Oh boy the triggering will be massive

twitter.com/DogBiteLaw/status/954211802912641024

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amandahdez15/status/955137578981732352
twitter.com/marie_barone/status/955111981555568641
i.imgur.com/y1GQdMo.png
youtu.be/e0OOaX2lpYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh. Pit bulls are a positive population control measure, like birth control or AIDS.

llike.. would liberals really get annoyed by this? surly they can't be this dumb.

breeds are a social construct

i have a pit bull. she is a nice dog.

this got some good potential.
gonna grab me some popcorns.

How this would be bad?

still the niggers of dogs, they should be genocided desu

they don't exclusively attack their owner

>Anecdotal
Not an argument

Dude, Its not even airing on TV.
"Unfortunately the network wants $5 million to air this 30-second spot one time during the Super Bowl, which is prohibitive, so the only way to help innocent people to avoid this dangerous animal is to re-tweet, post, etc."

twitter.com/amandahdez15/status/955137578981732352
twitter.com/marie_barone/status/955111981555568641

or actually its like every dumb argument for refugees applied to dogs, lmao.

>this is isn't killing anyone, statistics BTFO
>ugh now I'm just going to support pit bulls just to piss off some people

libs love nigger dogs
to say that certain breeds of dogs have genetic disposition towards violence would dismantle their narrative of niggers not being predisposed towards violence.

We need to meme this... if they can use the Super Bowl to say one breed is responsible for 75% of mauling deaths, we can turn that into one group commits 48% of all violent crime, or one group makes up x% of executive positions at banks, media corps, and top political donors. The memes write themselves, and we can probably even get angry blacks to put them out if we're smart.

One race killed 75% of the people who were assaulted in 2017.
#DangerousHumans
#BanNiggers

>1 breed
this is what catcucks actually believe

People are still going to watch the Kneel bowl?

Pit bulls are bred for fighting & the vast majority of them are owned by Mexican gang bangers who are too unintelligent to train them

all women in the replies what a surprise

Someody tell him that pits are only violent because they have been historically oppressed by labradors

There is no such thing as a redpilled, conservative pitbull owner. They are almost always 100% Democrats, leftists, niggers, feminist women, spics or any combination of the aforementioned. People only get the pitbull breed to show off to their friends that they're not violent, similar to how people adopt refugees into their home to show they're not terrorists.

Pit bulls are better then people

Why do poor, retarded people love this dog so much. Every poor person I know gets two of these monsters.

>t.spic half breed

i have a webm that i want to post of pitbulls attacking a cat and the stupid women owner of the dogs cant pull them off the cat

PITBULLS ARE THE NIGGER VERSION OF DOGS

Any man that is fearfull of any dog is a soy man

This is dogwhistle for racists, shame on you

List of dog breeds that need to stop existing:

Pugs, pitbulls, anything that has a flat face due to excessive inbreeding.

XD dats a funny man you so funny

think bigger
pro pit arguments say the breed isnt violent, they just are more often mistreated
>Nurture over nature
>blacks own most pitbulls?
>???????
>profit?

nothing turns a lib against anyone faster than animal abuse...

not funny if it's true

I had a female pit bull that we adopted from a shelter. She was abused and left to fend for herself. When we adopted her she was immediately the sweetest dog. Her bark would worry my grandparents as they believed pit bulls were a violent breed. But she never bit anybody. She never growled or was violent in any way. She loved tummy rubs and snacks. That’s all. So when somebody says that pit bulls are a violent breed, that can be true. They have a history of the most violence. But not every single one is violent. It’s what you do with the pit. I guess it’s like an argument against gun control. There’s good people with guns and bad people with guns. There’s good people with pitbulls and bad people with them. It’s their right as a citizen to own one and shouldn’t be slandered for it.

i.imgur.com/y1GQdMo.png

Checkmate racists

Man its just true. Owning a Pit is like owning a fn mountain lion. They have a nature and that nature is to take you by the throat and thrash. Train a big cat all you want they can just snap back to reality , there goes gravity. Dogs differentiate by breeds. Working dogs. Sled dogs. Bomb sniffing mates. Hounds. Smellers. Barkers. Herders. Pits are for killing and thats so fucking obvious

This

>Pitbulls are literally guns

But with brains.

then again, guns don't make more violent freaks of nature like pits do

you don't have any right to own a pit bull

Pitbulls are essentially sentient, violent guns that can reproduce and make more sentient, violent guns.

