Do rural Canadians hate Trudeau the same way rural Americans hated Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3947536/canada-unemployment-lowest-40-years-december-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate Trudeau and I live in a city.

A lot of city dwellers hate this clown too, we just have been outvoted due to having a third world flood.

Idiots voted for him to get Harper out of office, and all it did was make everything worse.

rural retards hate Obama and Trudeau for the same reason.

Obama and Trudeau both created so many jobs, that these rural retards didn't have an excuse for being unemployed anymore.

Canada’s unemployment rate falls to lowest rate in over 40 years: StatCan
globalnews.ca/news/3947536/canada-unemployment-lowest-40-years-december-2017/

What city?

>1 post by this ID

fuck off and kys you morbidly obese shill retard.

During the US election most of the alt right guys on twitter used the term "corn cuck" to describe rural voters who were uncomfortable with their nigger-saying ways

>1 post by this id

>1 post by this id

are you literally retarded

did obama hurt the US as much as weedman is hurting canada?

He isn't even done

People just got sick of the other guy's face plus he got the dude weed and weepy liberal vote.

The conservatives better run someone better next time.

I lived in rural Alberta for a few years, worked in a bar. The common attitude towards government is " they are all crooks" doesn't matter who. Rural folks have an inate distrust in government.

>hate Obama and Trudeau for the same reason
Trudeau is half black?!?!?!

rural folk are legit retards who suck on the gibs that high IQ urban liberals provide them

rural people are so retarded, they don't even know how to build a building over 5 floors

Everyone hates Trudeau. Rural people knew he'd fuck us over, city people realize they fucked up.

kek

Wait, or is it because they're both Muslims?

trudeau, stop fucking shitposting. you need to get up early and suck muslim cock tomorrow.

Rural people actually have to work to survive. Try moving somewhere small or remote before opening your asshole to us.

does Canada not have agriculture?

Yeah kinda true, I moved back to the city and I'm glad I did. I met a few nice people but most were rubes.

Urban areas couldn't exist without rural agriculture. Good luck growing acres of crops in a city.

Now the philosophical question ensues..
Why do we need buildings over 5 floors?

Alot of people hate Trudeau or simply never hear of anything he does whatsoever. that's the way the media covers him... or rather, doesn't. That's the way the political media is in Canada.

Unless you specifically look for information, you won't get anything other than publicity stunts. Something Trudeau is renown for spamming once a month or so, probably crying in the process and/or being a faggot. Meanwhile Harper was a recluse, so nobody really knew what was going on until elections came around and everyone starting throwing political ads at eachother.

This. Rural retards are literally nigger tier in Canada.

That's because you're a puss who can't survive outside of your comfort zone. Typical leaf. Nobody is surprised your ran back home.

yes, i suspect the gibs he's talking about are the glorified bribes they get to stop them from growing nothing but corn

I'm waiting for a mouthy drunk with some decent infrastructure and social plans to come about like our founder. I'd vote for it.

>The Leaf who posts "Only rural retards voted for Trump" In EVERY FUCKING thread about Trump or Trudeau.

Im convinced you are on someones payroll. You just show up in too many threads that i notice.

have his policies actually helped the average Canadian or is he just a flamboyant showman selling out the country to globalists like Obama was?

Why would I not want to be comfortable?

I have something to tell white Canadian subhumans.

There are so many Muslims that are on welfare... WHILE COLLECTING RETIREMENT MONEY FROM THEIR HOME COUNTRIES... YOU FUCKING MORONS.

t. muslim /w rich family.

Anyone with half a brain here hates Trucuck

Half Beaner, which is just as bad

Yes, the only people who voted for Mulcair were rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Trudeau.

My point is you couldn't handle a little uncomfort so you blame a bunch of rural people who probably don't even know who you are kek. You're soft but you shouldn't blame others for that.

A FUCKING LEAF

The thread.

Congratulations on this spectacle and also saged.

The ghost of Rob Ford?

Are you new? It's been a super autistic leaf posting that since Trump's win in 2016. Since then it became a meme we have.

Mulcair is just as big, if not a bigger faggot than Trudeau. I wish our entire political sector just dropped dead.

Same jazz as any foreign worker on worker's visa gets half their wage paid to by the government via tax money, that half they send back to their shithole country to their retarded family.

Yeah yeah, we're so good, we're so virteous...
Just don't get mouthy eh, maybe with those city slickers, but you'll get hockey sticked fucking quick out in the country.

Most people would either say hes a fag or just mumble some centrist bullshit

Yes.

Talking about McDonald, the myth, the legend.

It's okay to project my friend, I'm here for you.

Lack of employment and opportunity is what drove me back to the city, unless you can tell me why serving drinks to hillbillies for nigger change is lucrative?

