A-non-religious secular jew here, AMA or express your anger and frustration with as controlling the "free world"

A-non-religious secular jew here, AMA or express your anger and frustration with as controlling the "free world"

I prefer jews who don't abandon their three thousand years of tradition to feel smart among their peers.

Zionism is pure fucking evil.

shalom

>Catholic proves he is kikes greatest ally
Amazing

Why do you guys carry faggot bullpups now? Why didn't you just call us and ask for more M4's? Some of the mods you've done to them are breddy cool so why bullpup? Do you want the world to hate you?

the Sup Forums is in trouble buy it your a jew

Why are you putting free world in quotes - are you implying the world is not free? Are you implying your kind controls it?

are you sure you're secular? pan-humanism probably? does 23 chromosomes mean infinite welfare?

You traitor, your ancestors are disgusted by you. I hope the religious Jews hang you people when they have complete power.

They too gay and cant handle the recoil.
Actually I think he might be implying that the religious jews are better which is kind of true.

sage

The long barrel for the size of the weapon, increases the effective range of the weapon and the accuracy of the barrel, since the length of the barrel starts from where the cartridge is located-from where the bullets are taken to the chamber. The longer the cartridge is positioned, the longer the barrel can be - the length of the barrel affects accuracy and range, it is also light af

You dont know how many jews are among Sup Forums, i know at least 67 of them

Yes, we are not a kind we are your masters

מה קורה בובה

I didnt believe in god from a young age, i became secular to not abandon my religion

Yes, i have no idea what this is, and i have 69 chromosomes thank you very much

I understand what a bullpup does user. You guys have been a fan of that type of system since Uziel Gal adopted the idea of a telescoping bolt in the Uzi. The fact remains that mag forward is the superior way to fight. Give those bullpups to the women and truck drivers and give real rifles to your grunts.

There is a difference between left wing jews in Europe and the US and on the other side with Israelis.
US jews are liberals and disgusting, while Israeli jews stand against muslims and Islam in general.
And they are right wing.
The question remains why the US jews are infact degenerating the US society with their liberalism even though they know damn well Israel can't exist without Europe and the US.

I know of at least 6 gorillion jewish friends now browsing this thread.

Fascism and Judaism can have a prosper future and defend the world against the evils of Islam.