Sounds like niggers.

Niggers and spics maybe. They have more value I mean.

Fucker's getting brigaded on YouTube.

youtu.be/e0OOaX2lpYc

You're pretty funny too.

Pits are the niggers of dogs

I can’t stand inbred, white trash.

every comment a woman, again

>2018
>white women required to adopt pit bulls
>white women required to fuck niggers
What's next?

death to the niggerdog

they kill other people's kids and shit

>blaming the dog for their shitty owners
top kek

>Blaming the Nigger for their shitty surroundings

Kek

LITERALLY THIS

I can smell the memes from here

impending genocide of pitbulls

Didn't one breed commit most of the murders in the US too?

Image uploading is still fucking down? I have pitbull memes for this thread.

>*anecdotal evidence*
>u hav to train dem betr
I hope their precious nigger dog kills one of their relatives in an accident.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣻⠿⠟⠋⠛⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⠫⠭⡶⠴⠶⣶⣾⣾⣿⣿⣿⣶⣾⣿⣶⣴⣶⣤⣌⡉⢿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⡿⡁⢸⣵⣿⢿⣿⢿⣿⣶⣯⣝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠸⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣟⠍⣠⠋⢀⢀⢀⠁⠉⠁⠉⠙⠻⢯⣈⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣴⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⡀⢀⢀⡩⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⢀⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠕⡁⡀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⢀⠇⢀⢀⢀⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡾⢱⡃⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⣀⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢤⠸⣿⣻⠟⠛⣉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⡄⠒⢜⠆⠝⠂⠻⣏⠉⣀⣉⠤⠴⠒⢊⡿⣿⢁⡴⡋⠉⠇⣺⣿⣿⡿⢁⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠡⠄⡴⢀⢆⣀⡀⠆⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⠇⢘⡿⠙⢀⣴⣿⣿⢟⢤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠹⢀⡎⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣜⣿⡟⢀⢞⢀⣴⣿⣿⡿⠃⢰⢳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣸⡠⡋⢀⠨⠍⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣻⣿⣿⠁⢄⠠⠚⠋⡛⠙⣾⣿⡞⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⡈⢸⠇⡀⢀⣀⠤⢀⢀⢀⣀⣿⣽⣿⣟⣀⠤⠔⠊⠁⢀⣴⣵⣿⡇⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠌⢟⣉⠉⠁⢀⢀⣠⣼⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡲⡈⢉⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠺⣻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡤⣲⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⠞⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠜⣮⣢⣤⡤⣤⣶⣒⡐⠁⣀⡤⢔⣮⣟⣽⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣷⣦⣬⣉⠒⢫⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⣡⢸⣿⣟⠙⢟⣵⣷⣶⣮⣿⡷⣽⢾⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣮⢄⣬⣝⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣛⡛⣫⣴⣿⢧⣿⣿⡇⣠⢾⡯⣽⣶⣿⠿⢛⣭⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢫⣾⣿⣿⣦⡘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⣾⢿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣾⣿⢟⣽⣫⡟⣿⡽⢆⡠⠊⣰⣿⢯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣵⣿⣿⣿⢟⣿⣿⣿⣿⢣⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⣴⣿⣫⣿⠟⣱⣿⢹⢿⡏⣿⣷⡿⠁⣿⣧⣿⡆⣼⣟⣵⣿⢿⣝⢿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣵⣿⣿⡿⣫⣵⣿⣿⣿⡿⢬⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡑⡜⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡟⢡⣿⡿⢱⣿⣿⢥⣿⣿⡟⣿⣷⣿⢟⢀⢠⠛⣿⣿⡿⣫⣿⣿⣿⡏⣿⣷⣽⢟⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢁⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡘⣾⣿⣿
⣿⡿⢠⣿⣿⢣⣿⣿⣏⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⢛⣵⣿⠐⠕⠁⢸⣟⣿⣿⣿⡿⣫⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⡽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡘⣿⣿
⡿⢡⣿⣿⡏⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⠈⡄⢠⣿⣿⣿⢟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡴⣫⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣱⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠸⣿

They're so cute when they're in that pre-maul-a-baby's face stage, right?

