢷⣄⠘⢻⡟⠃
⣿⢀⢿⡀⣸⠇⢸⡇⢀⣿⡇⢀⣿⢀⢀⣿⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⣠⣤⡴⢾⣿⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣤⣤⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡾⠋⢀⢀⢀⢸⡷⠶⠶⠶⠿⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢸⡷⠶⠶⠶⠿⢀⢸⡇
⣿⢀⠘⣧⡟⢀⢸⡇⢀⣿⡇⢀⣿⢀⢀⣿⢀⠘⣷⣄⣀⣶⠂⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢸⣧⣀⣠⣼⣿⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣟⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠘⢷⣄⣀⣠⡶⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⠻⣦⣀⣠⡾⠃⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⠘⢷⣄⣀⣠⡶⢀⢸⣇⣀
⠉⢀⢀⠉⠁⢀⠈⠁⢀⠉⠁⢀⠉⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⠈⠉⠁⢀⠉⢀⠈⠁⢀⢀⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉

Install Zeronet
Go to Millchan:
127.0.0.1 colon 43110 slash 1ADQAHsqsie5PBeQhQgjcKmUu3qdPFg6aA

>Uncensorable
>User moderated
>P2P (Use Tor and a VPN for Privacy and Security)

You are fake news

See

>"This investigation has uncovered, documentation indicating that Mr. Rich was to be made an example out of."

To me this is proof of a fake. You think a FISA doc would really have such poor grammar?

Mossad would have hired someone to do it then kill them
See 911

See

Mossad flew remote controlled planes into the building and fucking planted the thermite inside. nice try Kike.

That was the first thing I noticed making it fake lol

God will you faggots just give it up already? No one here is going to fall for this shit anymore. tour (((thread))) didn't get deleted you absolute faggot. How many of you monkeys do they have crammed in one office?

>"At the time of the breach, Mr. Rich was employed by the Democratic National Committee at the time of the breach.
>"This investigation has uncovered, documentation indicating that Mr. Rich was to be made an example out of."

If this is real a monkey wrote it
stop promoting fake shit.

All these replies with different id's saying its "fake" won't reply to this post

the punctuation is fucking terrible too. 3.5/10

Yea i guess a active thread with more than 50 replies magically stop getting bumped for some reason.

Holy shit, its fucking fake. The letterhead is absolute bullshit, the author doesnt write like an FBI agent would

Mossad are a bunch of cross dressing faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red

Don't make me come up there

upcoin.com/?ID=4b1a0f0c

This memo has been debunked. It reads like some 8-year-old autist wrote it.

They took over the anti-hijacking electronics that were to be used in case of a real hijacking, and did it that way.

By the way, anyone remember when Alex Jones was literally crying after Trump won Iowa (?) and he said we'd finally know the truth about JFK and 911? Wow, we had high hopes. Now, we're just hoping he doesn't cuck out and grant amnesty to mexicans.

at the time of the arrest he worked for the dnc at the time of the arrest.

How do you not realise your being brainwashed? Look at every other person agreeing with you in this thread, all of them have 1 post and are somewhere in the U.S.

Link or proof this is an actual Q post?

I'm going to wait for Assange/WikiLeaks to confirm validity of this.
As of right now, F.A.G.

>at the time of the breach
>at the time of the breach

What did he mean by this?

qcodefag(.)github.io/

Screenshot I ain’t clicking that shit for real

The goyim know, its too late

Lets get the sloppiest group of ignorant spics we can find to do the hit....kek....

I really don't give a fuck what you do, user.

Faggot, please. If you genuinely believe that what you have is real then you should provide some links or at least an explanation for why the grammar is tard-tier and there's no date.

But I have a feeling that you're just a shill. Also:

>hey you guys should reply this comment to prove you're real and bump the post

S@ge

Good one

Might help to spread info if you can actually prove it’s legit with a screencap no one is going to believe a random post with all the shilling going on

You guys are retarded. Why would such a vital and damaging document be classified as FOUO? Obvious misinfo.

Oh come on man.. too many errors in the first paragraph alone. Outside of that, it has nothing to do with FISA courts at all. Up your game.

pls gibb shekels regardless.

Congrats, where's the other 7?
You'd think they would be replied by now, after all they did all post within the first 10 minutes of the thread going up

This leaf does have a point

I really don't give a fuck about anything except waiting to die, user, sorry. You can find Q on 8ch /greatawakening/.

Hope your life gets better user

And I guess Hitler dated and signed all the papers detailing the execution of Jews too right?

SAGE
/SLIDE
FUCK YOU SHARE BLUE
FUCK RIGHT OFF BACK TO YOUR JEW HOLE AND DIE
GO HAVE A PIZZA PARTY YOU FUCKING PAEDO

He has no point, they left because the memo is obviously fake. Why I'm still here I don't know, fuck right off

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
Your time is over

Thanks fren

Wouldn't a seasoned Sup Forums user know not to put sage in the name field?

A formal report would not call it a "hit" user that's Hollywood shit people learn that on tv

Why would any of them stay once they've outed the thread as fake. At least one of the other memo thread OPs isn't trying to bump his thread as much as possible.

See
It's a start.

Nice argument, did john from the cubicle over tell you to post that too?

>61 replies in 30 minutes
>page 4
This is the absolute state of Sup Forums right now.

Is it real though? I'm going to need some verification before I can jump on board.
By the way, to leakers:
If all other avenues get blocked, download BitMessage and post to chan name: Sup Forums

The lights are obviously too bright you fucking retard.

The lights are shining directly in his eyes. they are too bright, so he's having trouble not blinking every second. Sometimes they find a good background to frame up the shot and the lighting happens to be shitty for it, so they use a brighter light.

BTW he is coding "nuke the dome, kill the camels"

I don't mind replying to you at all because I'm saging everything. The fact that you're keeping this up for this long means that you're either an idiot who thinks his shit is legit or a really bad shill.

Just sage the post and it'll be fine.

Why are you going full damage control? You guys win I give up.

⢀⠁⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢘⣽⠻⠐⣷⠦⣜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣶⡀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⠿⠿⢯⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣹⣧⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠟⠛⠁⣬⠋⠈⢳⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⣽⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣤⣷⣿⣽
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⢶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢈⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣄⢀⠄⣰⣜⡙⡝⠛⠓⠐⣾⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢐⡾⣷⣴⣿⣖⣤⣴⡒⣡⣴⣿⣿⣿⣵⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⣸⠆⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠼⠟⢀⢀⠔⣈⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣨⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⣡⠶⣧⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡠⡀⣡⣤⣾⣿⡇⠠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣶⣾⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⡏⠌⡏⠍⠉⠉⢩⠉⣽⡏⣯⢩⣷⠉⠉⡏⡌⡏⡏⠉⠉⠹⢹⣿
⣿⣏⣂⣇⣅⣠⣀⣸⣀⣿⣇⣿⣸⣿⣀⣀⣇⣃⣇⣠⣀⣄⣠⣸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

>horrible grammar

>meh seth rich

>meh stupid conspiracytard talking points

>lolgodemperorkek

Seriously you can at least try to make it less cringeworthy.

You are truly retarded. You are so desperate to feel special (or just want attention) that you turn every little fucking thing into a piece of some retarded puzzle in your head.

You and the Q crowd need to be gassed or banished from pol.

it is horseshit. Reads like a 14 year old ESL dropout read a Blacks Law Dict, and thought she was smart.

I can just imagine a nice Jewish boy like Seth Rich greeting his killers (he was on the phone remember) like he knew them - M-13 are scary fuckers to look at

fake and gay

nice try shareblue