Cryptocurrency is literally the best tool to end the ZOG and Sup Forums refuses to even talk about it...

Cryptocurrency is literally the best tool to end the ZOG and Sup Forums refuses to even talk about it. This is not a thread about "hurr hurr wez gon be rich". No fuck you faggots, you're being shallow. What crypto represents is an out from the system that literally wants to genocide you. A way where we control how our money is used, an asset which cannot be taken by governments who force you to associate with people you have no desire to associate with via taxation and welfare. Its an out from the (((international banking cartels))) who run this fucking planet via monetary policy and yet Sup Forums wants nothing more than to entrust their value and their family's future in (((bankers))) who can delete or hyper inflate their net worth away at a moments notice. Open your fucking eyes Sup Forums.

bump

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠛
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⢻⣟⡆⢈⣿⣿⣿⣾⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡟⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢯⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧⣀⢀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⡁⡞⠁⠈⠉⠒⠢⠤⢄⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⠁⠙⠳⠶⣤⣄⣹⣟⢻⢿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡤⠞⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢻⠁⠘⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢆
⢀⢀⡴⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡆⢀⢸⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⠠⠈⢦
⢀⡸⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢷⢀⣿⣿⡆⢀⣠⣶⣿⡿⠃⢀⠆⢀⢇
⢠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣼⣿⣇⣷⣾⣿⠟⠋⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⠈⢂
⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⠈⣇
⢀⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⠘⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡾⢧⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⣷
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡿⢀⣤⠞⠛⠉⢀⠘⣧⣹⣿⡿⠟⢹⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⡄
⢀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠷⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⡿⣯⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧
⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣧⠹⡆⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⣀⣤⣶⡄⢸⡀
⢀⠘⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⡆⢽⡄⢹⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣎⡇
⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⢀⣻⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿

bump

>Buy into this system guys!
>I need someone to sell my coins to!
>Taxation is theft! Fight the power! Just give me all your money for coins!

>selling your crypto

You don't understand.

but what if the rothschilds buy up the cyrptocurrency with their 500 gozzilion dollars?

Anyone who thinks bankers haven't already gotten into position is delusional. However it is still a system they cannot control.

Listen mate, i knkw you've watched all those documentaries about the FED and feel like a revolutionary now, but as someone with actual background in ECONOMICS let me tell you this:

Printing your own money is th3 qorat fucking idea, is like you people have never heard of inflation, like how the fuck do you expect your monwy to hold any value if more of it just keeps pumping up because "i mined it".

If your intention its to beat the jew, please educate yourself.

>Also piramidal scheme 101

>fiat created out of thin air and propagated to the goyim
>crypto created via solving complicated math requiring $1000 of investment and innovation

Its literal gold, try again. You can't just make bitcoin.

Listen mate, money needs something to back it up.

In the case of physical money, it's intrinsict value made it a good method of exchange, so even if the economy sank it woukd hold its value (gold, cocoa, cigarrettes etc)

In the case of fiat money, is the responsability of the goverment to honor it's financial obligation (backed by the goverment)

What is backing crypto up?

10/10 if bait

(((Who))) came up with crypto and to this day holds the lion's share of all the coins???

>i have no idea what cryptocurrency is The Post

OP, what if the jews in control of central banks worldwide realize their ponzi scheme can't go on forever and are trying to swap to an alternative, cashless, traceable currency? Mark of the beast anyone?

I can easily see a time when currency is eliminated and you have a chip implant that stores your bitcoin address (or whatever ID), which the powers that be can turn off if you get out of line... a nightmarish hellscape

If you can make some money with crypto go for it but I don't really see it as something ZOG-proof, in fact it could easily be ZOG-created

>I have no idea what to respond The Reply

>What is backing crypto up?
The most secure network that has ever existed. Government fiat is only as good as its ability to force people to use it. Petro dollar is losing favor every day and crypto illegitimizes the need of force to communicate value.

Again crypto is backed by the strongest network in existences. Said network is trustless, premissionless, and without any authority. Its primary value is that it is scares and nobody can control or otherwise prevent its use.

>being this naive
>not understanding who his real enemy is

Electronic currency will be allowed to develop to viability in everyday life. Then it will be crashed and replaced with a (((stable and regulated))) currency, without which one cannot transact, exactly as predicted in Revelation.

