Imaginary friends are not for adults

Imaginary friends are not for adults

Then why are finns imaginary friends with Lauren Southern?

Low effort bait.

which one of those religions believes in elves?

Faith is for the transient people user

I hope our government legally removes you from our society.
Sinners have no place in our Christian society.

Repeal the 11th amendment and lets make America Christian again!

ProjectLifeguard.net

Only stupid men have children.

How would that happen when your religion will be dead in 30 years? It's going away user, nothing you can do about it. Everyone is an atheist now.

People aren't rational. Religion is as much a celebration of one's past and the culture that built it as it is a mechanism to get people to fight everyday.

Atheism will never get you that.

Atheism will never get you a Pieta.

Atheism will get you nothing.

As someone who was, shamefully, involved in such for years admittedly, it was the biggest waste of time in my life.

Fuck you.

Over my dead body.

kys shill

>culture

Tell me about your past and culture user, if you're so proud of it. Because I doubt you even know the meaning of the word.

>0+0=1
that's literally what you're saying

I never understood religious people... how do you justify the fact that religions come and go?

If there is a god, jesus or whatever, why is christianty only 2000 years old? Why were there different religions before that if there is only one true god and all that?

It doesnt make any sense.

So first all species are atheists, until humans come up with bullshit to have their people under control. When technology shows us that all religions are bullshit, high standards of living brings even more secularism to our societies, suddenly religion is something we will always have?
Religion will be the next appendix in history, and Christianity will suffer the same fate as the other thousands of extinct religions.
Shit luck, I hope you enjoy going against the grain for the rest of your life, kike worshipper.

yeah, because dying without being allowed to believe in an afterlife and living without transcendent hope and killing another beneficial motivational factor is your life is soooooo matuuuuree. atheist cucks all need to be fucking shot, I swear. just take a noose already if your existence is so worthless in your own opinion.

this. There's a reason all atheists grow out of it except for sjw hippie shitters.

Dont be upset if people think it's weird that you believe in something that has zero proof and is pretty much scientifically impossible.

....and why would you think your existance is worthless without an afterlife? Is your life so empty that the only thing that makes it worth living is the fact that you get to live some more after you die?

...because that's depressing as fuck.

Double digit iq identified

>our societies are secular
>now apologize for your evil racist, bigoted ways
kek, most athiests are dogmatic progressive fanatics

Vittu jätkä on kujalla, kys

Religions come and go because religion is culture. It's morals and names we apply to the same concept. Divinity is always the same thing. It's something that goes beyond us, exists forever, is objective outside of humans, has immense power, people listen to it and hearken to it, we have consequences if we write it off. Different groups and cultures apply different names, stories, interpretations, morals, but it's the same thing. Believing in a specific religion means that you agree with that culture, that worldview, and those morals.

Christians sin all the time. They merely justify their misdeeds in saying they're forgiven because they accepted Christ into their hearts and he died for your sins so you can do whatever you want.

Yeah, that's nice, but that's not what any religion says.

Anyone can interpret shit in any way they want, but according to the bible, if you dont believe in that god youre going to hell forever, morals or no morals.

And thats insane.

good thing Sup Forums is underage or manchildren

Religion is like political parties. You need it to keep the masses in line. Actually believing in God is irrelevant. Just look at Jews, they got corporate control from nepotism from their religion saying gentiles are subhuman. Not having a religion is like voting independent

I've seen God.

Hello 2013.
If you don't understand that it doesn't matter religious is literally false and only it's societal impact on the iq 100 normies matters you're a dipshit.