He thinks Railgun is better than Index

>he thinks Railgun is better than Index

who are you quoting?

The Sisters are the best part of either series.

Index gave the Sisters Arc 5 episodes. Railgun gave it 16.

Railgun had more time for the Sisters.

Therefore, Railgun > Index.

Fuck the Sisters and the Sisters arc.

Emotionless drones for waifufags - the chapter

mobile poster

He is quoting me referring to myself in the third person.

Imagine having such bad taste that you don't like the Sisters... especially the adorkable best girl known as Misaka 10032.

>The Sisters are the best part of either series.
This is where you're wrong. Congratulations. Your argument falls apart on the first sentence.

>he thinks moeshit is good

people on the internet?

What? What does that have to do with Index?

>10032
>not 9982
Fucking die

>sisters arc
>moeshit
Pick one and only one.

I got 4 episodes into Index S1 before dropping it. Those fucking exposition dumps are painful. Plus MC seems stereotypical and empty as fuck, and Index is not cute or endearing in any way.

I've only gotten a few eps into Railgun and I like it immensely more without that dumbfuck Touma. The girls' interactions are actually fun to watch which is more than I can say of Index.

>moeshit

The cute shit is only there to give a contrast for when shit gets fucked up in Index
Also, Jojo is overrated as fuck

Whoops, left that name from a thread I was shitposting in
Sorry

Sister Arc in Railgun 2>Index 2>Index 1>Railgun 1>Rest of Railgun 2

I'd personally switch Index 1 and Railgun 1 around (or at least make it an equal sign) but other than that I totally agree.

I'd say they're equal in quality really

S3 (and S4) have never been closer.
How does this makes you feel?

Hard

Anyone pls post the dream thing again.

Well, time hasn't stopped I guess, which is good.

my wife mobiletan is cute! CUTE!!!

I want to gangbang mobiletan with other anons until her ass and womb prolapses so that we can choke the fuck out of her with them!!!

>he thinks Index is better than Heavy Object

>he posts about other Kamachi shit in Raildex threads because their own threads would die unless they combined with the already abysmally underpopulated Raildex threads

Don't act so superior when you need us as much as we need you

>abysmally underpopulated
We had ~100 IPs in the last thread, which is pretty good for something with no anime in the past 4 years.

True but that's also combined with other Kamachiland fans and various shitposters
If you were to totally separate those elements and made these threads pure Raildex only stuff, it'd be far less than that
Plus I've seen more than a few times where the threads get pruned because of how little attention they get

>We had ~100 IPs in the last thread
And we get under 50 IPs in some threads. The average is around 60 IPs. 100 isn't the norm, so that thread was an exception.

I just want a Tsuchimikado spinoff so I can get a magic side protagonist who lives in Academy City.

You know he's a spy for the espers, right.

I thought he was a counterspy for the magicians.

>Magic side
>Espers

Siscon Sergeant is just a guy with a gun, some spells, and a meido to protect the smile of

>implying he wasn't working with the Russians the entire time

With the way he constantly changes alliances, no wonder his enemies go after Maika. It's the only way they can predict his actions.

>he remembers what happened in either besides Touma x your favorite girl ship moments and Accel getting decked
why are you even watching?

>watching
You're an idiot

Railgun IS better than Index.