>libs love nigger breed of peace
>libs whine and howl about purebreds and demand adoption of diseased mutts and traumatized rescue dogs instead

well at least they're consistently retarded

BAN THINGS THAT SCARE ME BECAUSE I AM A HUGE VAGINA BOY

Fuck off.

No more nigger dogs

Fuck yes

Nigger dogs must be exterminated SOON

>⡀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣰⣷⣶⣶⣶⣤⡀
>⣾⣷⣤⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
>⣠⣶⣾⣷⣶⣤⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
>⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇
>⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⢿⣿⣿⡏⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
>⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢏⣀⣀⣸⣿⠹⡇⢻⡮⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀
>⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠤⢤⣿⠃⠰⠛⠄⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧
>⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣤⣶⣶⣿⠻⡄⠚⣿⣿⡟⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠅⠻⠏⠛⠣⠉⠉⠁⢁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡹⣿⣿⣿⣏⠆⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢳
>⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢸⡇⢻⣿⣿⣧⡀⠐⠠⠄⠄⠁⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⠘
>⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⠁⠘⣿⡟⢿⢷⣄⡀⢀⠜⢹⣿⡇⢸⣿⡇
>⣠⠾⢿⣿⣿⡿⣿⠃⠏⢿⣧⡸⢎⣽⣿⣷⣦⣤⣀⡀⠠⠐⠁⠈⣿⠳⢸⡿⠁
>⠘⣿⣿⠇⠸⣆⠘⣿⣥⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠘⡾⠁
>⢹⣿⠈⢓⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋⠁⠈⣹⣿⣷⣢⣄⡀⠈
>⠻⡀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄
>⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
>⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠃

There was a new girl at work I was trying to fuck until she told me she had a nigger pit. The people that own them 99% of the time are trash

The pit bull question is the closest thing we have in regards to talk about race realism in public

I got two pits, well one is full pit mother fucking all muscle, other one is like a mix of something else but you can tell it's got pit in him.

These breed is the niggers of the dog world. I wish I had a Akita or a Husky, can't wait til they die.....i think they are 10 or 11 years old...how long do dogs live for ffs

this, you can tell exactly who will try to defend them before even asking, niggers, coalburners, and feminists - I've never seen anyone else do it

>"Surly" they can't be this dumb

Absolutely, they can be.

It would be more accurate to say they're being willfully ignorant of reality, in order to give themselves a false sense of comfort. Normally, I don't care if somebody wants to act this way, but when it concerns animals like pitbulls who are genetically proven to be more likely to maul me or others, it's a huge problem. They're like a plague upon common sense.

Just take them out back, send them the way of ol' yeller.

Or maybe the way of Michael Brown in this case

>one race killed 75% of the people who were murdered in 2017

I sense meeeemmmsss

You forgot Chihuahuas. Those things are fucking useless.

Just need to reclassify them as rodents

>Muh pitty is the sweetus gurl in da world, wouldn't hurt a fly xd

I hope this is bait since your willful ignorance towards statics and proven facts makes me hate you more than idiots calling illegals, dreamers.

lol is this some kind of reverse psychology? Showing a sad pit bull caged up gonna make the libtards go out and rescue one to try to prove a dumb super bowl commercial wrong, only to get mauled and become a statistic? fucking kek.

>Showing a sad pit bull caged up gonna make the libtards go out and rescue one to try to prove a dumb super bowl commercial wrong, only to get mauled and become a statistic?

The problem with this sort of shit is that half the time the nigger dog kills some poor innocent asshole who committed the simple crime of existing on public property while the unleashed dog is on a chimpout spree because the owner is a complete piece of shit "oh dont worry he doesnt bite lol"

Fuck these people

Anybody else notice that the people who want to keep pitbulls after someone dies use the same arguments as people who want to keep guns after someone dies?

cool stat, really makes me think about crime rates

she a good dog, she dindu ruffin

If guns escaped their homes and roamed around shooting indiscriminately I would definitely agree to ban them

As it is I'd just be happy if shitty dog owners were crushed by the fist of the law. Feel like I need a gun with all the fucking loose dogs around here.

A real man has other people's safety to worry about as well, soyboy.

