Wow so stunning and brave

Wouldn't it be a shame if someone reported her to ICE?

352 shares and growing... Wow so stunning
So brave

Don't violate our laws, and there won't be any problems. Why would you wonder aloud why you have to respect the laws of a country? The very first thing she did upon entering the country was a criminal act.

>18 years
>didnt apply for citizenship
wew

march can't come soon enough. Her and her parents have had decades to prepare her for this shit. Not only are they horrible parents, they also were incapable of coaching for this possible reality.

Go make mexico great again!

>Wouldn't it be a shame if someone reported her to ICE?
make it so

she say you braderunner.

God she's so smug.
>MUH PROBLEMS ARE BIGGER THAN THE COSMOS ITSELF.

>my parents came here illegally and brought me with them
>this is the fault of Americans
>we're all entitled to live in your country
>you don't have a say in your own nation's immigration policies because that would make me feel bad
>what I want is more important than this country and the wants and needs of the people of the people
>waahh why don't people want me here?

my hearts and prayers go out to you
I will do whatever I can to help you
>calls ICE

She will be happier back in the shithole from where she came from. These bitter cunts are only sea anchors.

If she loved America and wanted to be an American she would do whatever it took to say "I love America". Instead she wants us to cater to her.

FUCK YOU CUNT! BACK YOU GO AND NEVER COME BACK!

I can obviously sympathize, since they didn't choose to be here. How long before you stop holding someone accountable for the sins of their fathers? If whites (and Turks, and pretty much every other group) should be allowed to keep the ill-gotten gains they inherited, should these "dreamers"? (stupid buzzword, but you know what I mean.)

It sounds like I'm trolling, but this is a serious question. Where's the line? Is there a humanistic, universally acceptable moral argument that makes a distinction between the two cases? You can say no laws were broken in the past when it was legal to own slaves and stuff, but that is a civic legal argument, not a moral one. You can say "whatever is good for me and my team is what I designate as moral", but while that's a consistently applicable moral code, it's not as good as winning the debate in universally morally acceptable terms. Maybe the whole world needs to accept the tribalistic moral code centered on themselves, and by extension, on their families and demographic groups.

no! you are obviously such a brave little bint. we don't deserve you. you should return to mexico, go, back little one and make mexico great again. here, us whites will just abuse you. back-back to that gentle land of the brown people, the spanish speaking people, who need the light of your bravery so much.

fly south and make mexico great again.

to answer my own question: Another decent argument is "when weighing the rights of citizens with the rights of foreigners, a country should do what is best for its own citizens."

>who's lives
>who is lives

What did she mean by this?

THIS. A MILLION TIMES THIS

Fuck ICE. report her to TLDR

As the U.S. Congress prepares to adopt a state-of-the-art encryption program with a secret key that would allow government access to all electronic communications, a brilliant codemaker stands ready to expose the program's critical flaw. Together with a determined band of cypherpunks and hacker activists, he plans to unveil his own code, which will ensure the privacy of all communication on the Internet -- and that not even the government will hold the key.

Fresh out of law school, Harry Garnet walks straight into trouble when he accidentally delivers a deadly diskette that explodes inside the computer of a mathematics professor -- and kills him. In the aftermath, Harry joins up with the man's clever daughter, Annie Ames, to track the killer. Ther journey leads from a sleepy Adirondack town to New York city, where -- with the inadvertent help of Harry's scheming hacker friend Blaney -- Harry learns of the professor's connection to the anarchists and computer phreaks who make up the underground Urban Crypto Militia.

The group's leader, Lionel Sullivan, is as talented a codemaker as the professor had been. As the only one of the bomber's intended victims who has managed to survive, he can also offer Harry and Anne crucial insights into the killer's motives. But it's not long before the bomber strikes again -- this time against Harry and Annie, who still possess the professor's secret computer files.

In a riveting race against time, Harry and Annie must navigate secret networks and on-line fantasy worlds as they struggle to unlock the professor's final message. It seems to point to a fatal crack in the Patriot encryption program, which is about to become the national standard -- and which Lionel and his group are about to challenge in a dramatic showdown. Unless the bomber gets to them first.

It's like the entire universe is a giant nebulous black cloud above her head. I can't possibly summon enough tears to help this woman. May God be with her! Boo hoo hoo hooooo!!!

> insert ASCII tears here

>I have been stripped of my name and my store.
>I've been stripped of all that made me a human being.
>Instead I've been reduced down to nothing more than illegal.
Stopped reading. Time to go.

You did just answer your own question. The notion of universal morality is an absurd concept, as anyone who spent more than 5 minutes studying ethics will confirm. Just as with individuals; one country or group cannot be responsible for the affairs of another. To do otherwise is dereliction of duty of those elected to represent that group. If you ever tried helping people you will know just how impossible it is on a fundamental level to really change things. And if you're not really changing things, what the fuck are you doing?

>Be a burger
>Visit the house of God every sunday
>Dumb bitch shouts AY CARAMBA instead of amen after every prayer
>Vote for Trump
>She makes a whiny post on social media before being kicked back to Mexico
>Amen

watch that 800 000 amount she quoted balloon to 6 mil

She's right on all accounts

Maybe on a reddit account

Deport this edgelord

more like 60 million

She has DACA protection currently so she wouldn't be deported.

Blah blah blah, I hope someone in the comments told her to shut the fuck up. I sick of women's over emotional platitudes.