Your enemies are those who worship Satan and there is nothing you can do to thwart or delay their plans save praying to God for a delay.

Your fear is not unfounded. Just look at XRP (Ripple). For people who love freedom and will be the leaders of the future however, there is coins like Monero. Privacy matters a lot. With bitcoin, you go to buy a taco and niggers can see your networth and stab you. On Monero, nobody can see your transactions or networth.

fucking lol'd
10/10 if troll
7/10 if copypasta

seeI'd ask you to not be so naive. Technology is a double edged sword.

lol most of the retards on this board weren't even born on the day of that newspaper

But didn't South Korea already banned crypto though? Can't the other countries do the same?

>banning memes
Just like they banned BitTorrent or drugs right?

>didn't South Korea already banned crypto though?
no brainlet

Banning = no currency conversion = nothing will be sold/bought with crypto in SK = Banning

>Banning = no currency conversion
holy brainlet. you actually might not be baiting.

If the goverment doesn't recognize the currency how can there be a conversion?

>literally from a country that depends on black markets
Not only will banning increase its value but legitimize it's use. Also that's why nations aren't banning it, because as much as they hate it it's bleeding edge tech they can't afford to lose out on.

People will continue using exchanges through VPNs and be able to receive/send fiat through cash. Also South Korea hasn't banned anything and probably won't anytime soon.

>Funny money is worth more the less places accept it

Monopoly money global currency when?

Your assumption is that people don't accept crypto which is incorrect.

>inb4 bCore

People is stupid enough to accept fiat/credit so them accepting crypto is not far fetched, ill give you that.

But is going to be a way different concept in 5 years from now.

Ξερεις το helleniccoin?

Μολις τωρα το ειδα. Μπορει να kανω λαθος αλλα μου φαινεται για pajeet shitcoin.
Αθλιο whitepaper
Αθλιο site
Πιθανη αντιγραφη του litecoin με απλη αλλαγη ονοματος τη μονη kαινοτομια

Printed money is worse, it’s fucking printed whenever they want. Crypto at least keeps solid records of every transaction.

If you guys like what Napster and torrenting did to the film and music guys, you’ll love what crypto will do to banking

Two things
>it's discussed here very fequently
>there's an entire board for this shit you retard.

1 crypto, 0.1 crypto, 0.01 crypto, 0.0000001 crypto 0.0000000000000000000000001 crypto 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 crypto and you have the audacity to say its not just printed whenever you want

Counting in satoshis is easier than in cents

/biz/ is about profit. This thread is about the disruptive nature of crypto and it's political and social effect on the world.

Remove ZOG first before making crypto mainstream. Otherwise the ZOG will hijack crypto. ..Actually this is whats happening rn.

I 100% agree with this

rushdie living large, fucking nice he deserves it

>cannot be traced
>cannot be tracked
>easily manipulated
Yes yes very good shekel.

>brainlets not understanding how money works
Fiat isn't backed by nothing. Fiat is backed by an entity, usually a government, and its ability to enforce the value of the currency through laws maintained by the threat of violence. It's one thing to make money off this ponzi, but call it for what it is. The very fact that you guys think it's "valuable" because it's valued against the USD means it's not a currency. It's a commodity or a service, valued against the global reserve.

Historically all money within a country are fiat, even gold and silver coins. They only reason these metals had some intrinsic value was because other nations used them for money too so you could in theory carry those coins and melt them into the metals that would worth something elsewhere in the world.

The only way bitcoin could ever become money is if every world government collapses and some how the internet and power grid survives. Also plenty of wall street Jews already have money in the the crypto markets, so good luck beating the system goyim.

BUMP

>cryptos become more mainstream
>mad jew bankers simply buy shit loads of it and then dump it to crash the market

>petro dollors
Fucking retard, still using this term. Largest network and how many transactions a second faggot? Everyone buy and hodl because you can't spend it, you can transfer ownership to an exchange and trade on their networks.

>even gold and silver coins
Are you denying the intrinsic value and difference between fiat and a legitimate commodity backed currency?

>Cryptocurrency is literally the best tool to end the ZOG
Crypto is literally the tool of the ZOG, fool.