Purebred are fucked up though because they're bred too closely with family, leading to genetic defects just like with humans in-breeding. It's more akin to sandnigger breeding except more selective for specific qualities (that might cause even more issues indirectly).

It's a common misconception that all nigger bulls are violent.
My wife's nigger bull has never shown any violent tendies, he is practically a memebur of the family.

>Not talking about the violent nigger problem in public.
Fuck off Sven.

>A tiny inexpensive biological alarm that goes off any time a stranger approaches your home, and also happens to love you unconditionally.
Fuck you, Chihuahuas are based.

Not all purebreds are at the same risk. Shit like bulldogs where they're so inbred it's fatal, that's bad sure. But a lot of breeds are pretty healthy and you at least know what to expect. Furthermore they were bred for purpose and aesthetic which is pretty important to most dog owners.

Mongrels on the other hand you have no idea what the fuck you're getting health or temperment wise. If you like mongrel "aesthetics" good for you I guess.

Did you just... ASSUMED their GENDER?!!!!!

>I have a black friend

I'd love to know what economic group/race owned most of these pitts. 15 years owning and being around pitts, I love 'em. Can see how weak willed people are scared of them.

women were a mistake

spooky
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣴⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⣿⡿⡿⡿⣿⣿⡟⢿⣿⡇⢀⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣧⣥⣷⣾⣶⣷⣿⣿⣿⠊⠠⠄⡈⠑⠢⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠔⠊⠉⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠛⠻⠟⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠠⡀⠑⢄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠚⠡⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⢍⠛
⢀⢀⡠⠊⢀⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡢⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠡⡀
⢀⢞⣀⣀⠆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⢀⠁⠁⢀⠄⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⢀⠆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰
⠋⡹⠋⡙⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠄⣠⢀⢀⢀⠈⠄⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⣷⡎⢀⠈⠆⡄⢀⢀⢀⠂⠇
⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⠃⢀⠊⠦⢁⢀⢀⠸⡈⢆⠠⠤⢐⡮⠷⠶⣥⣀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢸⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⣠⡃⢔⡵⠚⠉⠉⠓⠔⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⡆⢀⢀⢀⠆⠁
⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⣜⡠⠊⠘⢠⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⣶⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠿⠃⠰⢀⢀⠪⢀
⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⠈⠁⢀⢀⠇⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⡀⠆⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⢀⡀⢀⡀⠄⢀⠡⡀⢀⢀⢃
⢀⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢡⠠⠤⠤⠔⠚⠉⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⠩⠁⡐⢀⠂⢰⢀⢀⠸⢀⢀
⢀⠠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠠⠠⢀⠑⢀⢀⡠⠊⢀⢀⠈⠙⢷⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡘⢀⢀⢠⢀⠠
⢀⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⡇⢀⢀⢀⠔⢀⢀⠄⠤⠌⠂
⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠁⡢⠃⢀⢀⡇⣀⢀⠤⠄⢀⢀⢀⠨⢁⠠⠒⠁⢀⢀⢀⠄⠊
⠰⡀⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠢⢈⣙⠓⡄⢁⠲⠠⡁⢀⢀⢠⠠⢤⠖⣄⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠋⠁
⢀⢀⠈⠊⢀⠠⠤⡄⡀⡀⢀⣀⠃⢀⠈⠄⢀⠠⡬⠭⠈⡠⢀⠡⢀⠱⢄⢀⠔⠊

>Pitbulls are only dangerous because socio-econimic standards that some people cannot escape who coincidentally disproportionately posses dogs of a certain breed. It's the dog owners fault, and they just happen to have some things in common.

Which one of your fags posted this? I'm dying.

It's only because they had poor education
Genetics can't influence behaviour liberals told me so :^)

My staffordshire is only 18 inches tall and 45 pounds. Very sweet girl. That being said I don’t like any other pit bulls. A friends dog was a huge male pure pit bull and it was scary as fuck. It died from poisoning, it was probably someone who did it on purpose.

>libs see this
>get butt ravaged
>go out and adopt pit bulls
>get mauled

>10% COMMITTED AROUND 50% OF VIOLENT CRIMES!

Pit bulls are a vibrant addition to dog culture. Celebrate diversity. #PitbullLivesMatter