>Just don't get mouthy eh, maybe with those city slickers, but you'll get hockey sticked fucking quick out in the country.
Unless you have the same problem we have where lib tards leave the city for affordable country life then fuck up those areas too.

lol dude, my family knows people who bought a house in their home country while living on welfare for 40 years. This country is a fucking joke,

Everyone who is not a gay, feminist, drug addict, or numale, fucking hates this idiot.

And I was talking about who would be the second one.

He is a way bigger cuck then Obama. Far less harmful, but way more cucked. Like 10 BBC at once isn't enough for me and my wife kinda cucked.

they're even worse because of their arrogance and air of superiority

A FUCKING LEAF

It was worse before the win because he couldn’t shut the fuck up about how the right wing retarded would get btfo. Then his universe imploded so he started the incredible spamming that we all know and hate.

>>hate Obama and Trudeau for the same reason
>Trudeau is half black?!?!?!

Half Cuban, just as bad.

stop crying bitch

>the president created jobs
Now i know why you are retarded

He is one disgusting piece of shit. Even faggots are not as feminized and insufferable as this colossal moron is.

>that we all know and hate.
I love it, it's beautiful in a way.

Unlike that Serb CTR shill, he was just unpleasant.

You sound assmad. Is it because you can’t spam the same images and reply to yourself 30+ times during your autistic ramblings?

I’ll give that it is at least entertaining.

>Implying needing to install bullet proof glass on all businesses within a 1000 Yards of the Whitehouse after the Obongos moved in didn't stimulate the economy.

I had a reaction image for this shit and everything.

Holy shit, you're a fucking faggot waiter? HOLY SHIT. Use your rainbow flag, show some of that degenerate pride in your AIDS filled culture.
A FUCKING WAITER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

>n-no, sir, i'm actually DEDICATED to shitting up this ONE thread, h-heheh..

not fooling anyone ya dumb shit.

>1 post by this ID

this is what these shit bags do. they get one of their fellow goons to show up and give them "back up", as if they're gonna fool anyone. they also like to use certain flags to make you think certain things. in the case of THIS little faggot, he wants you thinking that he "regrets" "voting" for president trump. 0/10 effort, retard. kys. fat bitch.

MacDonald

A couple things *might* have an impact, but they are more or less fringe ideas(at the expense of everyone but the beneficiary) as a sort of "showpiece" or "get out of jail free" card. If it isn't just the people around him that are pushing for it/came up with it and feeding him the lines to speak, that is.
Virtually every instance infront of a camera that isn't a publicity stint it is painfully obvious that he has no idea what he's doing on an unprecedented level.

>Holy shit, you're a fucking faggot waiter?
That's the only job a liberal can get. Maybe that's why they're so mad at everything. They want to turn everyone "equal", so everyone can wallow in their misery.

Dude, he is completely out of touch with reality. All his policies have been SJW virtue signaling crap. Nothing of value. He knows nothing about economics or foriegn diplomacy. Large swathes of Canadians could literally be starving to death on the streets and he'd still be focused on payouts to marginalized groups like LGBTQ+++ and talking about it as "what all Canadians want".

I hated Obama, but I gotta say, Trudeau seems so much worse. I honestly can't even begin to imagine how horrified I would be if he was my president.

Hey, when you're rich AF spread the wealth eh.
You call it a joke, we call it the last slice of heaven that gets frozen over two thirds of the year.
So you're telling me more homes are getting built around the world because we've the timber and wealth to help it out? Doesn't sound like much a joke to me eh, sounds like something Christ wanted.
what? You think we want lambos and high-rises? Most men here love catching a porcupine chewing the bark off their apple tree by the deer blind only the club the teeth to the back of it's throat. That's a good fucking time.

I guess you can live with your false sense of royalty, but I know men more free on this planet to do as they please, and we don't have to get on our hands and knees to pray to some fictional war-lord. You're the cucks that force yourself into the odd habits. Whatever you want tho eh, I ain't judging, just saying you're family is probably a lot more screwball than mine, and we'll gang stomp a coyote.

You don't have to be rural to hate those fags. Live in my state capitol and I'd give anything to see both of them lynched.

Good shitpost nz

Good question. Not so sure our cities are capable of producing such a man anymore.
expecially when they are living with nancy boys like MrMuslimFlag.

nah, when you are cucked as fuck, spread the wealth.

Ah yes, the ol' aggressors get more.
More like needy children who can't fend nor figure it out for themselves constantly need stimuli and toys.
You're likely one bitter fuck eh. Got it all, except a soul.
I pray for you.

I kid you not, I met a woman who told me she didn't like the hard work she was involved in...stuffing newspapers. Her words, her actual words were "I want to be a waitress in a nice coffee shop." I just nodded. I had no idea what to say just glad I lay pipe for a living.

His approval rating is 42%, just 5% more than Trump's. The majority hate him. Not just the rurallies

Liberals have ruined Ontario and Canada. Time for a change.

Nothing dirtier than a fuckin muslim. You washed your feet 10 times today? How about washing your face with some soap and scrubbing the pits and nethers or do they still teach you to use sand, you filthy raghead.