The fact that I can take my 1200000 dollars, put it on a flash drive the size of a penny, put that penny up my ass, take it anywhere with me all over the world without dealing with one iota of government/bank bullshit and it can't be counterfeited, inflated beyond the set limit and I can make it impossible to steal short of being tortured for it.

Such convenience has enormous value and if you wanna be part of the system you gotta pay, that's what's backing it up.

What's backing gold up? If you judge it strictly based on its utility it's a hundred bucks an ounce, not 1300. The rest of the value is a social construct.

hmm, fair

How much gold and silver do you use in your daily life? How much was gold worth to Aztecs who'd shit up a ton of it for some dumbass trinkets they didn't even need beyond being mildly curious about them? It's one step beyond fiat but still a socially constructed store of value.

Again. 0.1 bitcoins. 0.00001. bitcoins 0.0000000001 bitcoins ad infinitum your "no inflation" meme is a joke.

>Cryptocurrency is literally the best tool
The power consumption to make a transaction suggests otherwise. Once that transaction cost exceeds the cost of producing alternative mediums of exchange (gold, fiat, etc) it becomes LESS valuable in comparison as a tool.

You need to understand its more about the labor required to generate wealth and the relationship that has with the nature of wealth than with the actual worth of the substance. Commodity is necessary.

>Cryptocurrency is literally the best tool to end the ZOG

That is bullshit. Ultimately there will be one gloabl e-coin, controlled and regulated by the same people that control and regulate current currencies.

gold and silver has no intrinsic value other than being the medium for coin making, trade between nations, jewelry and limited modern industrial use. During the various dark ages that had occurred in history, those metals were essentially of no value other than being used to make religious artifacts. People paid their taxes in grains and ate what they grew.

>cannot be taken by governments

You don't actually believe that

> He doesn't know you can't go beneath 1 satoshi which is 1/100 millionth of a bitcoin.

And that's not how inflation works you fucking retard. Once I have a bitcoin it can't ever be worth less than 1/18 millionth of the cumulative value, only more as people die and lose bitcoins.

>Fiat is backed by an entity, usually a government, and its ability to enforce the value of the currency through laws maintained by the threat of violence.
It's not edgelord. Fiat value is determined by exports/imports/supply/demand.

>one thing to make money off this ponzi, but call it for what it is
It cannot be a ponzi by definition because it's decentralized. There's no-one to exit scam or declare bankruptcy. Learn what your own buzzword means

>crypto is a service
Are you autistic?

>Historically all money within a country are fiat, even gold and silver coins.
Do you even know what fiat is?

>he doesn't realize he's legitimizing crypto

Gold is durable, it is around for a long time, it is rare, there is only so much of it. Do you see how this is different than printing money?

(Also gold is extremely useful outside of currency as well, it has many real world applications)

okay there pal. you keep telling yourself that.

Κεk το ειχα δει πριν kαμποσους μηνες kαι φαινοταν σχετιkα kαλο. Ειχε τα ονοματα απο την ομαδα ενω τωρα τιποτα.
Κριμα ενα kαλο ελληινkο kοιν θα ταν πολυ ωραια

> He doesn't realize that it's time consuming and expensive as fuck to mine bitcoins.

Not really my question. It's about a commodity backed market, labor going in to extracting your value, not pixels.

It can be, technology is a double edged sword. Crypto isn't going away, it's best we recognize this now.

(((They))) are behind this recent dip. The futures market is fucking up crypto big league. They want all of our NEETbux. Best way to combat it is to buy more crypto.

Keep telling myself what? You think inflation is the exact opposite of what inflation is. Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

If there is a single place on the internet that should champion cryptocurrency i would imagine it be Sup Forums, but it appears people here are too bitter about the fact they cant identify the life changing investment opportunities so they have decided to simply brand crypto a 'scam', a 'jewish ploy' a 'pump and dump'. or often you will see people like this present a future they envision without a single real argument.

we could crash this (((system))) with no survivors, instead you choose to be bitter. sad

And exactly how much labor do you actually do again?

nope sorry you're just in denial

Mining gets more efficient every year. How much energy does the ENTIRE financial system use daily. That includes brick and mortar, websites, trucks to move cash. Etc

