Why the fuck do shill threads that has nothing do with politics attract so many (you’s) but me announcing...

Why the fuck do shill threads that has nothing do with politics attract so many (you’s) but me announcing tomorrow’s special election in Pennsylvania literally gets no replies. What the fuck is this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iEtKmENOg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great question

bump

The last image discussion thread

95% of Sup Forums is chatbots replying to each other now. It keeps threads slid at an alarming rate, buries all discussion, and guarantees that the four humans left can't keep anything off the boards using sage alone.

The jew shut it down.

I DON'T KNOW EVEN WHEN I ASKED IF IT'S STATE WIDE THE GUY SAMETHREADING IT FOR WEEKS EVENTUALLY SAID HE DIDN'T KNOW

GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER I'M TIRED OF DOING ALL THE WORK MYSELF

>some meaningless election is happening in Pennsyltucky
Hold the phone! Mods sticky!

Sometimes I like repeating myself. Your point faggot?

they've taken away my memes

Welcome to Sup Forums bang your head against away. Its a much better use of your time.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⣿⠿⢿⡟⢻⠛⠛⣛⣛⠛⡟⠻⢛⡟⢋⠛⡏⣿⠉⢽⠋⡩⠽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢨⠐⡏⢐⠈⡇⢸⡇⢸⡟⠁⠚⡇⢠⠘⣇⣠⣘⣇⣸⣀⣚⣤⣁⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡿⢛⡛⢿⣷⣶⣾⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢹⡏⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣇⠻⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⡇⢀⠁⠒⢀⠻⣿⠟⢡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣦⣠⣀⣉⡉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠒⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⠛⠛⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣧⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠦⢤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣳⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠙⢀⢀⢘⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣻⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣐⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣯⣃⢀⢀⣀⣴⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⡀⢀⢀⣿⢿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣾⣯⣭⣴⣒⣚⣿⠦⠤⢤⣴⣷⣄⢀⢀⣀⣾⡀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠿⣫⢾⣻⣽⣿⢿
⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠓⠒⠒⠚⠛⠉⠉⠉⢀⠐⠒⠒⠛⠛⠉⠈⠉⠙⠛
people love bait

I hope those eggs are perfect with runny yoke in the inside.

Are tanks front-engined? I never really thought about it

I don't live in Pennsylvania, so that thread is a waste of time for me to read

>implying they're not going to try to rig the entire rust belt for the blue wave

Is this what american wives cook to their hard working husbands after a long day at work ?? That's scandalous.

It's got the soft boiled eggs, man. That makes it fancy.

If my wife cooked that for me I'd tell her to go clean the bathroom while I made diner for myself.

someone would have to clean the bathroom if someone is gonna be eating that filth.

More of a Japanese dish

More of an autistic chinese college dish.

It’s a Korean dish you uncultured faggots

BETTER THAN YOUR GO TO CHEESE BURGERS FAT ASS

and a nip nong to you too donkeyteeth.

>ramen in a pot
>MSG seasoning
>eggs on top
It's autistic young man who doesn't what to do shame

youtube.com/watch?v=3iEtKmENOg8

Cheeseburger: has protein, is delicious, only makes you fat if you cant control your eating habits

Whatever is in your picture: greasy, disgusting, no protein

I keep wanting to eat itchiban with boiled eggs and green onions and shredded carrots and celery and shredded chicken and peppercorns and peas and garlic

I dunno wtf is wrong with me, I am too old for the weeb shit so it's not some wannabe asian shit, it's not poverty, I can afford to eat whatever I want and I am from a ranching family, I have cuts in my fridge and freezer that you can't even buy at any store because it's usually reserved by specific restaurants generations before the animal is even born.
And my wife would cook whatever if I asked her to. So it's not even because I am lazy because I don't even have to make anything for myself.

It's since I quit smoking. I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm going to go make some right now.

Why don't we have off-road rank rallies? Did the Jews geld us this much?

Military surplus. Think of it! /o/ /k/ Sup Forums unite into the trifecta of testosterone!

My teeth are, in fact, perfectly aligned. I didnt go through the trouble of wearing braces for nothing

You only see it that way because you’re an white, uncultured fat ass

whatever you say zuang, I don't really care what some slant eyed ricenigger from Seattle says anyway.

Seriously. What do you have against Asians? I thought we were the white man’s ally, no?

>no protien
Eggs.

>eggs
>no protein
Canadian education at work lads

I just said someone is going to have to use the toilet after eating that shit, which they would. You replied to me in all caps.
I think the real question is this: How did I know you were asian when you had a US flag on?

The way you act online is how you get treated online (and the real world). You came sauntering out of the ricefields trying to bantz with the humans, the people. You couldn't take it and resorting to niggerism.

But to get back to your question
>Seriously. What do you have against asians?
they act like you act, then try to act like I act.

>implying Americans are exclusively white

That’s where you’re wrong, kiddo

We do have lots of Chinese Coolies, and even enough Nips to put in camps. Good observation.

I’d like to see you try faggot

Wow, that's nice thing to hear from my alleged countryman.

Fucking hell, learn to cook OP. It's not that hard.

I already asserted they weren't all white, you have a US flag and you are as yellow as belly of your nuked grand daddies. You gotta stay on the uptick man. Thanks for admitting so passively that I was correct about you being asian though.
>asking an asian to do freeform thought outside of mathematics.