JAPANESE POLICE LOOKING FOR THE NIGGERS WHO KIDNAPPED A LITTLE GIRL

MAN That's sooo crazy

Just kidding. you guys made like 10 threads on this, 200+ replies.

Yeah turns out it was obviously staged like anyone witth more than a couple brain cells figured out (which is why nobody here could figure it out)

It was in fact the black guy's niece,(the "kidnapper" is 100% white,google danrue without beard) here's video proof of the "kidnapping" being staged

twitter.com/NickNPattiWhack/status/953578380632367105

but regardless keep crying about minorities

>danrue without beard
Ah yes, american whites.

you're canadian.. our beautiful country is a melting pot, best country in the world

Niggers should stage stupid shit like this more often, makes everyone else more racist.They already commit endless crimes that they record for dem worl staur hits nigga, or to get dis niggas mixtape out.

Not with you people in it

You already fucked up. It doesn't matter if it was staged or not the damage is done the image and memory are already planted in peoples heads. You fucked up!
Honestly I think it's great Japs hate blacks.

>niggers think staging a felony is funny shit

And this is why we hate them, they can’t even Comedy like civilized humans, those fucking pavement apes are just the worst.

>everyone thinks blacks are violent and commit crime
>black pretends to do a violent crime

wow he sure showed them!

not a nigger, thats a pacific islander, many of which are muslim now.

then sandnigger it is

popular white person (millions of subs) decides to "snatch" his friend's niece in the skit,

>HURR DURRR , BLACK PEOPLE! HURRRR

how retared are you kunts lol.

They are both niggers acting like niggers, niggerfaggot.

do you believe the events in a movie happen for realz?

these guys are popular, always hanging out with celebrities, 100% of their shit is fake. Only brain dead people like you would take it seriously

that's maggotskin behaviour in the first place. (kidnapping little girls and raping them) and nah he's 100% white lol,keep crying

Is this supposed to disprove something?

>Rudeness = funny
>Kidnapping = funny
This is a really diverse form of comedy. HE HE HE. It's beautiful and enriching. America needs more and if disagree you're all that is wrong with America, cis-white racist scum.

there's nothing funny about randomly grabbing children
especially in a country where casual pedophilia is notorious

They also steal stuff and run away while filming,I’ve seen their videos before.Also look up boonkgang

It's all staged but so I watched another one. Disrupting other people's lives and stealing is so funny! HE HE HE. Hopefully viewers will think it's really cool too!

10 threads. Really? I saw 1, and it wasnt about kidnapping it was about niggers being niggers.
Saged

who's life? these guys are not like that boonk retard

It’s disturbing to see shit like that, even when it’s fake. I’ve got connections over there who have kids, and so I am extra sensitive to shite like this because perverts are starting to get more confident over there. Yeah, I’m a pussy.