ZOG has absolutely no fucking clue how to handle it and is making shit up on the fly. Bankers saying polar opposite things and completely changing their opinions, countries thinking they should ban it/walking it back, IRS having no fucking clue. It could be taken over by ZOG but the degree to which it has been able to disrupt it is legendary. And it got to this point with minimal institutional support, mostly neets and /ourautists like Thiel and Durov dicking around with it

Based
Τωρα τα νομισματα πρεπει να εχουν kατι παραπανω απο "γρηγοροτερες kαι φθηνοτερες συναλλαγες". Αν δεν εχεις smart contracts η kαποια αλλη μαλαkια στο whitepaper δε θα ασχοληθουν μαζι σου, υπαρχουν ηδη τετοια νομισματα οποτε γιατι να ρισkαρουν;

>open source project
>literally the freeest market ever seen

Bitcoin. Isn't the only crypto and no one can force you to use bitcoin. Argument invalid

>It's not edgelord
Then tell me what LEGAL TENDER means. Then again I probably don't need a Greek to tell me how economics work

>It cannot be a ponzi by definition because it's decentralized
I apologize. Mania is the better term

>Are you autistic?
>Literally a decentralized transaction verification scheme
>Not a service

>Do you even know what fiat is?
I am pretty sure you don't.

>whaat is a brain wallet
Yes DYOR

It's not mining, it's actual bitcurrency transactions and the power used in doing that. That's it's cost to use it as a tool.

How much labor does anyone do? Most people who make 6 figures sit on their ass and suck up government contract/trust fund money.

If you wanted to mine bitcoin you'd have to do research, buy expensive hardware and probably spend a couple grand on electricity before getting one. If you found a more efficient way to do it that took innovation/labor as well, good for you. And you get a fraction of the reward each year as the year prior.

And inflation is not pennies becoming worth as much as dollars 10 years from now, it's dollars becoming worth what pennies used to be. Which is what happens with fiat and the opposite of what happens in crypto.

>legal tender
Nothing to do with value
>service
By definition again a service cannot be stored (i think)
>fiat
You called fucking gold fiat didn't you?

There is a global ecoin. It's called bitcoin, it's shitty with a falling % of the crypto market and people have no issues jumping to more convenient coins.

Mining equipment may get more efficient, but the shitty bitcoin protocol reacts by becoming more inefficient. As a result, the more mining power in the system, the worse and more energy-consuming the whole system becomes.

Even if you make mining free and instant it would release like 5 million bitcoins and that's it.

In fact, "mining" is a misnomer, because mining is a productive activity.
What bitcoiners do, is scratching millions of lotto tickets that become useless in a short space of time.

>confimed no idea how bitcoin works

All transactions are validated by miners. Users not at all. Ie only mining cost energy and for good reason. PoW forces miners to compete . It's a whole economic system.

Not an answer. How much labor does it take to mine bitcoin? Little to none for it's worth and uses. And your how much labor does anyone do doesnt matter because Im advocating a currency backed by a commodity which requires labor to extract so who cares that the current system is flawed as well

"it cant over inflate its a finite number... just because there is an infinite number doesnt mean it will inflate" good thinking

The protocol only becomes more efficient at finding winners in the market. Mining isn't as simple as plugging in a rig and making money. You're competing on a global scale and not all miners profit. It's the closest example of perfect competition that's ever existed.

It requires risk and innovation see

People mining in different parts of the world can find gold at the same time, sometimes it takes longer, but previous effort is not "wasted".
Bitcoiners "mining" are just wasting the same energy than fucking Ireland on a lotto scam of epic proportions.

>all gold miners are profitable

Categorically false.

aka nothing...
Government fiat is super stronk, you can use it to not go to jail irl.
Crypto is still no end user, it is still "greater fool"

I've built many computers and paid bills using crypto. It's only greater fool to speculators not using it.

>Nothing to do with value
Okay

>You called fucking gold fiat didn't you?
Yes, and it is. Pic related. The value of the coin is what the Roman Empire wanted it to be for most of its existence.

>bitcoin mining isn't profitable
say what?

True.

holy shit still not an answer. i aint buying into your ponzi shit

That was not my argument.
My argument is that the kikes behind bitcoin chose a wrong analogy on purpose, to misdirect and scam people.
People would have not jumped on the bitcoin bandwagon if they knew that "miners" are actually "lotto scratchers on a clock".

>*rates your coin*

Gold has intrinsic value buddy. Sorry.