I think boys should love boys and girls should love girls

I think boys should love boys and girls should love girls.

I think OP is a fag.

Killing the royal bloodline with Rose!

Agreed, though I attest bitches don't even know what love is.

Why are fags becoming more prevalent in anime now?
Why are fags invading Sup Forums?
Have most of us been fags all along?
What the fuck is happening?

Are you retarded?

Probably, you?

No.

Oh.

That's the only correct way.

I'm a girl, not a fag.

Because you're a fag and so am I. Now let's have a sausage party.

>I think the human race should go extinct

Same thing.
Kinda gay but, no homo right?
>Implying that's a bad thing.

At least it'll be fabulous

Every gay person can donate sperm and eggs to labs. Human race won't go extinct.

There's also some gay couples who donate sperm to lesbian couples. Some of them even raise the kids together so they basically have four parents.

I agree except girls should also love me if they are cute

Didn't quite catch what you said Touga, get Akio's dick out of your mouth

and Edna should love me!

Lesbians couples can get x2 pregnant.

Because fags in anime = fujo bucks for the creators

Alisha has many siblings. She can adopt a nephew as a son

Third game when?

I don't feel anything for straight romance any more. To be honest, I wish I could, but it just ain't happening.

reminds me of the anime vandread same concept

Is this series worth watching for Kajiura's music? I remember getting bored within the first 2 or 3 episodes back when it aired

But how will babies get made?

It's really shit, to be honest. Just look up the OST on YouTube.

This

So do Rose and Alisha actually fuck or just stand close to each other?

It's really fantastic, to be honest. Just like all of Bee Trains' girls with guns shows.

In all honesty though, I really enjoy those types of show and the romantic vibes going on between Nadie and Ellis. It's a bonus if you're into ll too.

Not good enough, what an unnatural abomination of nature. Not even animals would abandon their young, or repoductive ability - and we're far above them!

Turn to the Catholic Church, dear friend, and speak to a priest about your troubled sexualities. Or pray to Jesus' statue/rosary/picture anytime and ask him help with your confusion. Just ONE prayer, I ask you. You could even do it from where you're sitting - go on google images, find Jesus, and pray, and the rest - will be up to you two.

Hail the Risen Lord!!!

>Mexicans
They have to go back

>and we're far above them!
Yeah, humans give no shit about nature, news at 11.

And thank god for that.

It's all about the characters. If you like them then go for it. The story is very underwhelming, and the ending is pretty much non existent.
Music is excellent, so just get the soundtrack.

Make a guess

>From the official ufo twitter account

Dropped

Mimi it's time to bend over and make you straight.

It's not like Ufotable had much of a choice, the creators shat on Sorey Alisha so hard that it's now considered a crack pairing, and everyone was okay with that. Plus they need the fujobucks to make up for the money they wasted with their waifufaggotry. Mikleo once again wins the Soreybowl for the sake of Ufotable's wallet.

Meanwhile, Alisha had to be pushed with Rose, because that's literally the only pairing involving Alisha that is accepted by a decent number of Alishafags.