What would happen if every man died except one and lived on a world full of women? Would feminism still exist?

What would happen if every man died except one and lived on a world full of women? Would feminism still exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Q8DqtfHk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the graphic novel: Y the Last Man

Feminism?? There wouldn't even be electricity.

inbreeding depression

Yeah, they'd still blame him for everything.

In this scenerio alone i'd want to be gay because Fuck them.

I mean seriously think about your child support payments.

The human race goes extinct

i mean, if every man suddenly died, that means that roughly half the world's population would suddenly be gone.

it wouldnt even be A matter of feminism still existing or not: civilization would effectively collapse. suddenly losing most of the world's workforce would cause economic collapse in nearly every country, and chaos would ensue.

If I was the last man on earth i’d cross dress and wear makeup like a trap and then rape women in alleyways who think they’re safe now

this also. although there will inevitably be pregnant women around when this happens, and through birthing more males they could continue the survival of the species.

Women don't like to share. I imagine some jealous woman would kill the man eventually, so no other woman could have him.

In a world of unfilled caves the one eyed monster is king.

> I become a literal world treasure and my new women overlords are deciding how to go about preserving me while at the same time trying to win my affection. Some might even fit my fetishes. Loli, Cake, Mild tsundere etc
When will you faggots die already.

Just read Y: The Last Man

lel

Just cross dress as an Ahmed and come here.
The future is now

they'd starve to death like africans

Genetics call it: "founder effect". For example it happend with Cro-Magnon people when Germanic tribes come into Scandinavia. Survived only 1 man (or a boy) of I1 haplogroup. You can search information about it.
Also, all health problems which have got this man will be spreed to his descendants.

Yes. Feminism is based on the womens envy. There is only one man for them to fight over. He will die a swift painful death at the hands of them.

He'd be enslaved. The women might not call it that, but that's exactly what it'd be.

Lord of the flies except with chicks.

He'd probably kill himself, poor lil fella

Lmfao

the opposite to the plot of lisa.

I think you're forgetting something much more obvious. There's enough frozen sperm around the world to more than restart the supply of males.

All the men keeping the grid up disappeared you dim cunt, that sperm would be defrosted rotten before the days end.

/thread

This.

>if every man died except one and lived
Women hate a man being happy. He'd be killed off in short order.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Q8DqtfHk0

>you just described hell.

Women would deprive him his liberty, imprison him and he would become a living sperm factory.

>but not in a good way

i'd go on a killing spree the world has never seen before, there would be blood in the streets and on every corner cause why the fuck not, no menno justice no prison no morality

men*

the ending is so retarded.

I've actually contemplated how to possibley kill all men in the world except me for this very reason.
Any ideas?

This, I'm not so sure women running the sperm banks would have the where with all to know how to save the sperm.
Would they need gas generators to keep the freezers running?
How many watts do they run on?
"Idk, just call a repair man, oh wait."
Also what ever killed the men would seem like a more pressing matter, like trying to save their fathers, brothers, husbands, and sons.
They would have to bury them, I don't think that frozen sperm would be at the top of their priorities when their loved ones are dying around them.

ITT pol has a fetish
I just started reading it mind telling me why so it's not as disappointing

It's been like 5 years if not longer since I last read it, but basically love gets declared and then instantly destroyed, bad guy (hue, girl) just gets locked up and not even executed as a normal person would react. Clone shenanigans. Basically the last act is a messy cleanup.

Oh yeah, IIRC he loses his mind.

well that sucks at least the beginning and middle seems alright

Have the astronauts landed yet where you are?

Of course you would Norway.

Women can read manuals and probably run those machines more often than men as the medical profession is prinarily female. Im not an advocate of the state of women now but to pretend they are stupid tells more about your intelligence than theirs.

I don’t think you would need to, something would snap in a lot of them and they would beg for your dick.

All cunt's are stupid in times of crisis, hell even Joe fuckin Tradie's alot turn's into a complete numale the second he cant charge his makita's

I think you severely overestimate women’s aptitude for these type of things.

I'd give it about 3 week's before you get stabbed in your sleep by one of the sex slaves.

what'd you expect from a pom

Power plants would lose most of their personnel, no power no frozen yoghurt. Add to that the sudden panic and loss of command structure everywhere and electricity would be out for weeks if not months.

IQ testing says otherwise as does general experience, im a newly qualified doctor and most doctors are women. They are absolutely fine during crash calls and other situations.

It's good to make valid criticisms of women and there are many to make today, but if your position is just "they are incapable and dim" it's wrong and will guarantee your position fails.

If I was in that position, I would get as much sweet pussy as I could before I am inevitably lynched and brutally murdered for mysteriously being the only male to not vanish from existence.

Toxic masculinity.