DDDDDDDDNDMDNDDDNDNNNNMMDMMMMMMMM77I7III
DDDDDNDDDDMNDDDNNNNNNNMMNMMMMMMMMM7III7I
DDDDDDDDDMMDDDMDDDD888MMMDMMMMMMMMM77777
DDDDDDDDNMMN8DDDDDDDD8MMMDMMMMMMMMMM7777
DDDDDDNDDMMDMMMMMMMMMDMMMMDNMMMMMMMMM777
NDDNDDDNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDMNMMMMMMMMM$7
NNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8NMMMMMMMMMN8
NNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMNMMMMMMMMM
NNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMDMMMMMMMMDNNNMMMMMMMM
NNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMM,,,,.MMMMMMMDNNNNMMMMMM
NNMMNNNN~,,,:MMMM:,M,,DMMDMMMNMNNNMMMMMM
MNNNMMNN,,M:,DMMMM,,,87$88MMMMDMNNNMMMMM
MMDM8MMMD.,,D$MMM$7$$$$$888MMMMDNMMNNMMM
$7NNMDMMMMN7$7Z$$$D$$$$$$88MMMMMDNMMMMMM
777$$MNMMDM$7$Z7ZZ$$$$$$$$8DMMMMMDMMMMMM
7777$$$DMMMM7$$$$$$$$$$$$$88MMMMMNNMMMMM
I7777$$$$ZDM$$7$$$$$$$$$$Z88MMMMMM8NMMMM
I7777$$$$$ZZD$$$$$$7$$$$$$88MMMMMMM8NMMM
I7777$$$$$$$Z$$$$7$$$$$$$$88MMMMMMMD8ND8
I77777$$$$$$ZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$NMMMMMMMMDMD88
I777$7$$$$$$ZZN$$ZZDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
7777$7$$$$$$ZDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
777777$$$ZZNDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
777$$$$$$DNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
777$$$DDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
no one likes turdeau

Nah, his armpit stink doesn't matter because apparently his big ass family has a few houses and cars. So he's all big-nigger rich right? Who needs cleanliness when you've got a habitat and some hooded ninjas to clean it right?

Thank you for putting in the effort to call this shit out, have a (you)

I live on Toronto and Trudeau is a fucking embarrassment. Cries entirely too much. If he didn't cry as much and pander to the SJWs so hard he'd be tolerable.

What, can't handle the banter?
C'mon lad, we're just having a bit of a giggle.
Don't go all pouty on us, you fire some shots, we fired some shots back.
Get creative.

Live in Vancouver. Trudeau is a fucking pussy. He's a fucking beta cuck who gave money to some terrorist because his charter rights were broken

If you live in a city you have to have seen the natives. Thos are the niggers of canada.

City Natives are negro-tier.
But i'v done some hunting with country Natives and they are alright folk.
They pick up on paranoia and push it though, it's the funniest thing when you get one lad who smoked too much weed and the Native knows it, so they start playing with their knife just to scare the fuck outta the high bastard.

The entire Ontario (esp Toronto) government is like the physical manifestation of the merchant.

MUH NATIVES
MUH TRANSGENDERS
MUH SUPERVISED INJECTION SITES
MUH BLACK LIVES MATTERSES

What kinda Asian r u?

Nobody likes communism.

*trudeau-Castro.png*

I do, and I grew up in rural Canada, but sadly I doubt it is everyone

>Supervised injection sites
Dare I ask?

I don't think he's done anything. I only hear his name when people talk about weed. I live in the city btw

dont come back

so is Alberta, Manitoba and that other province I can never spell right gonna secede or what

>glad I lay pipe for a living.
Didn't know Sup Forums had gigolos

Obama was the ONLY US president with not a single year of GDP growth over 3%. In fact, it rarely exceeded 1.5%. Unemployment numbers are specious as it only accounts for people actually looking for work. During Obama's 8 years, a record number of working age adults were chronically under and unemployed. Damn I hate stupid people, and for some reason especially despise ignorant leafs.

annnnddd, they are absolutely correct. I am anything but rural btw. I can't stand country music.

You've never seen a grain silo? Well over 5 stories.

Lol you're fucking retarded. The unemployment isn't magically fake just because it hurts your fucking feelings.

Trump told all u retards the real unemployment rate was 42% then immediately embraced the numbers the moment he took office.

You retarded sheeple can be talked into believing anything

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

Why the fuck would you want to live in a shithole like Toronto, Halifax, Edmonton or Vancouver when you can just live in the beauty of Canadian nature? City fucks should be banned from camping.

I just explained why the unemployment number on its own is useless, yet you persist in your pursuit of idiocy. Did I use the word fake? As for him using the number to his advantage, all I have to say is well played. To beat libtards, it's essential to get in the gutter with them. He understands that fact better than anyone, and is why he won and continues to win. I know that hurts you.