Why is destiny so smart? how does he keep btfo'ing us??? aren't there any smart people in the alt-right???

why is destiny so smart? how does he keep btfo'ing us??? aren't there any smart people in the alt-right???

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/i49xuu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not smart. He outed himself as a pedo and now he's done. Nobody wants to give him the time of day.

I'll see how far this thread goes, have a bump OP.

Kill yourself shill

Stop posting here you little jew Manlet. No one loves you and no one cares. Hang yourself on twitch if you want views.

Imagine being so cripplingly insecure that you make anonymous posts praising yourself on a Alpha Centaurian First Contact Simulation Hang Zone.

>destiny so smart

Defending this does not make you a smart person but a stupid libertard, so....
prntscr.com/i49xuu

>greece
>white

Who?

Literal new fucking fags in this thread.

What are you doing in America filthy turkroach?

Who?

>turkroach
>right next to Greece
The irony. So do you guys still pray to Zesus and shit?

Never heard of this destiny. Is it some negro transvestite singer?

Just searched the name up. Apparently it's some manlet livestreamer.

Even worse

To be hones Greece is pretty white. Were you not here yesterday with Greek people burning down Antifa building?

Close, he's a white nigger-loving self-hating manlet

So... here's a joke.

How come Southerners can't invent games?

Answer: They're niggers.

>>right next to Greece

Don't be so sure about that. If Mattis arm the Kurds you will return back to Asia in a year turkish scumbag.

>implying im Turkish
If you only knew my fellow Greek

The last image discussion thread

>filename
rope yourself

>why is destiny so smart?
He isn't
> aren't there any smart people in the alt-right???
No. Only an alt-righter could make destiny look smart

>If you only knew my fellow Greek

I know that Turkey still exist because of America. I also know that Russia will stay back and watch the show. So yeah, if the Kurds get weapons your beloved islamic republic of Turkey is over.

I support the Kurds 114%, and you should push your goberment to do the same. The Kurdish people will be free and Greece becomes a little more powerful in your sphere of influence.

>and you should push your goberment to do the same

Its not about our Government but your Government. Our politicians are fucking cowards, they do nothing without getting the OK from you.

Welp America can't be on top forever so somebody has to be the first to stand up to us, maybe Greece will lead the way.